Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-01-18, 8:00am
Rare Florida Native

Smile HOWACO Ordering

I just wanted to say that JameyLynn's website ordering system is the best IMO
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I placed two orders last week for glass and the ease of adding the glass to my cart then checking out was a breeze - dial-up connections can be a pain. (no going back and forth between glass and cart.....)

Thanks JameyLynn - you are my "local" supplier even though you are a days drive away.......and I love it that you sell Uroboros by the rod
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by C-Ann; 2011-01-20 at 10:41am. Reason: typo
Old 2011-01-20, 9:18pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Thank you Charlotte! That was a 6 month aventure to figure out how to get that function to work. I'm glad you like it, I know I do! Thank you again.

Old 2011-01-21, 2:01am
picking Job's Tears

JameyLynn is great
-
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln
Old 2011-01-21, 6:23pm
Rare Florida Native

Glass arrived quickly - put away and ready to melt....Thanks again JameyLynn!

Old 2011-01-21, 6:29pm

Yep, one of my all time favorite suppliers.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2011-01-26, 10:25am

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

Thank you Jameylynn......YOU totally ROCK!!! You Ship prompt and fast and my mail man runs early .. two great combos !!

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2011-01-26, 12:00pm

I just placed my first order and I can definitely say it won't be my last!
Old 2011-01-26, 1:48pm
Queen Bee

You will never be dissapointed when you order from Jamey Lynn - she really does rock. Great business ethic and always has more than fair prices. I love Howaco!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2011-01-26, 2:05pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I agree, wonderful prices, great products and fast service always!

Old 2011-01-27, 9:58pm

I placed an order with Jamey Lynn today! She's the best!

My Facebook
Old 2011-01-28, 10:05am

Jamey Lynn is great! She's always on top of your order and if there is any problems will call you, always very accommodating. She is also a very nice person to talk to! My favorite place to order!

Kathie

Old 2011-01-28, 10:31am
Superkitty

JameyLynn, that was fast! I
Howaco!
Old 2011-01-31, 3:33pm

I received my first Howaco order a few days ago. It was perfect! Not a chip to be seen. I got an order from another company on the same day. The other order was not packaged well and there were a lot of chips and broken rods. I can say that I will definitely be ordering from Howaco again.
Old 2011-01-31, 4:39pm

I wouldn't recommend their mandrels.. Mine were wonky.

Old 2011-01-31, 5:11pm

Lisa, Wonky mandrels can happen in shipping. Did you contact Jamey Lynn and tell her about it? I've ordered from her for years, and I know she would like to know if there was a problem.

Old 2011-01-31, 6:37pm
Crispy Critter

I'm a big fan, too, and am having fun playing with the glass I got from Jamey Lynn a few days ago.

Old 2011-02-03, 3:45pm

Diane, yes I did contact her, never heard back. I've ordered from them many times and been happy with them as well. This order was only the mandrels so it's not that big a deal. Except for that I still need mandrels...