Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2009-04-13, 8:06am

Default Shannon Hill Aquarium Call for Pieces!

Hi Everyone
Jessica who is Shannon Hill Girlfriend Called me and asked to post this for them. The team that blows at Shannon Hill Studio which is Shannon, Jessica, Biddy and Ray Olson are putting together an Aquarium for Shannon Hill. The Aquarium will be filled with artists who donate pieces to build this large art piece that will be donated to a gallery in Honor of Shannon Hill. It will consist of pieces of Shannon,Jessica, Ray Olson, Robert Mickleson, John Roberts, and more!!! There will be plaque that will be engraved with Shannon Hill name and all the artists that donate will have their name engraved as well on the piece. They are looking for donations for the piece anything related to sea and ocean life, turtle,mermaids, fish, shells, etc..... beads or sculptures. Im making some seaweed, mermaid, fish, and seashells.He is in really bad shape now and going through rough times. this will hopefully pick his spirits up! You can also send letters of encouragement or donations too! There have so many people who have donated and I feel honored that our peers care so much about each other and come together in times of need! THANK YOU, YOU ROCK!!!

IF interested, You can send your pieces, donations or letters to
Shannon Hill Studio
140-p nw 11th street
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Their email is info@needabead.com
Thanks for your time!
Tara

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-05-26, 5:16pm

Hi you can check out the pics on of the donated pieces and the process at through Jessica facebook page which she is on everyday. Her facebook id is
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...2540040&ref=nf
Have a great day
Tara
www.forwardmotionart.com

Old 2009-05-26, 9:53pm

I have some fishes for the project ready to send out. If you'd like, I'll put up a link on my website as well!!!!