No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-09-14, 10:52pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam
Default has anyone seen Amy ( AK Designs) banner

below her postings??? Is it me or does it really state she's making a tutorial !!

I've been ( and still am) kind off out there, but I sure saw it!!!

Amy, I can't wait!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-14, 11:09pm
Storm Queen

Talk about freaking me out when I saw this thread! It's really coming....I'm spilling pretty much all my secrets. It should be ready for release by the end of the week.

Old 2009-09-14, 11:28pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Amy - wow, that sounds great. Just look at those pictures ... yummy!
Can't wait to get my hands on this tutorial.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2009-09-14, 11:56pm
The Brighter the Better!

Cool I can't wait!!! Too many yummy tutorials to spend my money on

Cheers

Jenny

Old 2009-09-15, 12:23am
I speak Murrini!

Patiently waiting, waiting...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-09-15, 2:17am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Lol Amy, I hope you sell a million, and I'm sure your tutorial is fabulous

Old 2009-09-15, 2:44am
Knob Creek Glass

Ditto!
Old 2009-09-15, 5:32am
Resident hippie

wooHoo!

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2009-09-15, 5:45am
Dangerous Woman

The end of this week!?! You mean this week that we are in right now!?! The end of it!?!

WOOT! WOOT!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-09-15, 10:33am
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post
The end of this week!?! You mean this week that we are in right now!?! The end of it!?!

WOOT! WOOT!
Yep, this week. It's actually done but I'm waiting on someone testing it out on a hot head for me.

Old 2009-09-15, 8:04pm

I don't need to know about a hot head, send it to me now! LOL!

Old 2009-09-15, 8:21pm

yeah - what Shari said!

Old 2009-09-15, 8:27pm
Storm Queen

You all crack me up. I promise if I don't hear back in a couple days I'll release it without the hot head info.

Old 2009-09-15, 8:33pm
I'm a lilac!

Ooooh, exciting!

Old 2009-09-15, 8:43pm
~ toes in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
You all crack me up. I promise if I don't hear back in a couple days I'll release it without the hot head info.
I'll dig out my hothead and test it for you! And I'll HURRY too!

Old 2009-09-19, 6:27am

FABULOUS tutorial Amy K! This just might get me back in the glassmaking saddle again...thanks so much for your generousity in sharing your techniques with us.

Sals
Old 2009-09-19, 9:20am
Storm Queen

Thank you Sals! I'm glad you like it.

Old 2009-09-19, 10:25am

Amy's tutorial will not only get you back in the glassmaking saddle again but it will make you obsessed with making beads again!

I've been struggling so much with huge nerve pains from Shingles and all I can think about is that I must make some more of these beautiful beads!

When I was making some the first night the pain was so bad but I remembered how the saying was with fear....you know.......do it afraid........so I kept telling myself do it in pain and that actually worked!

Crazy, I know......
Old 2009-09-19, 2:02pm
Storm Queen

Oh Carol, that must be just awful to deal with. I'm so glad you've found a way to push through the pain and keep doing what you enjoy.

Old 2009-09-19, 2:02pm

Carol Sory you are dealing with Shingles. I had a very bad go round with it. Not fun.
Amy your tut is wonderful!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-09-19, 2:10pm
Storm Queen

Thank you Paula!

Old 2009-09-19, 4:10pm

Thank you so much Amy and Paula.