Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-03-13, 10:44am
Oh No You Didn't!

Default Has anyone heard from Chrissy?

I purchased her tutorial 3 days ago. I've also sent her a message through Etsy, and nothing. I haven't received the tutorial, or heard a word from her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2010-03-17, 1:29pm
Serenity Now!

I ordered some frit from her more than one month ago, and never received it. She is not answering e-mails.........

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2010-03-17, 1:35pm
Storm Queen

Her husband was in the hospital and really sick. It didn't look good...

Old 2010-03-17, 1:57pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Oh no.............

Old 2010-03-17, 2:19pm
Meow.

I have a $200+ tool of hers here from a mini bulk buy - that she's long paid for - but we were in the midst of working out the shipping details. She'll make good with everyone, I'm sure...when she can.

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2010-03-17, 4:26pm

Is this her?

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=145389

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2010-03-17, 6:19pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirima View Post
Uhhh....yes. Disregard my post then. I guess everything must be ok because she's been posting her the last few days.

Old 2010-03-17, 6:20pm
Oh No You Didn't!

I got my tutorial and an email from her. She said they have been in the middle of moving to a new house and she doesn't have internet access yet. She'll take care of everyone as soon as she can, I'm sure of it.

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2010-03-17, 6:21pm
Storm Queen

That's good to hear. I'm glad it wasn't because of her husband's health issues.

Old 2010-03-19, 4:18am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Yes in deed, i already re-shipped several shipmets that either seem to went missing in postal land or are arriving with a massive delay.

I had some customers who responded in the sale rack thread that the order fially got their and they did not need me to resed it.

One of the customers eventually ended up with receiving both parcels shortly after each other. So i am convinced it has something to do with shipping.

I do have on and of access to internet. ( It is not jet properly installed so i am using a open internet source which comes on and of during th day. In other words, i am using somebody elses internet connection who did not protect it with a license key and which is only available when that person is using it's internet. I KNOW it is not how it is suppose to be, but at least i can post replies on here and other online application )

At this time i am waiting for the installers to setup our internet. And that is the reason i have little to no acces to my e-mail To check this i need to go elsewhere and bring my labtop allong. )

As far as i know i have been in contact with all my customers who are still waiting to receive their shipment.

For the record, i ALWAYS take care or my customers and ALWAYS replace missing orders, even if they are shipped without insurance or tracking. WHY?
Because i just want my customers to be happy and enjoying my goodies.

All replacements have been shipped and some have already been received.
Up till now everybody was happy with receiving a replacement except 1 customer. Which in the end is fine by me, i will do wathever the customer feels happy with.

Yes i am still in the middle of moving my bussiness and my home to a new and bigger location. Thi is taking a lot of time, as i have to do it by myself. My husband is still far from being better. Sometimes even breathing is almost to much for him.

He will be going under surgery as soon as he has enough strenght to survive the operation. So for now i need to take care of the bussiness, moving, re-decorating, cleaning and nursing my husband and everything in between.

So yeah i might be a little late in replying to an e-mail or a PM and i would LOVE to see that differently but i am only human and can only do as much at 1 time as a person can do.

I wish i was superwomen but unfortunately i am not and no where near being super women.

I hope in the end my customers know me and my service nd trust me enough to know i always take care of them. Always have been and always will be.

If you have send me an e-mail and are still waitign for a reply, please copy and paste it in a PM.

Thank you.
Chrissy

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|