Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2013-10-23, 10:25am

Default 3 x 2 Redux

Beadmakers do not miss out on the 3x2 Redux!
Dead line is Friday, just three more days!

Open to all Glass Bead makers (ISGB Members and Non-Members, too) from B.C. Cananda, Washington State and Oregon!

You can send 1 (up to 3 images) for the entry. The image can be 1 bead or any number of beads. They can be beads you've done recently OR old images of your work. The pictures need to be emailed to her directly mickilippe@comcast.net. The form and $10 entry fee (payable to Pratt Fine Arts Center) mailed to Micki Lippe, 1129 21st Ave East. Seattle,WA 98112.

If you have questions, please ask me, email me or message me. If you think of someone who should apply, please encourage them to. This is open to all glass artists from British Columbia Canada, Washington and Oregon. You can submit photos that you already have.

The jury process is looking for quality beads. Then once the jury selection is complete, glass artists will be matched with a metalsmith and then the two artists will decide what beads they will use. So, you do not have to hurry to take photos of beads that you currently have. Just send in good photos that you already have. The show is going to open in Seattle at Facere Jewelry Art Gallery , travel to England and then on display at the Contemporary Art Museum in Portland.