Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-06-16, 12:11pm
Brainy McSmartypants

Default Man In The Moon Tutorial

I realize that I don't know as many users of LE than I used to, and many of you aren't on Facebook with me, so I thought I'd hop over here and tell you guys that I've got my Man In The Moon tutorial for presale until Wednesday I'm finishing editing it this evening, and at last count, I'm at 78 photos and 31 pages. It's really in depth!

Here's a link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1022656...-moon-tutorial

And the cover photo:

Thanks for looking!

Amy K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amy K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-06-16, 3:44pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Wow!

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-06-16, 3:50pm
SCIENCE Teacher!

I think I like the ivory one the best. Way cool!
Old 2012-06-16, 3:58pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Nice! I hearted it =)

Old 2012-06-16, 4:31pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I ordered it

Old 2012-06-16, 5:39pm
Brainy McSmartypants

Thanks everyone! They're a bit time consuming to make, but really customizable. I hope people enjoy making them!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-17, 7:21am
Brainy McSmartypants

I forgot to mention the contest attached! For the first 30 days of sales, all buyers are entered into a drawing for the bead made in the tutorial and a bound printed autographed copy of the tutorial. Good luck!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-17, 8:47am
Keep on keepin' on...

Just ordered mine! Can't wait!!!

Old 2012-06-17, 4:50pm
Brainy McSmartypants

Thank you!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-17, 10:36pm

just ordered too! this looks awesome

:
:
:
:
Old 2012-06-18, 3:47am

This looks fantastic! I've not dipped my toes into electoforming, so that was one thing that I've held off. Best of luck and I'm sure you'll have lots of buyers!
ginger
Old 2012-06-18, 6:30am
Formerly FishBulb

I'll have to check this out! I saw your murrini tutorial on FB/Youtube and it was excellent (I'm Mitosis Glass on FB) and I have no doubt your moon tutorial is just as awesome. I'm trying to pinch my pennies and you're not making it easy!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2012-06-18, 7:32am
Brainy McSmartypants

Thanks Jenn! Ginger, it's easily the most fun you'll have with a safe mad scientist kit in your home related to beads. I won't say it's inexpensive to start off with, but it's really worth it. I hope one day you get to try it! You'll enjoy it so much!

Angie, I'm sorry! LOL I'm glad to hear I'm tempting you though And thanks for the comment about the murrini videos! It was fun to do and I wanted to help everyone see it's SO much simpler than you think it is

Amy K

Old 2012-06-18, 8:10am

Amy those are gorgeous!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2012-06-18, 10:21am
Brainy McSmartypants

Thank you Paula!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-20, 2:16pm

I got my tutorial today. It looks great! I can't wait to try to make a moon! I only wish I had electroforming equipment, so I could add the gorgeous stones to it!
Old 2012-06-20, 2:47pm
Addicted to Frit!!!

Very cool Amy!! Love the man and the ef'ing is awesome, really highlights his shape.

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Old 2012-06-20, 3:21pm

Amy, the tutorial is beautiful! After seeing it, I cant wait to try electroforming.

Old 2012-06-20, 5:58pm
Adrian

this is so awesome!
adrian
Old 2012-06-20, 9:54pm
Brainy McSmartypants

Thanks everyone! I hope to get to see some really cool beads made from this- make sure to email me since I'm not around LE much

Amy K

Old 2012-06-21, 7:52am
Keep on keepin' on...

I made 7 yesterday and they all turned out awesome! I love this tutorial!

Old 2012-06-21, 7:55am
Brainy McSmartypants

Pictures, pictures!!!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-21, 7:55pm
Keep on keepin' on...

Here's one I did yesterday. This one is my favorite. Got what I needed for my electroformer today. Tomorrow this guy gets a metal jacket! Sorry if the pictures are huge, I'm just learning how to resize photos....
Attached Images

Old 2012-06-21, 8:21pm

Omg just love,love this,just ordered the tut...Can't waitti try it,have an electro forming kit I've never used,this will push me into it.
Old 2012-06-21, 8:51pm
Brainy McSmartypants

I LOVE it! Well done!

Amy K

Old 2012-06-22, 7:54am
Keep on keepin' on...

A new one from me. Getting this one ready for his metal jacket today as well! I love the color of this one. So much fun to make!
Attached Images

Old 2012-06-22, 3:06pm
Senior Moment

Great tutorial Amy! I've made one and he is so cute. Now off to find cabochons.....

Old 2012-06-22, 3:18pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Very, very cool

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-06-22, 6:31pm
Formerly FishBulb

Oh my gosh, those are awesome!! Aaaaa, it's getting harder to resist!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2012-06-22, 6:46pm
Brainy McSmartypants

Ooh, no resisting LOL

I'm getting photos and emails from people who are trying it and they're coming out awesome!

Amy K