Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-01-30, 2:46pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Default Where's the Silver Foil Mike Frantz???

I went to place an order and there was none listed!

You have silver leaf.
You have one sheet of heavy silver foil.
But no 25 sheet books of silver foil?

I emailed customer support and they are telling me that you don't "usually carry this item" but they can special order 20 books of 25 for me? I wish I could afford 20 books at once! LOL But alas, I need some other stuff to go with it.

I buy everything from you and have been for over 3 years now. In fact, I just bought some silver foil from you last month.

Did someone email me before they had their coffee this morning?
Where's the silver!!!!!??

I hope you carry it because I like buying everything from one place and I use silver foil in 99.8% of my beads.

Hurry up, I need to place an order!!!.....LOL

Debra

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-01-30, 3:37pm

LOL....cute post! I didn't even know they were out of it! I have some on my webpage if you need some to get you through.
Irene

Old 2008-01-30, 3:39pm

I am curious now. Mike? where is the silver foil? You always carry it and now I see that you have none listed on your website. Is it just out of stock or are you going to discontinue the item? Here's hoping you don't!
Irene

Old 2008-01-30, 4:01pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Thank you Irene! I just heard back from Frantz. I guess they have it but for some reason it was left off the website and they said they are adding it.
I know, I was shocked when I got the email back from them this morning saying they didn't carry it. I'm like...wha????? I've been buying it there for 3 years!

Yeah I think customer service hadn't had their coffee yet this morning...LOL

Now Mike, if you could just carry the silver mesh I would be one happy camper!!!

Thank you,

Debra

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-01-30, 4:02pm
Oh No You Didn't!

By the way, was river rock discontinued or something?

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-01-30, 4:07pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Oh and Mike,

I expect extra candy in my order for nearly giving me a heart attack!...LOL

Debra

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-01-30, 4:24pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

well Shit fire ! you mean they DO have it ? I looked and looked when I placed my order this weekend .

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2008-01-30, 5:29pm
Oh No You Didn't!

LOL, yes they do have it and it's on the website now.

Debra

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-02-06, 9:58am
Evil Glass Enabler

Unfortunately river rock was an odd lot avocado that has sold out.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
It's a shame it's gone now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Angelique

Quote:
By the way, was river rock discontinued or something?

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2008-02-06, 10:31am

I was sort of wondering about intense black stringer couldn't find it the other day when I ordered
Old 2008-02-06, 11:08am

Quote:
I was sort of wondering about intense black stringer couldn't find it the other day when I ordered
If you are still looking- I have a small amount in my 10% sale this month -
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2008-02-06, 2:49pm
Oh No You Didn't!

A
I thought River rock was going to be a regular. I'm glad I bought 5 pounds of it now, except I never really use it. I didn't like it when I got it and haven't seen much made out of it.

Okay I need to start a new thread so everyone can show me their river rock beads.

Debra

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon