Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-08-11, 4:39pm
Ex-lurker

Default Bead Fest Philly - August 17, 18, 19 2012

So, is anyone going? Exhibiting?

I am trying it for the first time - I sure hope it will be good. People have told me that my stuff should do well.

If you are going, stop by Table #552 and say hi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Life is a journey - travel it well"
Old 2012-08-11, 5:59pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Hi Melody,
Looks like we are pretty close to each other. I'll be selling my new Color Me This metal patinas and other etched metal items in Booth 555. I'm sharing space with Maria Richmond and her great wire kits. See you there!

Lisa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-08-12, 1:06pm
I ate a big red candle!

I'll be there at #462

It's my first time too. I'm skeered

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2012-08-12, 4:00pm

Hi Melody, I'm there in 546, but have 3 classes to teach this year. Just look for Mary, I'm right beside her.
Geneva
Old 2012-08-12, 10:30pm

See you there Melody - Thomas and I will be at the Soft Flex booth (333 & 432) - apparently we are across from the Swarovski lounge.

Jenny

Old 2012-08-13, 7:31am

Me too! I'm in #469 (catty corner from you, Booga). I've actually remembered to pack some of my glass chainmaille, which is a huge step up from last year when I forgot to bring that ... and all my focals ... it was an interesting show

Old 2012-08-14, 6:31am
sunscreen me baby

I'll be there in 459!

~

Old 2012-08-14, 7:09am
Hobby Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrindleCat View Post
Me too! I'm in #469 (catty corner from you, Booga). I've actually remembered to pack some of my glass chainmaille, which is a huge step up from last year when I forgot to bring that ... and all my focals ... it was an interesting show
I'm tempted to go just to see your chainmaille in person!!! It looks gorgeous in the photos!

Old 2012-08-14, 4:53pm
BeadsonCypress

I will be there too (buying!). Hate that there are no lampwork classes....but hope to meet some of you. I tend to run around a lot, but I wear my Lampwork LE name tag from a couple of years ago....hope to meet some of you!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2012-08-14, 7:58pm

Smile

Yippee!! It's finally here! As much as I hate the preparations and planning of shows, it's always a great experience and a chance to get to meet new people and get feedback.

I'll be in booth 436, facing the Swarovski Lounge and just down the same isle as the Artisan Alley. Come visit and see my new micro fishie line... along with a few "mega" fish that somehow evolved in recent sittings.

This is a "group shot"...

This shows the contrast of size... insanely fun to play around! That "mega" fish makes my fingers look short and stumpy... and they are not, LOL.

In my foursome booth end, ( #'s 436 and 337) we also have Karen Ovington, Diane Tarullo and Terry Siebert. Come visit us Illinois folk.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2012-08-15 at 9:50am.
Old 2012-08-15, 7:32am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBean View Post
I'm tempted to go just to see your chainmaille in person!!! It looks gorgeous in the photos!
Aw, thanks!

That's the hard thing about these shows -- I want to visit everyone else's booths and drool

Old 2012-08-15, 9:52am

Smile

Hi Kim, those chainmaile beads look really intriguing. Hope I get a chance to see them in person.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2012-08-15 at 5:28pm.
Old 2012-08-15, 1:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofilia View Post
Hi Kim, those chenile beads look really intriguing. Hope I get a chance to see them in person.
I actually have a few new ones made for this show (the nice folks at the Gathering wiped me out ). I seem to be working in primary colors this month, though -- my box of beads looks like a kindergarten classroom

I keep forgetting to say this, but for those coming just to shop there's a free admission pass you can print out. I've got it posted on my facebook page, but if you aren't a facebook person just PM me your email address and I can send you a copy.

Old 2012-08-16, 8:51pm

Wow,Bead Fest in Phil. just got a mention on the Letterman show.
Old 2012-08-17, 7:39am
Hobby Junkie

I wanna come!!!!!! I'm supposed to go to a minor league baseball game. I'm trying to figure out how to ditch it without hurting hubby's feelings.

Old 2012-08-17, 7:29pm
Triumphantly Knit!

I'm so broke, but after reading this I have to come say HI.....Ofilia, I've been thinking about your fish since last year and I'm gonna have to wait til next year to buy one, but I'm gonna come drool and introduce myself.

I can't wait to see glass chainmaille.

Suzy knows how much I love her beads and for the rest of the glassy delights, I just have to look this year.

I may be able to buy a patina.....it's that bad - darn the economy and and Bob losing 1/4 of his income, but, well, it's not about stuff right? I could use the inspiration and to get out of the house for a change.

Cori, just go, it's only once a year, baseball happens alot, you can make it up to him.

angel blessings
namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2012-08-18, 12:42am
Melody of Glass

Kim, that chain maille Is really cool!

Ofilia, LOVE the fish!

I have friends in Philly. This would have been a perfect weekend to visit. Too bad I'm so far away.

Hooe the show goes well for all!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2012-08-21, 12:22pm
sunscreen me baby

It was so nice to see you again Rowyn!

And Cori, I'm so glad I got to meet you this year. Thanks for coming by to see me.

~