LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-01-07, 10:32am
Creatrixie

Thanks Anna...your tip about the scrap wool yarn core on a larger ball is a great one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-01-28, 7:39pm
Creatrixie

Lately, I've been posting pics of my beads up in the gallery and have done up a bunch for the "Charm Swap" in the Patio...

Thanks again to those who have been purchasing my tutorial!

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-02-16, 4:51pm
Creatrixie

I've been away on a "torching trip" visiting my friend Marie, in Ohio...
it's been SUPER to get to play in her studio and get some lampworking in since November. I'll be doing more felt bead making soon and hope that those who have bought my tutorial will show more of their Creations in the Gallery!
Thanks to all!

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-02-27, 9:26pm
Dare to be different.

Just got my tut today and it is awesome! Can't wait to start playing. Just in need of the foam.

Old 2009-02-28, 11:16am
Creatrixie

That's super, Maggie! Looking forward to seeing what you Create!

~Mary

COE 104
Old 2009-12-25, 12:50pm

These look fantastic ! Got it !!! Thank you.

Last edited by Ellen Black; 2009-12-27 at 9:09pm.
Old 2009-12-29, 8:21am
Creatrixie

Super, Ellen! Can't wait to see what you Create!

~Mary

COE 104