Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2006-01-11, 1:59am
Administrator

Default Posting Classes Info

Please when posting class information, include the city or area in the title. This will help people when they are just scanning through.

Also, please delete your thread once the class is over.

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-01-17, 5:10am
Detail G-Mama!

Whoops!! You can take down my Chintz class from the 8th also!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-02-17, 8:21pm

Default Kate Fowle Meleney in Lafayette Indiana can be removed

Please remove the post from the classes forum. The class is this weekend and monday and tues. it is full
Thanks
Old 2007-03-22, 8:39am

14-15 April - 2 Day Glass Beadmaking Workshop!

please view class description:
http://www.glassthings.com/work.cgi

Marj Bates Studio
Scituate, MA
Old 2007-07-29, 9:12am

I am currently registered to take Lisa St. Martin's "All That Glitters" class at Touchstone Center for Crafts in Farmington, PA the week of Aug. 20, but so far only 3 people have registered. Though there's still a bit of time, I am dismayed that it might not happen. Is there anyone else interested? It's a weeklong class, the site is awesome, and it's about enamels, dichro and everything that glitters in bead adornment and decoration. If anyone knows where ELSE Lisa is teaching this class, please tell me. I really want to take it!
Thanks,
Ms. Frit
Old 2008-12-15, 3:16pm
Pattyglass

The Glass Craft & Bead Expo 2009 still has some classes available.... The dates are April 1-5, 2009. For classes and schedules go to www.glasscraftexpo.com.
Old 2014-06-22, 6:58am

Default BeadCamp with Leah Fairbanks, Florida 11/11–15/14

Hi Flameworkers,

We are having a great five day class with Leah Fairbanks. Send me an email at BeadCamp@gmail.com for more details and to sign up.
See you in Florida! Marley

Here's Leah's class description:

Floral Glass Gardens

In this workshop students will learn how to create their own floral glass beads using precise application of surface embellishment. Emphasis will be placed on design, color blending, and flame control. Class projects will utilize component canes to create realistic flowers, leaves and vines.

Traditional lampwork techniques of feathering, latticino cane composition and clear casing will be thoroughly explored.
This is also a perfect opportunity to try out Italian fabulous flower tool presses by Carlo Donna and learn how to make beautiful flowers, berries and leaves, discover how to add on your own touch and individual style.