No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2015-12-22, 9:40pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

Default She's back!

The old bidder that has plagued eBay and Facebook is back with a new ID this time under her husbands name. Watch out for hj897125.
I still have a list of her old ID's if anyone needs them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2015-12-23, 12:06am
Phill

Thanks for the heads up Cherie.

I am soooo glad I don't have to pay the rent selling stuff with buyers like that lurking in the weeds.
Old 2015-12-23, 1:43pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

If she thinks she is fooling anyone with all the different ID's she is mistaken. I just hate the fact that eBay doesn't do anything about it.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2015-12-23, 8:42pm
Dynamic Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
The old bidder that has plagued eBay and Facebook is back with a new ID this time under her husbands name. Watch out for hj897125.
I still have a list of her old ID's if anyone needs them.

more info???? older names, ids?

Old 2015-12-23, 11:53pm
Naysayer

yes which one? I know of 3, is it Teresa? I'll block either way, thanks!
Old 2015-12-24, 4:58am

I don't get it....what kind of ID is that for FB? Isn't it names on FB, like Joan Smith?
And what is she guilty of? Not paying?

Old 2015-12-24, 5:07am

Please post in the potty... lots hang out there and you can name her and it disappears at midnight.

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2015-12-25, 2:28pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

Sorry, Christmas got in the way. This is a buyer who bids and wins but when it comes to paying she has many excuses. She has scammed many buyers on eBay and Facebook. Here are the list of ID's I have found on eBay.
happinessis2014
hj897125
mcdow_teres
mcdowfra
weavefra
bazus10
bazus2014
elain.weave
Her initials are T.B and she is back bidding again.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2015-12-25, 4:12pm
Naysayer

She buys on ebay and fb groups, she has a new fake account, am i under the impression we cannot post names? Other bad sellers have had everything but their SSN posted lol.

And if anyone remembers Phyllis from back in the day, I got a friend request from her again
There was a masterlist with ID's of these bad buyers, I heard it was moved into the woodshed, imo it should be out for all to see.
Bathroom doesn't work, i'm normally not on until after flush
Old 2015-12-26, 3:59am

Oh joy. What is wrong with people? Criminals and thugs, they think they can just switch names instead of doing things the right way. I see it every day, as I work in a jail. They make life harder for themselves and for others. She's a THUG!!!

Old 2015-12-26, 8:08am
Phill

I see it as a kind of mental illness of some sort.

I don't cut them any slack but I don't think they are close to anyone's definition of normal in the head.
Old 2015-12-26, 1:58pm
Naysayer

It is, it's an addiction problem.

Anyway, still not sure if we can or cannot post names, he fb name isn't real as far as I know anyways. I always knew her as "T.B" like beadgal said, but her new fb ID is Heather Johnson...you'll see some beaders and glass workers.
Old 2015-12-29, 9:38pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She is bidding again with the new ID enhpad254-1. This is for eBay sellers. I am so tired of her!

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2015-12-30, 12:26am
Lifelong Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
She is bidding again with the new ID enhpad254-1. This is for eBay sellers. I am so tired of her!
How do you know it's the same person?
Old 2015-12-30, 5:16am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
How do you know it's the same person?
I trust they do. Our LE'ers are amazing cyber detectives. Me? Dinosaur to the max but I do believe others work magic.

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2015-12-30, 6:33am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I went to advanced search on eBay and her address is California. I have learned from another LE'r that under the Heather Johnson alias on Facebook she says she is taking care of a handicapped person at the TB address and she is angry that no one will sell beads to her and people steal them from her mailbox. It is the same old story.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2015-12-30, 1:22pm

Yuck....thanks for the tip. I remember her well.
Old 2015-12-30, 3:17pm
Naysayer

interesting she made a new ID already. Usually she does after she's been found out, but normally has hit a few sellers by then.
Old 2015-12-30, 9:53pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

Her new ID was hatched on December 23 of this year. I'm playing whack a mole again. She pops up and I block her, but the sellers on Facebook have to watch out for her too.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-01-05, 11:52pm

Thank you for posting about the Heather Johnson alias - I had no idea that was TB - she got into my FB group. Blocked, so thank you!

Old 2016-01-06, 9:55am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I'm glad I could help. I think more people sell on Facebook and Etsy here, so it's good to warn everyone.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-01-06, 11:16am
Mmmmm....Raku

She keeps asking me for the opportunity to bid on my beads. (To unblock her.) She's sent the message under two of her ID's so far. Probably won't be long before she pops up with another new ID.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-01-06, 1:40pm
Naysayer

She's something else. If you were blocked, wouldn't you feel stupid to ask to bid?
Old 2016-01-06, 3:06pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

She has very big cajones. She is doing the same garbage as before. I have the flu, I haven't been paid yet, I promise by Sat you will be paid or my personal favorite....the beads never arrived, I need a refund.
She is getting more inventive as in the beads were stolen off my porch.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-01-06, 3:27pm
Mmmmm....Raku

She just sent another message asking if I would do sets on a prepaid basis.

When there's still a chance of more excuses and then a charge back...um...NO!!!!

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-01-06, 3:31pm

Lordy. I mean, I like beads, but srsly.
Old 2016-01-10, 2:55pm

So she buys and never pays? I am thinking of starting up online sales again this year, I didn't make any last year but this kind of stuff is discouraging!
Old 2016-01-10, 3:23pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
interesting she made a new ID already. Usually she does after she's been found out, but normally has hit a few sellers by then.
She's probably "aging" a few id's at any given time.
She cut quite a swath in the marble groups on FB before they figured her out. When she gets quiet in one venue, she's off causing trouble in another...
Old 2016-01-15, 8:01pm
Ellyloo-YAH!

That's a lot of work. She could have been making her own by now if she put in the time.

Old 2016-01-15, 8:07pm
Slogan Challenged...

LOL good point Ellyloo. Surprised she isn't doing that.

As we all know, it is much cheaper to make them than buy them. Bwahahahaha!

Facebook:

Etsy: