Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-06-12, 2:09pm
Missing presumed fed

Default Equipment in your signature?

A suggestion -- I think it would be a great idea if people would put a line in their signature saying what equipment (torch and oxygen supply) they typically use. I lurk on an underwater photography forum where it's the general practice to list what cameras, housing, strobes, lenses and so forth you use, and it's really helpful. I'd certainly be interested here to see what people are using, particularly with boro. Those of you who have a stable of torches can feel free to list everything. (I've still got my Hot Head and my little Beth gathering dust, and my Minor's on loan to a friend, so I'll stick with what I actually use.)
Old 2007-06-12, 10:40pm

can do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-06-13, 3:44am
Pyromaniac

Not a bad idea. Should probably be suggested to everyone here on LE, not just in the boro room!

Fortune Cookie say, "When things go wrong, don't go with them!"

Current Glass-Melting Apparatus:
GTT Lynx powered by 2 5 LPM Oxycons and
a sexy Barracuda running pure tanked Oxy
Old 2007-06-13, 5:42am
The Venerable Bead

good idea

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-06-13, 9:58am
Missing presumed fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
Not a bad idea. Should probably be suggested to everyone here on LE, not just in the boro room!
I posted in the Family Room, too.
Old 2007-06-13, 11:16am
Type ZZZ personality

I added mine too

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2007-06-15, 7:32pm
Skeptical Optimist

Ok. That's a good idea!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2007-06-20, 6:40pm
Formerly Fireflyartglass

done!
Old 2007-06-20, 8:11pm
product of the universe

Here ya go

And the men who hold high places,Must be the ones to start,To mold a new reality,Closer to the heart--Rush

Currently using fire.
Old 2007-06-20, 9:37pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

showoff

Old 2007-06-21, 2:28am
Nah, not really...;)

I just saw this and I can accomodate. BRB w/ the info.

Old 2007-06-21, 6:04am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
showoff
talk about showing off! *THREE* 10 lpm oxycons??

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2007-06-21, 9:50am

Sig.......
Old 2007-06-21, 10:01am

I'll do it, too.... Peer pressure and all.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2007-06-22, 4:43am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
I'll do it, too.... Peer pressure and all.

Well, where is it?

Old 2007-06-22, 6:05am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodTrailGlass View Post
Well, where is it?
I was wondering too.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2007-06-22, 10:54am
ManBearPig

I work on so many different things that my signature would be huge. Not that it isn't already...

Old 2007-06-24, 7:32am
stacijane on Etsy

Added mine too!