Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-07-23, 9:59pm
Professional Pyromaniac

Default My new seashell vessel tutorial

I am EXCITED to launch my 2nd tutorial...."How to Make a Seashell Vessel"!

This tutorial has 54 pages with step by step instructions and over 85 colorful photos to walk you from beginning to end on how to make these lovely, functional and wearable works of art! The tutorial also includes step by step instructions on how to wire work the handles and make a stopper for the vessel, as well as a page of color recipe ideas! I hope you will enjoy it!

It is $18.00

I have it available on my website: http://www.beadworx.com/TutorialSeashellVessel.html

I also have it listed in my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1575794...op_home_active

These seashell vessels are my original design. They are wonderful to make and to wear and can be used to carry around your favorite perfumes inside of, or essential oils, a lock of hair, tiny scrolls with poems or wishes written on them, sand or ocean water from your favorite beach, tiny seashells, or even cremains keepsake from a loved one or beloved pet. They are such a functional and unique piece of artwork! What treasures will you keep in your seashell vessel?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jodi Hesting
Old 2013-07-25, 8:31pm

Hey Jodi,

I went to purchase this tutorial and it comes back stating you won't accept non-US resident Paypal customers. How come? I'd really like this tutorial. Your stuff is great.

- Di