Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-01-03, 9:42am
just another tool fool...

Thanks, Rachelle!

I just sent it off to you! I hope you enjoy it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click banner for my Etsy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-01-03, 10:26am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

be forewarned once you start soldering stuff, its a disease, Oh I have so many many ideasssssssssssssss....lol!

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-03, 10:29am

Oh - you're the greatest. Thank you.
Old 2009-01-03, 3:05pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Laurie is right 2 more spiders crawled off my work area today!

Old 2009-01-03, 3:41pm
It's not easy being green

Here's my first soldered project!

If it was easy then everybody would do it!
Old 2009-01-03, 4:30pm

OMGm I have been talking about doing a frog to Laurie! Yours is FABULOUS! The gloves are perfect. I am off to finish my chicken be back soon to show him off.

Old 2009-01-03, 4:59pm

Here is chicken little, he is under one inch tall and even has toe nails

Old 2009-01-03, 6:26pm

Love the chicken!

Old 2009-01-04, 5:33pm
Molten Memories

I just bought the tutorial and I'm looking forward to making lots of legs and feet!

Jeanie

Old 2009-01-21, 10:02pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

These are so cute! I love mousies!

Old 2009-01-21, 10:04pm

Here's what I did. Maria, I just love your tut. It was easy to follow, and all the pictures I needed.

I love seeing everyones creations. They are all soooooo stinkin' cute.

Old 2009-01-22, 11:02am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Hey Maria, or anyone who knows.....I ordered one of the "helping hand thingies" from Harbor Freight in December, and they were out...Now I cannot for the life of me remember what it is really called so I can try to order again!!! AHHHHH
Thanks, Pat
Old 2009-01-22, 11:23am
Molten Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittypat View Post
Hey Maria, or anyone who knows.....I ordered one of the "helping hand thingies" from Harbor Freight in December, and they were out...Now I cannot for the life of me remember what it is really called so I can try to order again!!! AHHHHH
Thanks, Pat
Pat,
They are still called Helping Hands! That's what I've always called them too. Here's a link that I hope will work.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...Itemnumber=319
Jeanie

Old 2009-01-22, 4:17pm
Wild at Heart!

Maria, I love your little creatures so much!
I wasn't going to buy this tutorial because I didn't think I could make anything good, but OMG!! Look at all these wondering mice

Okay.. okay... I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy it

Great work everyone! I'm going to give it a whirl!

??
Old 2009-01-22, 4:22pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Thanks so much, Jeanie...you are a lifesaver!! Pat
Old 2009-01-22, 7:08pm

Cynthia, I love your little guy.

Old 2009-01-22, 7:11pm

Thank you Tracy. Yours are just adorable. The Teeth...OMG!

Old 2009-01-23, 6:59am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

Cynthia, how stinking cute!!!

Heres my latest hatchlings,

from left to right..
Love Bird, Boobie Bird, E-moo, and Mag Pie..
front shot of Boobie Bird.

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-23, 8:06am

You guys are making some amazing stuff! I'm having a blast watching everyone come up with their own creations!

Lonni, your frog is awesome! What a face! Are his hands glass, too? They're very cool!

Tracy, your chicken is just the cutest thing! Chickens hold a special place for me, lol!

Cynthia, the details on your mouse are wonderful! Is he wearing glasses? Maybe I need to put mine on!

Laurie, I really got a kick out of your birds...especially when I read the names...gotta love a play on words!

Great work everyone!

Old 2009-01-23, 8:13am

Jeanie, thanks for posting the link for the helping hand. This would help a lot!

Someone else had emailed me suggesting it the other day, Nancy, I think...I had forgotten all about using one...I used to have one years ago, but I abused it and then let it rust down in the Florida humidity. I never replaced it. I need to get another one. They last a long time if you don't get flux on the clippy things, or at least remember to wash it off before it corrodes the metal.

Old 2009-01-23, 8:19am

Thank you Laurie. OMG yours are so cute too. I love the polka dot one on the right. I better get busy. You have more than I do.

Thank you Maria. Your tut is wonderful. I really enjoyed making this. How could I miss, your design is so creative.

Old 2009-01-23, 8:25am

Hi Maria!

My froggies hands are polymer clay. I tried to do them in glass but they looked awful so I broke out the polymer clay and gave that a try.

Laurie I LOVE those birds and Cynthia that mouse is beyond adorable!

Old 2009-01-26, 10:48am
Molten Memories

I made a mouse! Maria, your tutorial is very user friendly! I didn't have the right size wire, but just used what was hanging out in my garage. He still came out OK. I did use my "helping hands", which made it much easier for my clutsy fingers.

Thanks for the great tut! I'm ready to make more varmints!

(Now, I hope I can upload the pics)
Jeanie

Old 2009-01-26, 11:06am

Jeanie, he's awesome! Very cute!

Don't you love being able to take what you have on hand and make it work?

Old 2009-02-06, 3:17pm

Just finished my first mouse. Took it around to the bank, because I had to go there. Then to a shop that is Ben Franklin crafts. They want to have me make three in different poses. I think that is a start of something big. Will take a photo of it when I go out to the shed.
Yes it is cute. Also have to get better with soldering.
Attached Images

Rose Leslie

Last edited by Rose Leslie; 2009-02-06 at 5:52pm.
Old 2009-02-08, 7:41am

I forgot to ask if we can sell the creations. I will wait for your answer first. Then go from there. Hiting my head in a head smack.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-02-08, 8:44am

Hey Rose, he's so cute! You did a great job on him! I'd say sell them if you want to. We all need to do what we can, where we can to stay afloat, don't we? Good luck!

Old 2009-02-08, 8:49am

Thank you. Just found out that my disability is being cut because of medicare. So every little penny counts now. They get ya coming and going. So I will make some purple ones and a kitty cat that goes out after another mouse.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-02-08, 10:27am
glass nerd!

I caved and bought one. Can't wait to try it out. I have no idea what flux is and the other stuff so I'm thinking of buying the kit. Does it include shipping?

Old 2009-02-08, 2:46pm

Hi Corey

I received your payment(thanks!) and just sent your tutorial off.

As far as the kit goes, if you purchase the kit here on LE with the tutorial the total is $37 including shipping. Since you already purchased the tutorial you could deduct $15 from that for a total of $22 on the kit price including the shipping, which would give you the same discount as if you'd purchased them together.

Send me an email or a pm if you'd like to do that and I'll be happy to send you an invoice.