No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-08-31, 3:01pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Dragonfly Glassworx frit

I need some! The site is down, messaged Julia on fb no reply yet, no activity on her fb fan page and I am in desperate need of her Coral Reef frit blend. Anyone have any for sale or have info about where the heck the shop went? I was so happy she was back, should have placed a double order for everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2013-08-31, 4:47pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Ah, I hate to hear that. I hope she reappears, her mixes are to die for.

Old 2013-08-31, 4:48pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

and I don't have Coral Reef, if I did I'd share with ya.

Old 2013-08-31, 5:12pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Astrid, you are a sweetie Her goldstone blends are awesome... here's to hope

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-08-31, 5:55pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Hmmm let me look, I may have some.

Old 2013-08-31, 5:57pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Sorry, I only have about 1 teaspoon. It is a sample amount as I never got down to actually working with her frit blends. I had purchased some samples and then all hell went loose so I didn't want to get attached lol

What do you do with it?

Old 2013-08-31, 8:39pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemsinbloom View Post
Sorry, I only have about 1 teaspoon. It is a sample amount as I never got down to actually working with her frit blends. I had purchased some samples and then all hell went loose so I didn't want to get attached lol

What do you do with it?
Thanks for checking Jacqueline I use it for several custom beads and sets

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-08-31, 8:41pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

I'd ordered from her and had to file a claim....times up on the 2nd and not a peep from her, so who knows....
Old 2013-08-31, 8:48pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Why people continue to order from her is beyond me. Do you guys know that Dragonfly Glassworx is the same people as Spiral Dance Glass? Do some searches in the archives.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2013-08-31, 8:50pm
one day at a time

I have some, Jenelle. A full jar, I'm sure. brb
Old 2013-08-31, 8:53pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
Why people continue to order from her is beyond me. Do you guys know that Dragonfly Glassworx is the same people as Spiral Dance Glass? Do some searches in the archives.
Hope springs eternal...*shrug*. I kept an eye on the time and emailed her a couple of times before I filed. Thought it was worth a try.
Old 2013-08-31, 9:05pm
one day at a time

That's what I have and I took a picture so you can see how full the jar is. Will PM you with that.
Old 2013-08-31, 10:09pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
That's what I have and I took a picture so you can see how full the jar is. Will PM you with that.
Great Lisi, I'll take it!! =~) Thank you so very much.

|
|
|
|

Old 2013-09-01, 7:30am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortaflower View Post
Great Lisi, I'll take it!! =~) Thank you so very much.
Yay!

Old 2013-09-01, 8:01am
Master Procrastinator

you can also send a sample to That Frit Girl. she might be able to make you some.

Old 2013-09-01, 9:36am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
you can also send a sample to That Frit Girl. she might be able to make you some.
THAT is an excellent idea, there are at least three blends by Dragonfly that I don't want to live without! TY =)

|
|
|
|