Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-04-28, 2:06pm

Was under the impression that these where in stock...and ordering wouldnt be like pulling teeth...Gee like that other place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-05-02, 10:03pm
Gay rights R human rights

Paul, I sent you a message through the website and also left a voicemail. I am looking for a compressor for my ex15. Also a price on a mega 15 & 20. Can you let me know? Thanks.

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2014-05-05, 11:20am

Paul and Hollie at Extreme Oxygen provided excellent customer service on a malfunctioning EX-15 I purchased from D&L Art Glass in Denver in late December 2013. I've always had problems with the concentrator fluctuating (breathing) heavily and found it difficult to get a consistent steady working flame, but being fairly new to torching I thought I was doing something wrong, or who knows... I even began my account in this forum and was asking questions about this "breathing" problem I was having with the oxycon. Beginning of April 2014, the oxycon quit putting out any Oxy at all. Paul has worked with me since then to try to troubleshoot the unit. Once it was determined that it could not be fixed, Paul & Hollie immediately shipped me a replacement machine via FedEx and I was back up and running this past weekend. Excellent Customer Service -- Thank you Paul & Hollie!!
Old 2014-05-14, 7:39pm

Thank you for your positive feedback. All of our machines do have a 3 year warranty.
Old 2014-05-15, 10:02am

Did you get my email. I'm wondering if you know when my EX 20 will be ready to be shipped.
Old 2014-05-15, 10:43am

I am running a Carlisle Hellcat off two EX20s. (Thing 1 and Thing 2) I use Thing 1 for soft glass and kick on Thing 2 for Boro and large soft pieces. Thanks again for selling such great concentrators at great prices.
Old 2014-05-27, 6:54pm

Thank you for the great feedback. We have experienced a VERY high volume of sales and we want to thank everyone for giving us your business.
Old 2014-06-03, 8:29am

I've left several messages on LE and by phone. I'm still waiting to hear when my EX-20 will be shipped. It's already paid for but I can't seem to get a response about a shipment date. I know you are busy and I hate to resort to this public forum to get a response but good customer service means responding to your customers. I hope to hear from you soon. I already own one of your concentrators that I purchased at the Gathering in Louisville a few years ago and I really wanted to give you my business.
Old 2014-06-08, 4:04pm
Gay rights R human rights

I wonder if Paul was at Bead and Button...I have left a couple of voice mails too...going to try him again tomorrow.

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2014-06-21, 9:14am

Default Pricing

I guess I need to get my dates correct, sorry but do you plan on listing prices on your website or do we have to call?
Thanks again,
Steph

Hi,
I saw the thread about the pricing dated the 12th. Today is the 21st and there are still no prices. When do you expect the website to be updated?
Thanks,
Steph

Last edited by Steph Reed; 2014-06-21 at 9:18am. Reason: Read wrong date
Old 2014-06-23, 8:34am

I'm looking for pricing to be listed on the web-site also and if I order, turn around time for shipping.
Old 2016-02-11, 10:57pm

Looking to purchase one myself now, any idea if these guys are still in business?
Old 2016-02-12, 9:53pm

Quote:
Looking to purchase one myself now, any idea if these guys are still in business?
Look up AVAILABLE/OXYGEN (they're a member here). They have similar machine specs and prices and excellent customer service.
Old 2016-02-16, 4:59am

I second DUSTY!!
Old 2016-02-19, 3:29pm

We are very much still in business and are also a member here. Thanks for the help dusty but go advertise your buddy's company on someone else's thread. We really don't spend a lot of time on this forum. Look at our website
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or email us at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. You can call our office also at 765-315-0333.
Old 2016-02-19, 3:31pm

Most of our individual orders ship out same day if ordered by 10:00am and next day when ordered after 10:00
Old 2016-02-22, 2:11am
Slogan Challenged...

what are the prices for your units? It does not appear on your website.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-02-25, 3:58pm

Please give us a call at 765-315-0333 or email us at
and we will be happy to discuss pricing. Due to the competition we quit publishing our prices.
Old 2016-03-07, 9:17am

Just got an EX-20 from Paul. He was quick to reply to emails and ship. Had my unit with in 3days of placing the actual order, it shipped the same day I made the purchase. It seems to be in good shape and was packed very well. My torch is arriving today so have not had a change to fully set it up yet. He even offered to make a video of the unit with the torch I ordered. He was helpful in suggesting the best unit for my torch and needs with out pushing the biggest one he had at me.
Thanks, Paul!

Fire is fun
, and omg shinny glass beads!
Old 2016-03-16, 10:46am
Bead me up, Scotty.

Hello. Do you still beat competitor's prices?
Thank you.
Old 2016-04-03, 8:36pm

We do and will always beat out competitions price by 10%.
Old 2016-05-27, 10:55am

Come see us at bead and button. Call us to take advantage of our show pricing.
Old 2016-07-20, 10:41pm

Default question

Quote:
No we sell a complete line of oxygen equipment. From 5 Lpm all the way up to 40 Lpm. Click on our product link then go to the catalog link then go to the equipment link. We sell any thing our competitors sell. Only 10% less
if I had a torch that needed 10 psi for oxygen do you have one that would work..........at that psi .............if so what lpm could I get for that ??????????? ALSO can you change the psi setting ????????????????? because I would rather buy a 20 psi and be able to turn down psi if needed......I am very scared to buy one and there not be enough pressure to run a torch. The torch is an 8 M National with an SM-5 tip. I wanted to buy an SM-21 tip then it went to a SM-7 tip and now I am down to buying a SM-5 tip because of all the bad publicity refurbished oxycons get.....and If I buy an SM-21 tip I need 36 lpm and that's like four 10 lpm oxycons running at 90% .........and if the publicity is true then I am screwed. With an SM-5 tip I only need one 10 lpm oxycon to work at 65% efficiency .......I see that work then I can buy a second oxycon and then move up to bigger tips and more oxycons......that's the whole reason I chose the national torch,,,, ,,, great attatchments for upgrades...............originally I wanted the Nortel midrange but when I learned about oxycons it made me leary ..........I would need to buy like a 40 lpm oxycon and if it didn't work I would be stuck with a giant torch and crap oxycons................ALL 3 SM TIPS FOR THE 8M TORCH RUN ON 10 PSI OXYGEN
Old 2016-11-17, 4:26pm

Almost time for BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! You won't want to miss this!!!!
Old 2016-12-16, 4:54pm

Easier to email @
. Continuing Black Friday price until New Year's Day.
Old 2019-02-17, 7:47pm
Bkingery

Default still in business?

Are you still in business?