Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2013-06-01, 2:28pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Arrow Bead & Button Show: Who is going and Who is selling?

I'll be in Booth 1246 (Metal Me This) demoing and selling Color Me This patinas, etched metal sheets, clasps, cuffs, etc. Stop by and say "Hi".

Check the show coupons (not sure if they are in the Exhibit Booklet or separate) and save $5 on a $50 purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-06-03, 9:51pm

I will be in the Soft Flex booth (525 is one of our 6 booth numbers).

We will have some HUGE sales going on....here is a preview of them:

70% off all beads in the booth (each day of the show)
Thursday night - 10% off entire order (does not include already discounted items)
Friday morning - 30% off .019 Soft Touch Beading Wire
Friday afternoon - 30% off .014 Soft Touch Beading Wire
Saturday morning - 30% off .014 Soft Flex Beading Wire (any color)
Saturday afternoon - 30% off .019 Soft Flex Beading Wire (any color)
Sunday (all day) - 30% off all Trios Beading Wire sets (does not include extreme)

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Jenny

Old 2013-06-04, 6:05am
Glass-scaper

I am going just as a spectator/shopper...my first time there. Got cheap air and free room (Hyatt points) so I thought why not? Looking forward to seeing all the glass bead people, and maybe getting some inspiration...oh and of course buying some new stuff!
Old 2013-06-09, 6:07am
BrakerBeads

I was a bit disppointed.....I haven't been there in many years.....and there aren't as many lampworkers as there used to be! Just one row and along the wall. It used to be so much more. What has changed??? what show SHOULD I be going to? I want to see many many lampworkers. I don't make beads much these days but I want to drool over those that do!!!

Because Beads are Necessary for Life Force!

Old 2013-06-09, 6:42am
Nikki Haverstock

The bead bazaar at the Gathering has a huge amount of lampworkers

Old 2013-06-09, 4:35pm
doyenne of the homebodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrakerBeads View Post
I was a bit disppointed.....I haven't been there in many years.....and there aren't as many lampworkers as there used to be! Just one row and along the wall. It used to be so much more. What has changed??? what show SHOULD I be going to? I want to see many many lampworkers. I don't make beads much these days but I want to drool over those that do!!!
It's a lot harder to sell lampwork at that show than it used to be. I sold there for nine years in a row. Last year was dismal, and I heard from several lampworkers that it was bad for them too. So many of us didn't come back this year. I went as a shopper and saw friends.

Many lampworkers now teach and don't have a table in the show. To see more lampwork, and to see it before the general show, go to Teacher's Night on Wednesday night. Lampwork instructors who don't have a table during the show usually set up and sell for that one night. You have to be a preregistered show attendee to get in.

Andrea
Old 2013-06-09, 6:29pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

I would have loved to talk to you! Assuming we didn't.... your beads were always some of my favorites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrakerBeads View Post