Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-09-17, 7:48am
what housework?

Default what's with Frantz?

I've been trying to get on the Frantz site all weekend and today to order and nada. I can't get on. Is it just me?
LMK,
shelley
Old 2007-09-17, 7:51am

I think I read somewhere that they were having trouble with the site. I can't remember the post though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-09-17, 9:18am
koregon

I never order off their website, as it seems to have to many problems

west coast time they aren't open yet today....its not even ten here on the west coast.

try calling them in about forty five min.

Old 2007-09-17, 1:07pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

I thought I read previously that they were moving 5 hard drives. They may have come into some problems and were not ready to load content onto the server as quickly as they had anticipated. I'm sure you could call them with an order.
Old 2007-09-20, 10:57am

Default Website at 99%

Our website is up but our customization will take a few days which allows you to use decimals or fractions of a pound. You can place an order and put a note that says you only want 1/4 pound instead of the 1 lb the computer allows. This problem should be fixed within a day or so?

We are working on a new website, user friendly, most difference are ok or great, a few bad, but not for you....for us...more work...for you easy and that works for us.

mike frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2007-09-20, 1:20pm

Boy, Mike, bet you are sick of computers by now!

Kym
Old 2007-09-21, 11:56am
Glass Addict

I can get in. But I when I click on something it sits there, and sits there, and sits there, and...well...I guess you get the idea.

Old 2007-09-23, 9:22am

Default getting "gateway timeout" message...

Still unable to log onto Frantz. Bummer Mike...and I had my credit card burning a hole....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hope you get it fixed soon. Best wishes!
Pam
Old 2007-09-23, 6:23pm
Cherine Perrin Glass

Not working for me either. Damn.

My Etsy shop: https://
face="Verdana">Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CherinePerrinLampwork/
Old 2007-09-24, 9:50am

Default Computers UP computers DOWN

As of this moment on Monday, we have our computers running and our website is up as well. I keep my fingers crossed!

mike frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2007-09-25, 2:34pm

That would still be a 'no' from me. Can't get in. I can get into the Torch but not to the website. Damn it.

Kym
Old 2007-09-25, 5:32pm

Default Computers, Websites, Contests and Murano Tours

We are still having problems with our website (webbite). We are still working on a new website. Our computers seem to work ok for taking orders and printing invoices, but as soon as we enable our website we have problems....so until we get a new website or until the webmasters (webbastards) fix our problem we will be turning off our website from 8AM til 4:30PMMonday thru Friday. For those of you on the East Coast our website would be up (your time) from 7:30PM until 11:00AM. Our website would be enabled all weekend.

I apologize for this problem, but there is nothing else we can do while we are fixing that which sucks and waiting for our new user friendly website which should be up soon!

As far as those who submitted names for two of the new 9 colors, the winners will be picked soon.............drum roll please.

"Seven Days In Murano" Is anybody interested in going to Murano?
I am putting together a trip, and weekly tours. If you want more information just send me an email to
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and when I have dates and facts I will send them off to you.

thanks

mike frantz

The Torch Website: