Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-04-15, 8:36am

Default Soda Lime Times Shout Out

OMG Diane you have done it again.

I love, love, love this month's issue on Reactive Glasses. So much bead gorgeousness.

I'm printing it to take to the studio as I type ... I'm printing the WHOLE THING.

You rock!!!

Also a Big Thank You to all the contributing artists that share their beads, tips and techniques.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-04-15, 7:51pm
Bead Maniac

Diane you ROCK!!!!!

My blog.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-04-15, 8:27pm
Gay rights R human rights

I've already played with the tutorials....

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2014-04-16, 4:55pm

I love all the issues but this one is over the top..
Anita
Old 2014-05-07, 10:11am

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this great thread. I'm so busy these days that I just don't come to LE as much as I used to. Thanks so much for the great feedback. It is all due to the talented artists whose work we are fortunate enough the feature. I agree, this issue is going to be a favorite! The next one is about neutral beads, and it will change forever the way you think about neutrals. They ARE NOT BORING!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-05-07, 10:41am

Quote:
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this great thread. I'm so busy these days that I just don't come to LE as much as I used to. Thanks so much for the great feedback. It is all due to the talented artists whose work we are fortunate enough the feature. I agree, this issue is going to be a favorite! The next one is about neutral beads, and it will change forever the way you think about neutrals. They ARE NOT BORING!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Looking forward to the next issue as well. I'm on vacation from work to play in the garden and flame ... exciting!!

Old 2014-05-07, 11:07am
da General

I am honored to be featured in this issue. Thank you, Diane and Karen!!!

|
|
|
|