LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2016-04-28, 5:14pm

She is really desperate to get your beads !! Why does she keep trying when she knows you will not sell to her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-04-28, 6:58pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She is delusional!!!! Why does she keep coming up with new names? She is a con artist and will keep trying all of her games on all of us. I fell for it once a long time ago, maybe she thinks I've mellowed..................she's wrong. I'm older and meaner.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2016-05-09, 9:21pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I have a new suspicious bidder that joined less than one month ago from CA
diansvensso_0
I've cancelled her bids and blocked her I'd.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-05-09, 9:29pm
Slogan Challenged...

Cherie! I saw those auctions, I wondered if that was her egging on the other bidders. Hope that turned out all right!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-05-09, 10:24pm

Thanks for the info Cherie, it's such a shame that this has to happen, can you contact ebay to see their address?

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-05-10, 5:11am
Cheesehead Packer lover

She hasn't bid before, I always check that the bidders are legitimate. I don't want someone taking advantage of my regular buyers.
The only thing that bothered me was she was from CA, and she had only joined eBay this month. It is TB method of operation

Cherie
Sisters Beads

Last edited by beadgal; 2016-05-10 at 5:15am.
Old 2016-06-22, 2:14pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

The new one is diansvensso_0. She had no feedbacks and was from CA and I blocked her. I've now received two messages from her telling me that Teresa has helped her out (didn't ask why) but she isn't Teresa. I also got a message from another eBay seller to watch out for her, so she stays blocked.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-06-22, 2:58pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
The new one is diansvensso_0. She had no feedbacks and was from CA and I blocked her. I've now received two messages from her telling me that Teresa has helped her out (didn't ask why) but she isn't Teresa. I also got a message from another eBay seller to watch out for her, so she stays blocked.
Either way, she's guilty by association!

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-06-22, 3:35pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She needs more to do in her life besides scamming people.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-06-22, 5:58pm

Hi Cherie,

I actually had a chat to ebay yesterday about diansvensso_0, they told me she was from CA but not from Willits so I did not remove her bids.

Thank you so much for letting us know, i'm blocking her straight away !

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-06-22, 6:00pm

Do you think Teresa is trying to find people to bid for her now?

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-06-23, 7:16am
Cheesehead Packer lover

When she said Teresa "helped her out" I didn't know what she meant, but if she knows her at all I feel it's guilt by association.
She has now sent me 5 messages and that's never a good sign. I don't trust her and I want more feedback from different sources before I'll let her bid.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-06-23, 7:40am
Storm Queen

Quote:
When she said Teresa "helped her out" I didn't know what she meant, but if she knows her at all I feel it's guilt by association.
She has now sent me 5 messages and that's never a good sign. I don't trust her and I want more feedback from different sources before I'll let her bid.
Five messages? That's a huge warning sign for a total pita customer at the very least.

Old 2016-07-21, 10:38am
Cheesehead Packer lover

Here's a new one, not TB. rober.blume She has hit a number of sellers for a GREAT deal of money. Be on the lookout for her too.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-07-23, 4:19pm

How are they doing this? Doing charge backs through paypal or what? I need to educate myself as to avoid it.
Old 2016-07-23, 5:08pm
Slogan Challenged...

There was an update on Roberta, apparently she did pay everyone. So at least there is that.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-07-27, 11:10pm
Naysayer

^that's rober.blume ?
Old 2016-07-28, 8:45pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She didn't pay me, so I am just putting the auctions up again. I don't need the drama and it isn't fair to my regular bidders. She had the choice to pay when the auctions went into resolution but I heard nothing from her.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-07-29, 2:18pm
Slogan Challenged...

Quote:
She didn't pay me, so I am just putting the auctions up again. I don't need the drama and it isn't fair to my regular bidders. She had the choice to pay when the auctions went into resolution but I heard nothing from her.
Sorry, then for that. The lastest news I heard was on the FB post where one of the sellers had posted a warning for everyone. It stated that she had cleared offf the debts, for at least some it seems. Boo!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-07-29, 4:28pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I waited for 2 weeks for the first two auctions she won and then she bought 6 more. Then she wrote and said she needed to be reimbursed before she could pay, and then she said eBay wouldn't let her pay and then she said her eBay wasn't working, after that I put her into Resolution. I never heard another word from her. I'm glad for the other sellers, but this is how I make my living and I would rather not wait three weeks for payment.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-08-06, 4:31pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Well, I have a NPB with 0 feedback, name is 'ltbead'. I didn't pay much attention until there was no payment then looked more closely, the email is: bazes AT comcast DOT net.

*SIGH*

I just went through this crap with her about three months ago under another name when she bid on 4 sets then kept giving me the song and dance. I put it into resolution and she emailed me over and over and OVER re: "I said I was going to pay, why won't you let me pay?"

So FYI, add ltbead to your blocked bidders list. I'm not even going to bother with communication. When enough time passes I'll put it into resolution, move on, and wait for the next iteration. This is getting really old.

Old 2016-08-06, 5:35pm

Thanks for that Astrid, I wonder if she will ever stop...

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-08-06, 8:26pm
Mmmmm....Raku

So sorry to hear this, Astrid!
Thanks for the heads up!
I'll add it to my ever growing list of TB ID's.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-08-07, 1:50am
I'm kinda biz-EE

I don't know, I don't get what thrill there is in bidding and not paying but it's whatever. I don't personally think she's quitting anytime soon.

Old 2016-08-07, 4:24am

I used to like watching CSI Cyber. This situation makes me wish that it were possible to find a Black Hat for hire on the Dark Web to take out her ability to use the web at all. Put her in an endless Mobius chasing her own tail whenever she logs on....forever. She would just quietly disappear from decent peoples online lives.

Andrea
Old 2016-08-07, 5:17am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I am sorry she did it to you again. I heard from one eBay seller that she threatened TB with a harassment suit to get her to stop bidding. When I get a new bidder, I always go to advanced search and find out how long they have been a member and where they are located. If they are from CA anywhere close to Willits, they are blocked.
I will add another name to my blocked list.
Also watch for diansvensso_0 she has been message bombing me to bid again.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-08-08, 11:42pm
Naysayer

Is that her too, or another person? The name is familiar for some reason.
Old 2016-08-09, 10:49am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I don't think that is her, but when I asked her if she knew TB, she said she had helped her with a few auctions and I figured they were two peas in a pod.
I don't know what helping her means, but if you look at her feedback, it isn't very promising. It sounds like the same old shell game of excuses and non payment and I don't need another one.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-08-11, 12:07pm

Good lord, what a weirdo. I totally don't get it!! Some people's minds just can't be explained.

Old 2016-08-15, 6:40am
Cheesehead Packer lover

Thanks for the heads-up on ltbead. She bid with zero feedback and I cancelled her bid and blocked her. I don't know how she bids with a zero, when my preferences are set to no bidding with less than 3 feedbacks.AARRGGGHHH

Cherie
Sisters Beads