Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-06-28, 11:48am
Against the Grain

Default First real whack at pendants

Yesterday I ventured to make some pendants.
Here is what I come up with.

Thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
under construction

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HELLCAT! with 2 oxycons and household NG (yes I will be increasing the oxy)

D-41
Old 2007-06-28, 12:03pm
Serenity Now!

Oh Sherri! Nice job...I really like the 2nd kinda "Deco" heart, and the squiggly one! Can't wait to see more of your work...

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-06-28, 12:28pm
Skeptical Optimist

Great job Sherri!! Val you hit it right on the head.

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2007-06-28, 1:21pm
Pyromaniac

I love that blue-green on the third one -- Boro is so much fun isn't it! Lana
Old 2007-06-29, 3:27am
Nah, not really...;)

WooHoo, it's the beginning of a serious addiction...I mean passion. Nice job! Keep on posting.

Old 2007-06-29, 6:43pm

Keep it up... LOOKING GOOD! I too am a sucker for a twisted pendant of any kind!
Old 2007-07-01, 9:03am
yukue fumei

WOOHOO! AWESOME!!
My fave is the one in hte lower left--wow--the color!!!

nagi

Old 2007-07-01, 12:00pm
Against the Grain

Thanks all!
I was really happy with these as I torch with no plan. Whatever comes up, comes up.
Boro is great as there are things I can do here that I can't do with soft glass and the reverse is also true. I can't wait to start making some of my pens in boro.
Addiction? What addiction? There is only an addiction if one admits to it. Right now I have a umm , err, life support system. Yeah, that's it.

under construction

HELLCAT! with 2 oxycons and household NG (yes I will be increasing the oxy)

D-41
Old 2007-07-02, 8:34am
yukue fumei

yeah, yeah!!

nagi