Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-12-27, 4:07pm
Tacki

Default Barley at Austin Blue Moon Jan 17 & 18?

Anyone else on here going?

Ginny, Olimpia & I are all going so it should be fun!
Old 2009-12-29, 4:25pm
organically speaking

I'm desperate to go but I'd be coming from Florida and I don't think I can swing the plane ticket, hotel and class fees. I'm very sad.... he's my glass idol.

~Laurie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-12-29, 5:39pm
Sorry for party rockin'

I can't wait!!!!!!

Old 2009-12-29, 6:22pm

Go ahead, rub it in will ya.....

I know where you live, I can come kick your *ss........

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-29, 7:20pm
Tacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid Glass View Post
I'm desperate to go but I'd be coming from Florida and I don't think I can swing the plane ticket, hotel and class fees. I'm very sad.... he's my glass idol.

~Laurie
You can bunk in my room! It's not THAAAT far of a drive

Donna, just come! I dunno if Ginny is driving or if I am, but if we take her Corvette you'll have plenty of room to sit in my lap!
Old 2009-12-29, 8:21pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracidawn78 View Post

Donna, just come! I dunno if Ginny is driving or if I am, but if we take her Corvette you'll have plenty of room to sit in my lap!

Or in the back hatch part, either way. It's only 3 hours.

Old 2009-12-29, 10:10pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracidawn78 View Post
you'll have plenty of room to sit in my lap!
Oh thanks. Now I have that visual stuck in my head.. lol

Barley is one of the two people I really want to take a class with, but it's full, isn't it?

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-30, 6:09am
organically speaking

Thanks, Traci. Maybe if I get in my car and start driving right now I could make it in time. If the class is full, I could just stand outside with my 'sad face' on and my nose pressed up against the glass.

~Laurie

Old 2009-12-30, 7:24am
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
Oh thanks. Now I have that visual stuck in my head.. lol

Barley is one of the two people I really want to take a class with, but it's full, isn't it?

-D

I don't know if it is or not, they had some spots available a few weeks ago. Shoot Jim an email and ask!!!

Old 2009-12-30, 7:53am

Laurie, I have a spare bed if you need a place to stay.
-Elaine
Old 2010-01-02, 10:25am
Disconnected

Oh dear. I just signed up, as if I could afford it... Now off to work double shift
I'm thrilled to meet the Southern Belles

Old 2010-01-02, 9:48pm
Broken

I am so jealous of all of you texas ladies who get together so often. Flonche Blue Moon is great!! You'll love it.