Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-07-06, 2:17pm

Default In Search Of...

Milli. Moss Transparent. I need a few rods to finish a project/order and I just can't find this stuff anywhere or it's been out of stock for awhile. Any suggestions before I cancel this custom order?
Thanks again everyone,
Brenda
Old 2007-07-06, 2:30pm
yukue fumei

Transparent Mill Moss has been out of production for a while now. Hmmm what effect are you looking for? Maybe the reformulated version of Mill Moss that Abe made will do? It is super sparkly.....Chad and Kristian had some--not sure if they still have some left....
Good Luck with it! It is such an awesome color!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-07-06, 6:18pm

Gosh, I just got some 4 weeks ago....anyways, the green sparkly is what is needed, I'll give it a try for sure!! THANKS Nagi.
Brenda
Old 2007-07-06, 6:28pm
yukue fumei

REALLY????????? four weeks ago?????
WHERE??? PRETTY PLEASE WHERE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

nagi

Old 2007-07-06, 9:34pm

If they don't have the Moss NS21 Thats the old original moss remade on a limited amount. I do have some in stock.
The other color that seems to be sparkly NS Silvery Pearl (was a Precision color)
Old 2007-07-07, 2:59am

sORRY NAGI, i THINK i GOT THE REST OF THEIR STOCK AND i USED IT ALREADY, Everyone is out out out and I am sad sad sad. SUNRAY, I sat down last night and rethought my plans, going in a different direction now. Thanks for the suggestion and Silver Pearl is an awesome color!
Thanks all
Brenda
Old 2007-07-07, 3:28am
Nah, not really...;)

Maybe Cosmo had some of this? I remember he was selling the "original" formula of something, I just can't remember what color it was, eek. Chad???

Old 2007-07-07, 7:07am
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner View Post
sORRY NAGI, i THINK i GOT THE REST OF THEIR STOCK AND i USED IT ALREADY, Everyone is out out out and I am sad sad sad. SUNRAY, I sat down last night and rethought my plans, going in a different direction now. Thanks for the suggestion and Silver Pearl is an awesome color!
Thanks all
Brenda
Thanks Brenda, but if you would please tell me the name of the vendor I would really appreciate it!!! please,please please?
they might have some other older colors too
You don't have to if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it very much!

nagi

Old 2007-07-07, 10:14am
ManBearPig

NS-21 is back in production. It's all over the west coast right now. I'm waiting for mine to get here. But, it's not transparent. Millennium Moss is transparent. Original Moss isn't. I don't have a lot of it right now. I think I have two rods. I have some more on order that should be here later next week. If you want the two rods I have, just let me know.

Old 2007-07-07, 12:52pm
William Hagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
NS-21 is back in production. It's all over the west coast right now. I'm waiting for mine to get here.
I love living on the west side!!

50mm & 40mm Herbert Arnold Zenit Burners,Carlisle cc/cc+/mini,Liquid O2.
Old 2007-07-07, 2:56pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
NS-21 is back in production.
YEEHAW!!!

nagi

Old 2007-07-07, 5:56pm

Nagi, So sorry for the delay in reply....went to buy a 1965 Originally Restored to show quality Mustang Fastback in the rare but awesome Tropical Turquoise...yep, that's original too. ANYWAYS!!!!!! The MM Transparent came from Auralens and I got it awhile back and tried to reorder more on MONDAY....no go!! Oh well, as if 400 other boro glass colors aren't enough!!
Brenda
Old 2007-07-08, 7:52am
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner View Post
Nagi, So sorry for the delay in reply....went to buy a 1965 Originally Restored to show quality Mustang Fastback in the rare but awesome Tropical Turquoise...yep, that's original too. ANYWAYS!!!!!! The MM Transparent came from Auralens and I got it awhile back and tried to reorder more on MONDAY....no go!! Oh well, as if 400 other boro glass colors aren't enough!!
Brenda
WOW--Super double score for you! Congratulations!!! Woohoo! a '65 Mustang--I don't think I've even seen one in Turquoise.....WOOHOO! and on 7/7/07 too--your lucky day!!
thank you, thank you thank you soo much for the vendor name! I appreciate it alot!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

nagi

Old 2007-07-08, 9:15am

No Problem!!!! Glad to have "given you a name" atleast!!! Have a great Sunday and the rest of the week too!!!
Brenda