Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2014-03-18, 10:16am

Thumbs up Artisan of the Month Program!!

Let's Have Fun!!!!

Most of you are familiar with my Beads of Courage Frit Program already, but for those of you who aren't yet I provide free "BOC" frit samples (up to ten per order) for you to try out, play with, experiment - as long as the beads made with that frit (however you chose to use it) are sent to Beads of Courage.

To incent more of you wonderful lampworkers to make more beads for those amazing kids I'm starting a "Featured Artisan" blog. How do you get chosen to be our featured artisan for the month? Great question!

Add a few BOC Frit Samples to your order, make beads for the kids,either send me a photo (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, etc) of your beads before you send them in, or just send the beads to me for photographing & mailing.

Once your photos have been received your name will be entered into a drawing once for every frit tested!

When your name is picked I'll send you an email with a little "about me" form - just return it and voila!

If you prefer to just make the beads and not be entered, just let me know
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-18, 12:58pm

That's really a wonderful idea, Leslie!
You rock,
ginger
Old 2014-03-19, 7:38pm

Thanks Ginger! But it's you guys that really rock!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-30, 6:18am

Only a couple of days left to get your March pics in!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-05, 10:15am

OK, guys! There's a bead shortage for the kiddos and we. just. can't. have. that!

Add a BOC sample or two (up to 10!) to your order and make those beads! If you send me either the beads to anneal for you or send off in our batch, or just send in pictures you'll be entered in the drawing for Artisan of the Month, with a feature on my website just about you!

Come on and make those beads!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-29, 10:52am

Two days left to get your bead pics in to be included in the April drawing!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-29, 2:16pm
Loving learning

I sent one, hope you got it. (Not for this, just because I wanted to include the beads in my package.)
Old 2014-04-29, 3:45pm

I did Eileen! Thank you!! The kiddos will love those

Leslie
Frit Happens...