Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2016-03-18, 12:56pm
Naysayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluhealer View Post
She does push. I know I mentioned this before, but when I canceled her paypal invoice on the last one, she sent messages, sent an audio message, then began joining a bunch of my local FB groups. It's not impossible that she could go off and show up at someone's house.
holy crap, wow what a nutter!
Another seller had posted about her on fb that she had a new name and to watch out for her. I responded and she went in to my personal group and started liking things (she couldn't comment i think she just wanted it known that she saw what I said lol), so I had to make it 'closed'. After that my page was reported to fb, I didn't use my real last name.

Now that I think of it, this other seller that posted about TB's new fb name had her blocked, so how would she have seen my post? I bet she has multiple ID's there too.
Old 2016-03-18, 7:13pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
Now that I think of it, this other seller that posted about TB's new fb name had her blocked, so how would she have seen my post? I bet she has multiple ID's there too.
She has had multiple ID's on FB. She's also been kicked off and blocked from many, if not all, of them. She had purchased some beads from me under a different ID, then I got an excuse of a migraine (another seller got an excuse of a hospital stay at the same time) and she actually sent me a message a few days later asking if the beads were still available. It's a hassle, but I hope sellers are smart enough not to send anything without verified payment and a signature upon delivery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-03-18, 7:13pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

So far I know of Teresa Baze, Elaine Weaver and Heather Johnson, are there more?

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2016-03-19, 1:45pm

I got the negative feedback changed Not through ebay who told me my request to have it changed was rejected because of her perfect feedback record (go ebay!) but by telling her nicely that i knew she was buying my beads with multiple accounts and not paying and leaving negative feedback was just evil.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-19, 2:00pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

eBay stinks for that!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she was good enough to take back the negative. Could she be growing a conscience?
I'm glad you got your perfect score back, you SO deserve it!!

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-19, 6:21pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
I got the negative feedback changed Not through ebay who told me my request to have it changed was rejected because of her perfect feedback record (go ebay!) but by telling her nicely that i knew she was buying my beads with multiple accounts and not paying and leaving negative feedback was just evil.
Although I'm really glad she had a change of heart and revised the feedback for you, I can't believe eBay would say something so stupid! Of course she has a perfect feedback score. She's a buyer, and eBay will NOT ALLOW a seller to leave a negative feedback for a buyer!

I'm glad that eBay tries to protect their buyers, but they do nothing at all to protect their sellers and WE ARE THE ONE'S THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM!!!!

This is copied from eBay...

"Why can't you leave negative or neutral feedback for a buyer?"

Sellers can leave a positive feedback rating and a comment for buyers, but they can't leave negative or neutral feedback. Negative feedback discourages buyers from future transactions and can lead to lower sales. We offer more effective ways for sellers to deal with issues with buyers. For example, if a buyer hasn't paid, you can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Center. You can also block a buyer from purchasing items you've listed.

Yeah, so then they can just continue to create more and more new ID's. What a joke! We should be able to tell someone we no longer wish to do business with them and have that be the end of it!

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-03-20, 2:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
eBay stinks for that!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she was good enough to take back the negative. Could she be growing a conscience?
I'm glad you got your perfect score back, you SO deserve it!!
Thank you so much Cherie

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-20, 2:16pm

You are absolutely right Dawn, eBay needs to change their system.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-20, 7:09pm
Catnip Pusher

She has been sending me multiple emails from her baublesandbling2016 eBay id asking to bid on my auctions. I've had that id blocked for a while, hopefully she doesn't try another one.

Aimee
Old 2016-03-22, 6:45am

Is Missy Baze the new facebook name?

Old 2016-03-22, 7:05am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by designerbeads View Post
Is Missy Baze the new facebook name?
No, that's not her, but most likely a family member. I'm guessing maybe her daughter because the town is the same.

Old 2016-03-22, 7:18am

Unfortunately it just sounds easier to ban everyone from that town... unless she moves
Old 2016-03-22, 9:37am
Slogan Challenged...

Missy Baze is a daughter's name, she is using it to try to join FB lampwork auction groups, just had her apply this morning

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-03-22, 6:11pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn >^..^< View Post
No, that's not her, but most likely a family member. I'm guessing maybe her daughter because the town is the same.
Yep, that's her kid. There is another, but I don't remember the name, last name is different, so probably married.
Old 2016-03-22, 11:38pm
Naysayer

Trying to remember the other name, I looked on fb. I don't see an account for TB anymore? But there is a TB-French, is that a new account or the old one?
Old 2016-03-23, 10:56am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
Trying to remember the other name, I looked on fb. I don't see an account for TB anymore? But there is a TB-French, is that a new account or the old one?
I don't see that one, but the old account is still there. I can see a Missy Baze, and a Tiffany Baze, just in her public posts.
ETA: Also a Rebecca Marie Baze.
Old 2016-03-29, 2:39am
Naysayer

Not sure if i can link it or not?
I found it doing a general search on fb for her name, I saw a post that tagged this 'new'? name.
Strange I cannot see her old account, I didn't block it so I could keep tabs better.
Old 2016-04-02, 3:02pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She just had the balls to ask if she can bid again using the baublesandbling2016 ID. All I said was No Teresa, I know who you are.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-04-02, 11:41pm
Naysayer

wow!
Old 2016-04-03, 8:34pm

Quote:
She just had the balls to ask if she can bid again using the baublesandbling2016 ID. All I said was No Teresa, I know who you are.
She is probably desperate now that a lot of sellers are blocking her !

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-04-03, 8:35pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:

I can't even!!!
WTF???

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2016-04-04, 5:32pm

I have noticed a new bidder on fb auction pages, lots of bids!! I know that there are awesome buyers out there. But.....this person has added all or most of the auction groups in the last 3 weeks! As well as, "recently added" fb friends in the amount of close to 50 lampworkers. Just worries me some.
Old 2016-04-04, 6:18pm
Slogan Challenged...

yeah, it only takes one to make you squint at the rest. Shame.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-04-04, 6:36pm

Once bitten, twice shy.
Old 2016-04-05, 8:29pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

The trouble is, we have been bitten nine or ten times and then we suspect everyone!

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-04-28, 1:00pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She thought she would get the baublesandbangles ID by me last night when my auctions went up, but I watch everyone!
All the eBayers should be vigilant again.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-04-28, 2:15pm

Hi Cherie,
Is that a new ID? she had baublesandbling2016 for a while.

Thanks for letting us know

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-04-28, 3:09pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

No it was the same ID, I just had a brain fart. She attempted to get in the bidding close to the end, but I watch that too. I'm getting really fast at cancelling bids LOL

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-04-28, 4:02pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
No it was the same ID, I just had a brain fart. She attempted to get in the bidding close to the end, but I watch that too. I'm getting really fast at cancelling bids LOL

I thought you had all her ID's on your blocked list, so how can she still bid?

Old 2016-04-28, 4:56pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

Good question, I had to go back and look at the names and found I had transposed the 2016 so I fixed it now.
I'm good until she comes up with another.

Cherie
Sisters Beads