Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2015-04-01, 4:30pm

Default Frantz- Mike's Handpulled Mystery Color? Help?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello, I purchased one of the 19.99 2lb assortments of large diameter handpulled rods (The untagged leftovers) several months ago, and I would love to purchase more of this color, but unfortunately I can not seem to figure out what it is. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Old 2015-04-01, 5:28pm

I don't know what it is but that's really a pretty brown!
Old 2015-04-01, 7:29pm

Default Rodder I.D.

Hi, I might be able to help. What I need are photos of the glass rod and of the end of the rod.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2015-04-01, 7:46pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's a very underwhelming taupe color in rod form, any thoughts would be appreciated. I've sort of been mucking about ordering a 1/4lb here and there of possible colors. My current guess after stalking around on the website is maybe one of the Effetre silver colors?
Old 2015-04-02, 9:24am

the bead looks like v odd lot Jupiter
Old 2015-04-02, 12:04pm

Default And the Silver medal goes to.....

I do think the photo you sent is one of our Effetre Silver colors. The three that have ends that look somewhat like your photo is 591803, 802, and 801. My best guess it is 803. Perhaps next time you order you might want to ask for some samples of the three and give it a try. We are getting low on these colors, but I think we will have some for a few more months.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2015-04-02, 8:02pm

Excellent, thank you so much for the feedback! I ordered a 1/4 of each yesterday because they look nice even if they aren't this mystery color
Do you know if this is the last time those colors will be made?
Old 2015-04-03, 5:44am

Default Mysterical Effetre Colors

Quote:
Excellent, thank you so much for the feedback! I ordered a 1/4 of each yesterday because they look nice even if they aren't this mystery color
Do you know if this is the last time those colors will be made?
Never Say never, but we have no intention of reordering them unless there is a demand for these colors.

I will look and see if there are any other colors that it might have been, and if I find any, I will include a stick of each of them in your order.

Good Luck

Mike F

The Torch Website:

Old 2015-04-03, 6:26am

ARgh!! Say it ain't so!! I love my silver color, even if I have no clue which one it is.
Old 2015-04-03, 9:59am
Lampworkaholic!

If you find other colors Mike, please post what they are. My Silver #3 does not look like the bead or those rods.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2015-04-03, 11:34am

That original bead sold already, so I can't take more photos, but the same assortment came with another similar glass that also had tinges of blue/ violet to it. I'm now almost convinced that they had to be the silver glasses. Just love this effect! (See me trying to drum up demand?
) In any case, I went ahead and added a bit more of that glass to my order, and even if they don't turn out to be this mystery glass, you can count me a happy customer just for your great service, thanks a bunch
Old 2015-04-03, 7:49pm
Practicing perfect

Beautiful colors. Must not order, must not order.....

Old 2015-04-05, 10:34am
**Fuzzy Logic**

Quote:
Never Say never, but we have no intention of reordering them unless there is a demand for these colors.

I will look and see if there are any other colors that it might have been, and if I find any, I will include a stick of each of them in your order.

Good Luck

Mike F
What great customer service!!

FB friends