Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-04-07, 2:56pm

Default Press Game

This game was originally started by Zoozii and was a lot of fun. The original game ended, much to the disappointment of a lot of people.

Now, due to an initial donation by a grateful member that appreciated all the hugs and support that she received when she needed it the most, and followed by donations of more presses, we are able to start this up again!

Presses are something people often want to try, but find that they aren't wanting to invest the money before getting to try the press. This will allow you to try it and decide which presses you like.

Please read the rules COMPLETELY before playing.

RULES:

There are a number of different presses that are being sent out and will be in circulation. You can obtain one by being the first person to post, in this thread, that you want it, once it's listed being available.

There are no waiting lists. You have to claim it in this thread when it comes up.

When the press arrives to you, please post to this thread and also send a message to me saying which press arrived. This will help us know when the tools will be available again. When you receive your press, you have 1 month/30 days to play with it. Then you post that it's ready to move.

Please note that I am the only one at this time who will be keeping track of the 30 days and sending reminders! I would appreciate it if people leave all of the tracking of the presses up to me at this time. This may change in the future. This is to avoid many people bugging someone about getting a press moving.

You must pay to ship it to whoever claims it next. If you can't/don't want to pay to ship it, please don't play.

You MUST ship PRIORITY, with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Insurance is not necessary, but you must have the Delivery Confirmation number, should anything go wrong in the shipping process. You need to ship the tool in tact, do not remove the handle. Please make sure that your box allows for packing material that will keep the press safe during travel.

All transactions must be done in the thread. Though address swapping can certainly be done via PM.

Once the press is shipped, please send a message to me with the tracking number, which press, and the address the press has been sent to.

INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS: Due to the continuing rise of shipping costs, I really feel that it's not fair to the players who have to pay to ship them overseas. I will still allow Canadian players, since the cost is still pretty comparable to shipping in the US. If you are shipping to Canada, please ship Air Letter Post, and keep track of your customs number.

ETIQUETTE:

You may keep the tool for up to one month/30 Days.

You can play as often as you like, there is no limit on how many times one player can try a tool. You can even try the same tool twice, if you want.

You can only have ONE TOOL AT A TIME. If you have a tool, you can not claim another. You must have listed the tool you currently have, before you can request a second one. You cannot have one, claim a second, and then list the first. You must at least have the first one ready to move on before you can grab another.

Your only cost in this game is shipping. Please do not accept a tool if you are not willing to ship the tool to someone else.

POSSIBLE PROBLEMS:

If you do not receive the tool in a timely manner, please feel free to PM me. I do not want there to become problems with players. I'd rather take care of the situation myself. I want this game to stay fun. Usually it's a case of life takes over and they feel horrible they are a bit behind on shipping. So please play nice and utilize my PM address if you aren't sure how to proceed.

If a tool is broken... Please contact me via PM, you don't need to post about it in the thread. I'll determine the best way to handle the situation and we'll work out how to proceed.

Please keep this thread to claiming and shipping presses. If you would like to discuss the press you have, or show pictures, trouble shoot, or anything, then feel free to start a new thread.

If you would like to donate presses to this game, please send me a message and I will tell you where to send them.

Please only utilize the account Press Game for correspondence regarding the presses.
Old 2014-04-07, 3:13pm

These are the presses which will be released. They will start shiping out on Thursday. I will let you guys know on Wednesday afternoon that they are ready to go and I will ship out to the first 5 people who claim a press. I will then wait a week and release 5 more. I will be doing this in order to not have to pay shipping costs all at once.

If you don't want to wait until the next batch is released, I will still ship out to anyone else who claims them, but they will need to pay the shipping cost.

Zoozii Tools:
Lentil Large
Mini
Kalera Long and Lean
Tab Trio
lentil medium
Oval Tab Trio
Crystal Trio
Nugget Trio
Tile
Kalera (single size)
diamond (single size)
Sweetie Round
Pillow Trio
Sweetie square large
Sweetheart medium duo
Medium sweetie duo square and round
Cone drop trio
Sweetie square trio
Sweetie round large
Tab
Cone drop quad
Sweetie triangle large
Medium sweetie triangle hexagon
Sweetie round trio
Flutterby
Sweetie triangle trio
Cube duo

Cattwalk Tools *Note* these require a base or knowledge about how to operate without a base

1 1/2" lentil
Deep Focal Tumble Tile
Graduated Button
Jewelbox
Focal Kite
Dual Crunch
Medium 3 in 1 pastille
Elongated crystal
Lentil (small, all three same size)

CGBead rollers:
BR-9-01 Small Chunky Oval Trio
BR-13-01 Donut Spacers
BR-18-01 Disc Spacers
BR-22-01 Large Chunky Bicone Trio
BR-55-01 Ribbed Chunky Oval
BR-66-01 Ribbed Chunky Donut Pandora
BR-69-01 Baroque
BR-77-01 Graduated Drops Pandora Style
BR-137-01 Medium Olives
PLAIN SAMPLER
RIBBED SAMPLER
VESSEL SAMPLER

Last edited by Press Game; 2014-04-18 at 9:28am.
Old 2014-04-07, 3:35pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

If we can request them now, I would love to try the Crystal Trio.

Thank you for starting this again!

ETA: Oops - too soon! Sorry!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
--

Last edited by rosemarie23; 2014-04-08 at 10:44am.
Old 2014-04-07, 3:43pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi, I would like to try the Zoozii tile press. Thanks !

Facebook:

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2014-04-07 at 7:05pm.
Old 2014-04-07, 4:10pm
Got Honey?

Thank you so much for getting this started again and to whoever the generous person was who donated these presses!!

I would like to try the Zoozii pillow trio please

Old 2014-04-07, 4:38pm
Administrator

No requests yet. I will let you know when... It will be Thursday sometime.

Old 2014-04-07, 4:38pm
Administrator

If anything needs clarified, please let me know.

Old 2014-04-07, 6:53pm
Judy Nelson

Would like to try the 1 1/2'' lentil. I have a base.
Thanks.
Judy
Actually, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wait 'til Thurs to request.
Old 2014-04-07, 7:05pm
Slogan Challenged...

Ah, sorry, I will wait. Great game, I hope it goes well for everyone

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-08, 10:29am

What a neat idea! Looking forward to Thursday (I was just on the Zoozii site last night!)
Old 2014-04-09, 6:19pm
Administrator

Look what are all packaged and ready to go tomorrow.

Old 2014-04-09, 6:23pm
Slogan Challenged...

Yay!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-09, 6:25pm
Got Honey?

That's awesome! Can't wait till tomorrow

Old 2014-04-09, 6:49pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Whoohoo! I'm excited! Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2014-04-09, 6:57pm
It's all about the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorriDawn View Post
Look what are all packaged and ready to go tomorrow.

It's a beautiful sight to behold.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2014-04-09, 7:03pm
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listenup View Post
It's a beautiful sight to behold.
I got the flutterby press today! I just hadn't had time to get on my computer instead of phone to send you a message. Thank you!!

Old 2014-04-09, 8:05pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I'd like to try some presses....so, I can name which one I want to try tomorrow, right? Cool!

Ps: I want to try the cube duo or the Kalera Long and Lean......

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2014-04-09, 8:35pm
Glass-aholic

This is great! I'm sure there are others who play the game that would be willing to donate presses to this as well in the future. I know I will when I move on from a press now

Thanks for taking the initiative on this corri!

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2014-04-09, 9:46pm
It's all about the color.

No worries Corri.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2014-04-10, 12:03am
Slogan Challenged...

Hi, it's Thursday.....is this too soon? If so, okay but I couldn't find a time mentioned...and I was up anyway. That's my story

I'd like to try the Zoozi tile press.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-10, 4:39am
I fart diamonds

Cattwalk Elongated Crystal, please.

Last edited by shawnette; 2014-04-10 at 4:41am.
Old 2014-04-10, 4:58am
flight risk

Crystal trio please.

Old 2014-04-10, 6:19am
Got Honey?

Thursday! thursday! Thursday!!

I would like to try the Zoozii pillow trio please

Old 2014-04-10, 6:23am

Zoolie large lentil please
Old 2014-04-10, 6:36am

I would try any of them!

Mary Ann
DAUGHTER OF THE KING!
Loving life and Lampworking

Old 2014-04-10, 6:48am
Administrator

Hold on!!! Wait until I say go! Probably around noon my time. Again, when I do release them, I will send out the first 5 today. After that, if more are claimed I will send them out for the price of postage if the person still wants to try. Next week, I will send out another 5. This is because there are 36 presses, with postage what it is, I cannot afford to send them all at once right now.

Old 2014-04-10, 10:33am
Storm Queen

I'm impressed at how organized you are. You need to come here and organize my house.

Old 2014-04-10, 11:18am

Oh no fair lol some of us work and can only check on breaks or lunch lol
Old 2014-04-10, 11:43am
Glass-aholic

I love how a hunk of brass and some postage turns us all into 5yr olds standing at the ice cream truck on a hot day!!! Bring it! Lol!!!

PS I would happily pay some postage on the first send out to get the game rolling

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:

Last edited by jaci; 2014-04-10 at 11:50am.
Old 2014-04-10, 11:57am

Ok, Go! I will send a PM to the people who respond confirming the press and getting an address.

I will release more next week later in the evening and the week after early in the morning so hopefully I get all time zones covered ok.
Closed Thread

Tags
small chunky oval