The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-01-22, 11:19am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Default Multi Murrini tutorial by Astrid Riedel

It's ready guys

For sale in my Etsy shop!

Enameled murrini and Silverglass murrini!
Not only the recipes but also full instructions on how to make a good murrini and how to apply them to the bead!

I wish you all lots of fun with it!

Astrid

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-01-22, 12:00pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

Yippee skippee!!! Thanks Astrid!

Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2012-01-22, 12:18pm
Live and Let Live

How many recipes are included?

ETA: Hey... this was my 2000th LE post!!

Old 2012-01-22, 12:57pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

The tutorial is also excellent for anyone who wants to learn to make murrini, application to the bead. Placement of fine stringers. It will teach you about where to place the heat etc...

6 enameled murrini recipes
The silverglass murrini is one type but with 13 different applications for different effects.

And congrats on you 2000th post!

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-01-22, 6:20pm

Oh I've really been waiting for this, Thanks Astrid.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]
Old 2012-01-22, 7:56pm

I really love the first bead on this page... Are those murrini going to be in the tutorial, the peach color is such a beautiful combination with the green?

If that green is not in the tutorial can you please share what it is? If it's in the tut, then I'll just have to buy it...

Kerry

Last edited by Catts; 2012-01-22 at 8:39pm.
Old 2012-01-22, 8:07pm

Love the peach flower murrinis!!
Old 2012-01-22, 10:07pm

Yay! ok wake up already.
Old 2012-01-23, 1:21pm

Astrid - The tutorial looks fantastic!! Thank you so much!!

Old 2012-01-24, 2:38am

Love it Astrid Thank you!!!

Jenny

Old 2012-01-24, 10:57am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Thanks guys, I apreciate the feedback.

The green in top bead is.....Golden Emerald from TAG, to me this is like the new "Clio pink" in green

The peachy coloured murrini is definitely in the tut

Hope you are all going to show me the beads you make with the murrinis, this is so exciting!

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-24, 2:09pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Hi Astrid, thank you for the great tutorial. I will have some questions when I am back on the torch.

Old 2012-01-24, 2:49pm

Thank you Astrid..............
Old 2012-01-24, 10:25pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Any questions you have are welcome, just pm me

I neglected to mention that the enamel used is from Thompsons enamels COE 104

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-25, 11:44am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Ok you guys were impatient for me to finish the tut, now I am impatient to see what you will make with it

Are you guys ready yet.....????

waiting....

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-25, 4:56pm

Astrid - I'm going to try it out tonight for sure. Hopefully I will have something decent to show you tomorrow.

Old 2012-01-25, 6:17pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Just waiting for the peachy murrini to cool.... YAY!

Fantastic tutorial, Astrid! Very easy to follow, good pictures, lots of great recipes! Thank you!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2012-01-25, 9:54pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Thanks Lori

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-26, 9:59pm

I made both murrini but only had time to make this one bead. I can hardly wait to get more time at the torch this weekend! It's a great tutorial!

Old 2012-01-26, 10:34pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Wow Lisa, That is fabulous!

I had some questions about which yellow opaque I used, it was yellow Pastel special from moretti.

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-26, 10:55pm

Thanks, Astrid. For my first attempt, I was pleased.

Old 2012-01-26, 11:01pm

So excited, can't wait!

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2012-01-27, 5:29pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

Quick and dirty photos of the 3 murrini I have made just using the enamel portion of the tut. Love it!

Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2012-01-28, 7:29am

There aren't any tuts left in your etsy store.
Old 2012-01-28, 7:47am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Put some more up

Gorgeous colors and efect Joy, and I see you are already inspired to cone up with your own color combinations

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-28, 9:49am

Joy - I love yours!

Old 2012-01-28, 9:19pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I love this tutorial!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2012-01-28, 9:20pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Joy and Lisa - yours both look fantastic!!!

*f

Old 2012-01-28, 10:25pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Lori, those are just perfect, such funky beads !!

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
Old 2012-01-29, 12:16am

I agree, Lori. Perfect!