LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2012-09-29, 7:37am
Beadmaking.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclutter64 View Post
Love the colors you choose in your beads Lori! So pretty!
Indeed, and the dog is also so cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-29, 11:57am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thank you Margriet!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2012-10-02, 1:15pm
Formerly FishBulb

Wow!! I ordered this, what? Five days ago? And it's here already!! I am SO EXCITED to start reading this! Thank you so much, Claudia!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2012-10-02, 1:25pm

5 days, this are really good news thank you, angie !

Old 2012-10-03, 8:58pm
It's all about the color.

I got mine today too. I'm so excited, but I won't have time to go through it till this weekend. What I did get a chance to see though was GREAT. Thank you Claudia for sharing with us!

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2012-10-03, 11:14pm

merci, kay

Old 2012-10-04, 2:29pm
Not really a tree.

I received my book today, and it is absolutely stunning! I am so glad that I bought it...everything about it is beautiful and inspiring. It is worth every penny. Thank you also for signing it, that was very kind of you.

/
Old 2012-10-04, 2:36pm
Loving learning

Hearing everyone raving is driving me crazy while I wait for mine to come,
Can't wait!
Old 2012-10-04, 2:37pm

merci, kristi ! I am glad that you like it !

Old 2012-10-04, 5:38pm
Creative creations

I ordered mine too today and I hope you will sign it as well
Old 2012-10-04, 11:20pm

yes of course, bella, I sign them all.
thank you

Old 2012-10-05, 3:03pm
Meow.

I got mine today, and I'd be shocked if there was anyone who had more glass/jewelry/metalsmithing books then me other than a bookstore...and there is not a single book in my arsenal that I'd rate higher then this one at first glance. It's immediately risen to the small group of books I'll never part with. Absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to forget about my responsibilities today and just settle down with it for a while. Alas, it's the responsibilities that afford me the ability to buy things!

Thank you so very, very much. Absolutely a fabulous, beautiful book! I can't wait to dig in!

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2012-10-05, 3:07pm

kim, that sounds amazing, thank you !!!

Old 2012-10-05, 9:19pm

Waiting by my mail box. Can't wait...
Laurie

~
~
~
Old 2012-10-06, 5:13am

Just ordered mine, thanks Claudia! Now to wait for the snail mail to arrive in Australia sigh............ Jennie

Old 2012-10-06, 7:10am

Ordered mine on September 25, any idea how long it will take to get to Oregon? Seriously, I can hardly wait.
Laurie

~
~
~
Old 2012-10-06, 1:03pm
The Queen of Sofa King

Claudia, the book is beautifully executed and a pleasure to have and hold. I am not an e-book person and really consider this a treasure to have on my shelf.

Old 2012-10-06, 1:12pm

thank you so much, carol ! I wish you a nice trip !
laurie, shipping to the US is various, between 5-14 days, I think. I send you a PM for the tracking.

Old 2012-10-06, 2:29pm

Claudia

My book got here today....I just love it. I can't wait to read all of it, I had to put it down to go to the store.

Thanks

Becky (Rebecca USA)
Old 2012-10-06, 2:32pm

merci, becky

Old 2012-10-07, 11:59pm
More ideas than talent

Got my copy today.

Like everyone else I am very impressed. It's so nice to hold a real book in my hands.
I can't wait to start playing.

Old 2012-10-08, 2:48am

merci, wendy ! I wish you a nice trip !

Old 2012-10-11, 3:54am

Received my copy of the Glass Bead Trip yesterday, and I must say, it is a beautiful thing. It exceeds everything I expected. This book is a work of art. Love, love, love it. Purchase this book everyone, you will not regret it. This book will be stored on my collector's shelf to be treasured.

Thank you Claudia for offering your work of art for sale and for signing it.

Val

Edited to say "And the model for this book is stunning, what beautiful pictures." and yes Cheryl I do know the model is Claudia!!!!

Last edited by skippystretch; 2012-10-11 at 4:01am.
Old 2012-10-11, 4:11am

thank you very much for your kind words about the book, val ! the model is a friend and one of the most beautiful women if ever met

Old 2012-10-11, 6:21am
all for the love of glass

I see I should have posted in here rather than the gallery!

I am adding my accolades...the book is lovely lovely and definitely one to have in a good glass reference library.

Thank you for putting this out there Claudia. Well done!

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2012-10-11, 6:27am
Growing Edge Glass

Wow it looks amazing!!!

-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
-jewelry~~~
~~~
Old 2012-10-11, 7:31am

thank you deborah and mikelene

Old 2012-10-12, 8:08am

After Val taunted me with her copy yesterday evening, I arrived home to find my own copy tucked in the mailbox. I am in Toronto today and brought it along for drooling over but left it in the car <pout>. I did Have a few brief minutes reading Val's and awoke this mornin with my copy across my face as it landed there when I fell asleep reading it last night!

Claudia, your work is exquisite. From the glass work to your metal clay and the design and layout of your book - everything is outstanding! It makes me feel as if I am sitting with you in person as you explain every small detail! I am completely blown away by the calibre and quality of your publication. I am also delighted by your take and attitude toward teaching. Thank you does not seem sufficient somehow but... Thank you!
Old 2012-10-12, 4:25pm

Mine just arrived and I had to flip through and take a peek. Everything everyone has said is true! It's a beautiful book, total eye candy and so well put together. And, oh by the way, your Pug is adorable on your shipping label and page 31 with her beautiful necklace!

Thanks so much, can't wait to cozy up and have a good read.

Kathy

Old 2012-10-13, 10:55am

thank you cheryl and kathy for your kind words, you've made my day :