No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-12-12, 7:00am
Formerly Kellyhorton

Default Paypal Payments

Question, when you sell something on ebay, does it take a while to show up in your account when the customer pays? I sold some things, it shows paid but I dont see the money anywhere, does it go right into your bank account or into a paypal account. I should add, when I pay paypal, it comes right out of my checking account.

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Last edited by dragonfly designs 56; 2006-12-12 at 7:05am.
Old 2006-12-12, 7:08am

When you get paid by a customer on e-bay from pay pal the money will set in your paypal account until you move it.. either by spending it with a debit card from pay pal, buy something off the net and pay for it with paypal, or transfer the funds.

They give you a 2 or 3 differnt options to get you money into your account. I use the electronic funds transfer. its free and takes 2-4 days to get to my bank account. they also offer checks by mail but that has a sevice fee i think and takes up to 2 weeks to get it.

hope this helps
Gary
Old 2006-12-12, 7:16am
Temptress

Hi Kelly,
If someone pays by echeck it can take a few days to show up in your account.
There is a status column when you look at your payments received. If it shows completed the funds have been deposited to your PayPal account. If it shows pending the funds are on their way, but you have not received them yet.

Julie
Old 2006-12-12, 7:21am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

you need to go to your paypal account to check for the payment, not your bank account.
Old 2006-12-12, 7:25am
Formerly Kellyhorton

thanks, it has been so long since I did it, I couldnt remember!

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Old 2006-12-12, 9:25am
tweetysweetie

Kelly....check in your Paypal account transactions page....some transactions require you to click on "accept" payment...so maybe that is the case in your situation.