No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-11-04, 7:11am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default Lise Aagaard Beadliner tool

I've had this tool for years, bought it when it first came out and it used to be impossible to get tubing for it, but I'm sure now you could. Does anyone know if this tool (from Trollbeads) cores beads that are usable with the Troll bracelets? It would seem the answer is obvious, but I would love to hear from someone who KNOWS. It did a beautiful job of lining beads, but it only made the ONE size..
thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2009-11-05, 10:51am
OY and Psyche Junkie

Hi Charmaine,

I bought this tool years ago too when it first came out. Unfortunately, it will do only the small size. The gizmo that flares out the tubing isn't big enough to flare larger sized tubing.

I have Jim Moore's riveting tool now and I love it for riveting bigger hole beads.

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2009-11-06, 1:11pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Default troll

yeah, I love my Jim Moore bead liner, just wondered if it was worth putting the "beadliner" tool by Lise out there for sale if no one can actually buy tubing for it. Does it fit the Troll bracelets?

J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2009-11-18, 9:24pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Unfortunately, Lise's beadliner isn't able to core larger holed beads - at least I couldn't make them Troll or Pandora bracelet size.

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator