Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-09-30, 3:42pm
Moving On

Default GG glass remaining closed due to family issues

Sorry if you are waiting for orders. I'm in Chicago dealing with elderly parents and have to extend my stay, as
My father will have to have surgery at the end of next week, and I'm the only one of my siblings who can possibly be here.

Things are very, very crazy, so I apologize if I am not able to respond to messages.- Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-09-30, 4:37pm
Living out Loud

Best wishes in taking care of your parents.

Old 2014-10-01, 5:55am

Oh Gail, my heart goes out to you and your family and so do my thoughts and prayers!

Your family always comes first and you have great customers that know and understand that and will be supportive.

Hugs & love to you my friend!
Leslie

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-10-03, 5:08pm
HotFlash Designs

Hopefully everything will go smoothly. We'll be thinking about you and your family.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2014-10-04, 3:49pm
Can't you see I'm busy???

Don't worry, just take care of your father. Many of us have been where you are.
Old 2014-10-04, 11:33pm

Gail, just take care of your family - everybody supports you!
Old 2014-10-13, 7:44pm

Glad you can be there for your Dad. Has he had the surgery yet? If so, I hope it went well.

Hugs,
Helene
Old 2014-10-14, 2:55am

Gail take care of you too. It is a wonderful thing that you can be there for your parents.

Old 2014-10-14, 8:39am
Moving On

Thanks everyone! I'm back home now. Dad did well, and I'm decompressing. I have a few more flower tools for people who are waiting (I'll get out emails today), and had a bunch of new veiled cane waiting for me at my door!

Now if I can get my brain out of family disaster mode, we will be all set!/- Gail

Old 2014-10-19, 12:43am

Gail - thinking of you

Hugs,
Liz x

Old 2014-10-19, 6:44pm
Hobby Junkie

Thinking of you too, gorgeous lady! Hugs!!!

Old 2014-10-21, 12:57am

I'm not waiting for an order, but saw this and want to extend my best wishes to you and your family. I spent 3 months with my mom in a crucial time and have never regretted one moment of it. Please wish your parents well from someone whom none of you know but is thinking of you anyway! <3

Bettina

Quote:
Sorry if you are waiting for orders. I'm in Chicago dealing with elderly parents and have to extend my stay, as
My father will have to have surgery at the end of next week, and I'm the only one of my siblings who can possibly be here.

Things are very, very crazy, so I apologize if I am not able to respond to messages.- Gail
Old 2014-10-30, 8:53pm
giggety-giggety

Hope you're doing okay Gail-wish there was something I could do to help during this difficult time...thinking of you. xoxobeth

My etsy:

Old 2014-11-23, 9:53pm

Hope things are going better for you now!

Caroline
Old 2014-11-24, 8:29am
Moving On

Hi everyone! I'm back in Tucson, and have restocked a lot of cane (which I'm about to update on my site). My parents continue to be a challenge---Mom just fell and broke vertebra (2nd time in 4 months, 4th hospitalization in 8 months)... I am settling into my home in Tucson, and loving it here (especially now that it isn't 108 degrees!). I'm also waiting for my first grandchild to be born!!! (yay! About 4 weeks to go.) I'll be going to NOLA to help on Jan. 6th for a week, but will be around until then to fill orders (unless there is another emergency).--Gail

p.s. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes!