Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2008-07-29, 9:43am

Default LAST CALL Bad Diamond Clear

I wanted to give a last stab at the replacements. I had some sort of problems getting the right addresses and the right replacments. If you have not recieved a replacment yet plaes pm me your info like address, phone and any other info about your bad diamond clear. I will ship this product this week if you can't get me your info by then I will send out again in Aug some time. Sorry for the delay we have been really busy and had droped the ball a little on this one. SORRY
Abe Fleishman
Northstar Glassworks INC

Last edited by Abe from Northstar Glass; 2008-07-31 at 7:52am. Reason: Last Call
Old 2008-08-07, 6:59am

Has anyone had a response to this? I didn't see it until Sunday and pm'd Abe then, but have not had a reply and it looks like he hasn't visited since Thursday morning.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:11am

Abe is on vacation right now.
Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:49am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

I gave up hope of hearing so I ended up using my $38/lb glass as a base for other stuff. I must say that I internally cussed about it everytime too.

Old 2008-08-07, 9:38pm

I thought I gave up too, but...

Thanks for the vacation info. Any idea when he'll be back?
Old 2008-08-07, 10:20pm

He's back next week. If you didn't get your clear replaced call him.

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-08-07, 11:20pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

I sent him another message last week after seeing this topic. I'll just wait and see what happends.

Old 2008-08-08, 12:58am
the 2 Michelle's

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
I sent him another message last week after seeing this topic. I'll just wait and see what happends.
ditto

You say bitch like it's a bad thing.....

bead on!!

Old 2008-08-11, 4:27pm

Glass is being shiped tomorrow. If you did not respond to this post in your pm you were not on the list. So please make sure you pm me all your info. Sorry for the wait.
Love light and fire
Abe
Old 2008-08-12, 2:08am
"Twirl that Honey round".

I didn't realize I had some as I used from another batch first. Do I send it to you and get some back? TIM
Old 2008-08-12, 8:39am

Tim I would like to know what your problem was with the clear. If you can send me a pic of the clear so I can see what is wrong. I will replace it for you if it is bad. This glass was produced earlly this year. Let me know. Who did you buy the clear from?
Abe
Old 2008-08-12, 9:57am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe from Northstar Glass View Post
If you did not respond to this post in your pm you were not on the list.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I did pm you my info. Thanks for your continued follow up.
Old 2008-08-14, 3:41am
"Twirl that Honey round".

If it was produced earlier this year then mine is not from your "Bad batch" as this was from last year. It bubbled and developed yellow scum,though some from a newer shipment didn't. Then I am still getting used to my new Hellcat with it's myriad of possible settings. I'll just P P Practice some more,it could have been a bad mix, TIM
Old 2008-08-20, 1:56pm
da General

Abe, I haven't received my replacement glass yet . . . did you miss me on your list? I pm-ed you numerous times. Thanks!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-20, 7:25pm

I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure Abe would like to see posts from those who have received their glass too!
Old 2008-08-20, 8:33pm
the 2 Michelle's

Still haven't received mine and I did pm. My glass is sitting by it's lonesome on the far side of the room...I'm waiting to see if we need to mail it back or what.

You say bitch like it's a bad thing.....

bead on!!

Old 2008-08-22, 3:00pm

The glass was sent with some extra cool color and also some extrra clear. Please let me know when it arrives
abe
Old 2008-08-22, 6:05pm

I'll post here and pm you as soon as I receive it. Thanks!
Old 2008-08-22, 6:28pm
da General

Thank you, Abe . . . I will post as soon as I get mine too.

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-22, 10:22pm
traumaqueen

still waiting for mine too, but if it was shipped the other week like I was told through pm it's probably stuck at customs. Will drop a note when the glass comes in

Old 2008-08-24, 9:31am

Abe, sent you a PM with pics. I purchased this batch of Diamond Clear about March08 from Rocio Studios. Thank you for your consideration!

Old 2008-08-24, 7:41pm

I just got mine so you all should be getting yours anyday. I am just across the bridge and it took 5 days to get to me.

Old 2008-08-24, 9:14pm

I had pm'd you several times with my information but never heard anything back. I pretty much just gave up.
Old 2008-08-24, 10:11pm
Formerly known as LT

I did hear from you once back in may asking for my info. I responded but never heard back. I emailed you twice sence. This was a huge waist of time and money.

Old 2008-08-24, 10:49pm
HourGlass Studio

What exactly does this bad batch do ? I bought some diamond clear from R4 and have not used it yet. I didnt realize there were issues with it being bad.
Old 2008-08-25, 3:06am
traumaqueen

the bad batch bubbles, scums and is not nice and clear.

Old 2008-08-25, 11:51am
da General

I got mine today! Thank you, Abe . . . especially for the "extra cool color!" Do you mind telling me what's the name of this green glass? Can't wait to play with it!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-25, 8:16pm

That's great you got yours, Hayley!
I'm hoping mine will come soon too!
Pam S
Old 2008-08-26, 11:56am

I think that is the Abe green that Rennie was showing really awesome glass!!!! I can't wait to play with it.

Old 2008-08-26, 4:41pm

I received a bundle of clear today, as well as a generous helping of the green. I haven't unwrapped the clear, but I'm optimistic I'll love it as much as the first batch I bought. Thanks so much Abe.