Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2014-03-20, 6:35am
shirts

Default Modahaus

Just got the Modahaus light box system (this one, to be precise: http://www.modahaus.com/shop/modahau...tudio-pro-320/)

So far (cause I have had limited time to play), I am THRILLED with it! Easy to set up, packs down flat (important in my TINY house!), and the quick results are great!!

I don't feel like I broke the bank investing in it and there are so many uses for it and many different configurations that I feel like I got a lot of bang for my buck!

Once I get around to to taking some proper photos, I will post some (with the set up, etc...). For now, here is a quick one I snapped with my iPhone 5S, and did the most minor of white level edits in PSE...

Annie
Attached Images

Old 2014-04-07, 4:16pm
Who me?

Nice.
Old 2014-04-26, 3:47pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

What lights did you use with it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2015-08-02, 6:45pm
shirts

Lori - I haven't been on LE much in the last year and a half so I'm sorry that I missed your question... The above photo was taken with daylight but I also use these lights with the kit: http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/90214233/

Annie