Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2011-05-02, 1:26pm
Harold Williams Cooney

Default Need help at Bead and Button . . .

Looking for boro girl or other similarly qualified person to help work Bead and Button booth.

Cash, trade or both.

If you are in the Bead and Button area or are planning to check out the show, if you are familiar with the show and with glass beads, if you know boro, if you know my game, if you know what heart it takes to bust beads in the shadow of the pipe market . . . please contact me.

Again, in short: I'm looking for help working my booth at Bead and Button. Cash, trade or both. You must be cool and intelligent (pipe/bead making female).

Word.

Be well, work hard,

Harold

American Trade Bead Food Program; Necklace auctions
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, entertainment that improves Colorado.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-05-02, 2:23pm

never mind.i read it wrong
Old 2011-05-02, 2:52pm
Newfoundland lover!

Gosh, I wish I could! I am booked up with classes. Your work is so amazing, I love it.

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2011-05-02, 4:48pm

That would be fun I have never been to that show. Surrounded by all that glassy goodness it would be hard to contain my excitement.

Old 2011-05-02, 7:28pm

Default Sorry, booked solid with classes

But I will stop in and give you my room and phone number if you run into a bind covering when the classes are done.

Sue
Old 2011-05-05, 9:37am
funny mofo

Harold -- why only female? I'm asking out of curiosity; I'm not going to jump down your throat or tell you you're wrong no matter what your answer.
Old 2011-05-05, 11:17am
Borovangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntD View Post
Harold -- why only female? I'm asking out of curiosity; I'm not going to jump down your throat or tell you you're wrong no matter what your answer.
I wondered that too. A well informed booth babe is nice, but seems a bit...inappropriate.

|
|
Old 2011-05-06, 4:15am
Pyromaniac

He did say " or other similarly qualified person."

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2011-05-06, 6:10am
Borovangelist

Yup, from what I know of him, Howard's a stand up guy

|
|
Old 2011-05-06, 2:55pm

Probably for the same reason I do. A male and a female in the booth are more likely to sell more than either two males or two females. Sometimes people want a man's opinion, and sometimes they want a woman's opinion.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2011-05-06, 4:04pm
Boro Brat

I think it must be because we're cooler........

Old 2011-05-06, 4:59pm

yup girls rock!

Old 2011-05-06, 5:59pm
Borovangelist

My wife's most definitely the more outgoing between the two of us.

|
|
Old 2011-05-07, 11:26am
Harold Williams Cooney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMp2SJ9IWqU

person with camera appears to be a man . . . .

Old 2011-05-08, 4:37am

THAT is funny

Old 2011-05-11, 11:00am
Harold Williams Cooney

Still looking for help at the show. Please contact if interested.