Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-02-20, 12:27pm
The food here sucks

Default 'Nother Photo Tut

Photo Tutorial/Tips

Fran

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-02-21, 4:11pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwood Art
Awesome Tutorial Fran! I love everything that you make.

shari

Old 2006-02-21, 8:27pm
MomOnAMission

Great tutorial & very clear!! Thank you for your contribution
Old 2006-02-21, 8:31pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Great tut! Love it! Thank you for sharing it, sweetie!

Old 2006-02-21, 8:46pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Thanks Fran! I have the same camera and struggle off and on with it and jewelry shots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwood Art

Old 2006-02-22, 8:18am
Puddy Cat Lover

What a helpful tutorial, Fran. Your beads and photos are awesome! Thank you for sharing such a detailed description. Even though I don't have the same camera, these tips that you shared are still so helpful and so much appreciated!
J.

Last edited by J. Savina; 2006-02-22 at 8:22am.
Old 2006-02-22, 10:05am

Hi Fran,

thanks for that great tutorrial. I didn't know your website before, but I really love your jewlery and your photos are brilliant.
Shop
Old 2006-02-23, 5:16pm
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Thank you for the tutorial Fran!!! You don't know how much this has helped me with my photo frustration. I'm constantly practicing and fiddling with my pictures because I'm just not happy with how they look. I've followed your suggestions and I think there is a big improvement. We'll see if it makes any difference in my ebay sales . Vickie

Nothing on ebay at the moment.

Nothing at the moment.
Old 2006-02-24, 8:23am
all for the love of glass

Thanks for sharing that Fran..very clear and some great tips. Now do you want to do one on making those fabulous knots??

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2006-03-01, 7:40am
The food here sucks

Goodness, if these threads are not in the Family Room I totally forget to look! Oooops!

Thanks, everyone! I'm thrilled you've found it helpful!

Fran