LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-11-08, 12:09pm

Default Looking for a press maker

Hi. I used to have a link to this shop but it is a press maker based in either Germany or Holland and they had an ad here too but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me the name of this press/tool maker website? Thanks in advance.

On a second note I am trying to get as many people as I can to send an email or call Gaffer glass to ask them to try to replicate Zimmerman mountain blue. I believe it was number 571 but I am not sure. I love this color and they gig pretty good with the z99 colors especially if you mix the two together. Thanks in advance to anyone who writes to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-11-08, 12:13pm

was it perlenpresse? or bavarianbeads?

I also am working on a new venture in press making...PM me if you are looking for something special and in the US.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-11-08, 12:46pm

If its dutch then it is probably (don't think its spelled correctly)
http://www.beadpress.com/shop/index.php
Grtz,
Daphne

Visit my Etsy:

Visit My ebay:
Old 2013-11-12, 3:11pm

It was Bavarian beads but thanks for the links to the others.