Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-07-17, 10:08am

Default Any classes in Ontario, Canada???

I would like to know if there are any classes in Ontario?.....preferably near Windsor????? Thanks, Janet
Old 2008-07-17, 11:36am
KLH Design Studio

Hi Janet

If you find out about any classes near Windsor, let me know! I live just outside of Windsor and haven't heard of any classes near here. Closest I've come to is Delphi Glass in Michigan or in Toronto.

I don't think there is a whole lot of lampworkers in this neck of the woods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2008-07-17, 5:19pm
state-eternal change

Amy Johnson has Heather Trimlett coming to her studio Sept 13/14. Check it out at www.ehmeglass.com . Amy's a great teacher, and you can book time with her for personal instruction as well. BeadFX has great classes too. If you can make it to London, Artistry in Glass has a studio too.

Old 2008-07-17, 8:49pm

Default Taken a class by Amy

I've already taken a class by Amy Johnson a few years ago and didn't really get anything going once i got home....and i've been to Delphi, that's where i bought my kiln from, i would like to find somewhere that you could actually see how things are done....i find that i'm wasting alot of glass trying to teach myself and just think it would be better watching a real person who knows what they are doing.....anyone have any suggestions on any good DVD's out there???? Thanks, Janet
Old 2008-07-17, 8:55pm

Default Hi Karen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymond_mom View Post
Hi Janet

If you find out about any classes near Windsor, let me know! I live just outside of Windsor and haven't heard of any classes near here. Closest I've come to is Delphi Glass in Michigan or in Toronto.

I don't think there is a whole lot of lampworkers in this neck of the woods.
Hi Karen, glad there is someone else in this area! There seems to be a lot of lampworkers in the Toronto area....if you know of anyone else around the county maybe we could start something???? Just a thought. Keep in touch and any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks, Janet
Old 2012-08-17, 3:37pm

I'm in the Guelph area, if there are any local teachers i would be interested in a class.
Old 2012-08-17, 7:09pm
Melody of Glass

I'm near London. I have done quite a bit of looking for classes. I've taken lessons at Tank from Amy Johnson and they were good. Fantasy in Glass and BeadFX also have classes in Toronto. Artistry in Glass in London does not actually have a studio or offer classes. Haven't found anything west of Toronto.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...