No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-08-09, 3:37pm
Critter Mom

Default Reactive Potential of Bullseye Glass Chart

Got an email from BE today with this handy chart that shows the reactive potential of their glass.

http://www.bullseyeglass.com/images/...ad+yours+today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-08-09, 3:53pm

Very cool, thanks
Old 2012-08-09, 4:48pm

Oh nice!

Old 2012-08-09, 7:48pm
Critter Mom

Old 2012-08-09, 8:15pm

That is pretty awesome. I got the email today. I used to have an old rod catalog that had something like that in it that I'd refer to all the time.

Old 2012-08-09, 8:21pm
Critter Mom

They used to have a little booklet called Torch Tips or something like that, I've got it here somewhere...hmmmmm...it's in one of these piles of papers. But I don't think they have it on their website anymore

Old 2012-08-10, 4:54am
Wyoming Silvers

thankyou for posting this,,It will be very helpful!

Lovin my Lynx with M20
Old 2012-08-10, 6:46am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy Tat Glass View Post
They used to have a little booklet called Torch Tips or something like that, I've got it here somewhere...hmmmmm...it's in one of these piles of papers. But I don't think they have it on their website anymore
Bonnie, that's probably what I was thinking of. Mine is in the same place as yours I think. lol
This chart is even better. No more flipping back and forth between pages...I love it!

Old 2012-08-10, 6:57am
Nikki Haverstock

Link to torch tips

http://shop.bullseyeglass.com/legacy/torchtips/

Last edited by Polgarra; 2012-08-11 at 11:09am.
Old 2012-08-10, 11:40am
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

I am always impressed with Bullseye and their dedication to research and sharing the information. They are always ahead of the curve on technical tips from color to annealing. This is kind of thing I would love to see from all glass manufacturers. They set a very good example.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Old 2012-08-10, 1:36pm
Critter Mom

I just wish they would come out with more new colors and bring back some of the old "odd" lots.

Old 2012-08-11, 6:39am
Debra Clutter

I thought this chart was really cool. I got the email too! We need to make one for effetre.

#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-

Old 2012-08-11, 4:08pm
Always smiling, again.

Thank you!

Old 2012-08-12, 2:45pm
Critter Mom

You're all very welcome