Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-10-05, 8:45am
Beads Beads Glass

Talking dental bills 35% off everything in my etsy.

I have upcoming dental bills before the holidays if there is anything you would like please grab it now at 35% off until Oct 31, 2013 just use the code DENTABEAD1111 at checkout everything should be set for free shipping too!!!!!

and yes Tutorials are included if you would like to send a Ebook as a holiday gift please Email me and let me know
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2013-10-05, 12:01pm

I want to purchase your two tutorials, Thanks for the sale. I just sent you a private message about the purchase.
Thanks,
Paula
Old 2013-10-05, 5:11pm
Beads Beads Glass

I just Pm'd a few times I think its all working
if its not I will rebate you the discount!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

working on new blog

Last edited by sra-p96; 2013-10-05 at 5:12pm. Reason: forgot to add Thanks!!!
Old 2013-10-05, 7:42pm

. Hmmm, dental bills huh? Hosting a candy exchange...hmmmm, could be a connection....

just kidding!

Let me know if you have any twisted beads to sell, I think one more would make a nice necklace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by misty; 2013-10-05 at 7:44pm.
Old 2013-10-06, 7:58am
Beads Beads Glass

lol Dayna lol ya it was bad timing on my part lol I regret nothing!

I have some I will try to get them up on etsy or I can just send you pics
I have been thinking about making ones with just purple cane, don't know why but its been stuck in my head lol

working on new blog
Old 2013-10-06, 3:05pm

I have downloaded the tutorials and love, love them. I can't wait to have time to play with them. I have wedding jewelry to finish and I worked on beads for the candy exchange today. Soon, very soon I will get to play with the tutorials.
Old 2013-10-14, 4:11pm
Senior Moment

Thanks for the sale Kimberly.. Sorry to hear about your dental troubles though....sent you a convo as I forget to add my email...thought it was an instant download.. Whoops!
Patricia

Nortel Mega Minor w/ EX 15 Oxy Con

Old 2013-10-28, 9:10am
Beads Beads Glass

I want to Thank you all so much every sale helps!!!
you guys and gals ROCK!!!

three days to go I just re listed all the beads I did not remember they expire on Etsy so my sops been empty (Bangs head on wall)
I am going to get more fishing lures up today

the code again is DENTABEAD1111

working on new blog