LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2012-03-08, 9:35am

Default Glitter Vortex Marbles tutorial

I made an other tutorial. This time it is about how I make my Gltter Vortex Marbles. You can find the tutorial over here: https://www.facet-design.com/wp/shop...rble-tutorial/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Miriam; 2020-03-31 at 1:43am.
Old 2012-03-08, 10:09am
THE PEN IS BLUE!!!

Great tut!!!

Can't wait to try it with boro

Old 2012-03-08, 4:19pm

Cant get the link to work
Old 2012-03-08, 4:31pm

Hi Miriam,

I had the same problem. My donation went through but the link to download page never happened. Not sure if the email will come or not...

Erik
Old 2012-03-08, 4:31pm
Formerly FishBulb

ETA: Although the download didn't seem to work, I just checked my email and it is indeed in my inbox! Thank you Miriam, going to look at it now!

Aw, I can't get the download to work. I typed in my info and the four letters to prove I'm not a bot and got this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /tutorials/vortex_mables/bedankt.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at www.miriamsteger.com Port 80

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.

Last edited by Mitosis Glass; 2012-03-08 at 4:38pm.
Old 2012-03-08, 4:37pm

Its ok - the page comes up bad, but then you do still get the email with the download link...

Thanks for the great Tut, Miriam!

Erik
Old 2012-03-08, 4:47pm
Formerly FishBulb

Just finished reading this, it's fantastic!! Thank you so much! Now I'm off to send you some thank-you money.

Old 2012-03-08, 4:49pm
Wonder-wench

thank you for the tutorial!

Old 2012-03-08, 10:45pm

Thank you for the donations!

The webserver was to busy to handle all the requests. Just wait a bit and if you haven't received an email after an hours, try again or contact me through my website.

In the email there is not a link to a page, but a direct link to the actual file.

|
Old 2012-03-10, 9:18pm
Formerly FishBulb

Woo hooo!! I tried this for the first time today and it actually worked! I can see plenty of room for improvement too, but it's an implosion marble alright! I've never ever successfully managed a marble, ever, so I'm tickled beyond belief. I'll post a pic in the next day or two. Your instructions were so good that I had no difficulty at all.

Old 2012-03-11, 4:28am
Happiness is....

Very well written tut, Thank you for sharing Miriam. Angie I can't wait to see your marble.

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2012-03-11, 1:50pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Thanks, Miriam

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-03-13, 8:39pm

Hi,

This Tut is awesome! I was learning to do boro vortex marbles a few months back and the way I was tought is totally different, is good to know thereīs several ways to accomplish the same thing so one can accomodate to the technique that suits the better.

Thank you very much for the Tut and I wish I could donate a few bucks but I donīt have paypal!

Pura vida! Miguel!
Old 2012-03-14, 11:22am

I am glad you find the tutorial helpful.

|
Old 2012-03-14, 11:58am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Wonderful tutorial, Miriam!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f