Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2014-06-06, 12:57pm

Default Soda Lime Times 2013 tutorial collections are ready!

I have been busy lately working on a special project that I am so excited about; our collection of tutorials from the 2013 issues of the Soda Lime Times! We started doing this last year and our readers loved them so much we are going to make it a yearly event. And again this year we are having a fantastic prize giveaway as part of the promotion, with the grand prize being a Minor torch from Nortel. More about that below.

Even if you are a subscriber to the magazine, having the tutorials together in easy-to-access documents is so convenient. And if you aren't a subscriber, you can now get 55 tutorials from our 2013 issues for just $1 a tutorial. (Subscribers, the price is even lower for you!).

To be entered into the contest all you have to do is purchase one or more volumes of the 2013 collections and we'll draw the winners on June 20th. We divided the collections into two volumes of 6 months each since they are quite large. So if you buy the bundle containing both volumes you have two chances to win.

You can go to our website at www.sodalimetimes.com to learn more about what is in the collections, the pricing, and of course . . . the PRIZES! If you don't see the contest info immediately, hit F5 on your keyboard and it will refresh the screen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-06-06, 4:44pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

This is so wonderful!! I wanted to try one of the tuts yesterday and couldn't remember which issue...now I don't have to!!!

Thanks, Diane
Old 2014-06-06, 4:50pm

Thanks so much Pat. I have to agree that even though we publish an up to date index on our website every month, it really is so nice to be able to just open one document and have six months worth of tutorials at your fingertips. I'm all about saving time any way I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-06-13, 8:36am
Obsessionwoman

Diane...what a wonderful idea...I have every issue since the beginning...there are times that I know I have seen something in a tutorial..............then the search begins...LOL. I have thought about doing this for myself...Have you started with 2013 and hopefully will cover the past issues?...Thank you for doing this. I am excited and am ready to purchase. Lenora
Old 2014-06-13, 10:46am

Hi Lenora,

Thanks so much for being a long-time subscriber! We do have an index on our website that is always up to date. If you download it each month it makes it easy to find the issue you are looking for.

The link to the index is : http://www.sodalimetimes.com/tocs/TOC_0614.pdf

And we have a photo tutorial index that include photos of all of the tutorials and that link is : http://www.sodalimetimes.com/tpg/TPG_0614.pdf

The nice thing about the collections is that the tutorials for six months are all in one file, which makes it even more convenient. I love being able to open one document and have six months worth of tutorials at my fingertips.

Old 2014-06-13, 6:42pm
Senior Moment

I totally forgot about the contest LOL I picked up one of the tut collections the other day.

Hopefully I'll get to try one or 2 tonite; my printer ran out of magenta ink less than halfway of making my hard copy and the ink just arrived today!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-06-13, 7:01pm
Lifelong Student

allicat, do you print all of your tutorials?
Old 2014-06-13, 7:35pm
Senior Moment

Absolutely. I keep hard copies, for 2 reasons. I love my electronics, but I don't trust em (I'm on computer #4 in 9 years LOL). I'll use my Ipad sometimes when perusing a new tut, I actually prefer to read stuff on paper, or while torching as it's easier to flip to different page, doesn't shut down on me, etc.

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-06-13, 8:17pm
Lifelong Student

You must spend a fortune printing them!!