Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-04-24, 1:00pm
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Default Looking for lt. Effetre Ivory that's actually light.

I ordered some regular light Effetre ivory, (#264), from Frantz Art Glass about a month ago and it's the same shade as the dark ivory, (#276), that I have in my own stock. I called Frantz and they said that's the way the current batch came from the factory.
I don't use much dark ivory but I use the lighter ivory constantly. Anyone know where I can order some and be sure to get the lighter shade of ivory? Vetrofond would be okay, (Frantz doesn't have any.)
Thanks!
Vickie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing at the moment.
Old 2014-04-24, 8:16pm

Vickie,

Vetrofond light ivory has become one of those vanished glass colors costing over $100 a pound in the Garage Sale, if anyone will even part with it.

To start with, check with Howaco or R4Glass; they've always been great finding certain things for me. Other vendors will pop in here soon if they have some.

Good luck,
Cheryl
Old 2014-04-24, 10:12pm
Slogan Challenged...

I've gotten a couple of pounds recently of Eff. light ivory from ArtGlass East, and I've not noticed that problem...it's very light and pale. So, I will second checking the smaller vendors as their turnover would not be as high and they would still have the older batch.

Facebook:

Etsy: