Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-01, 10:45am

Quote:
I will offer FREE shipping to anyone who thinks the wait is too long.
Been following this thread from the beginning and it is true that I have never done business with this vendor and his products may be the best thing since sliced bread. It is obvious, though, that the wait time alone is not the issue. Suggesting that seems like a whitewash to me. Anytime you regularly grossly underquote ship times and then bill the customer's credit card before the product is ready to ship you are just asking for folks to feel like they have been taken.
Old 2013-02-01, 5:34pm
Flame On!

Quote:
I showed you a little respect by NOT posting in your thread, but you have shown you have no respect for others by coming into MY thread and post your sick vindictive attack even after your problem HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

I can NOT stand a bully and you NEVER came here to get things worked out, you came into the forum to trash Jack and his company's name. I am asking that you stay the HELL away from me or any thread I have posted in! Any further postings in my thread and I will report you for harassment. So go sell your crazy somewhere else.

I had the right to post MY REVIEW without a frackin rebuttal from the likes of you.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!
Oh Pardon me, since you literally plagiarized the opening of my thread, word for word, perhaps I mistook which one I was in???? I think someone already pointed out it's a public forum. And since this thread has references to me and the thread I started, I responded. Get over yourself. Your highly emotional response and defense of Jack gives you the appearance of being, um, well, a bit unbalanced. Funny, I think I read that said about me, and I didn't even curse or give the appearance that I might need fresh panties because I pooped in mine. So, put on a fresh pair of Big Boy Panties and try and keep in mind that I tried to make a simple purchase. I was lied to, my credit card was charged when I was specifically told it would not be and then I read the numerous stories of the other poor people who have had their money held captive by this man, including the one here on LE where Jack actually responded by saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". There is a man who paid Unlimited Oxygen a total of $800 in SEPTEMBER, who is still waiting because Unlimited Oxygen can't find the right box? No, I think it's because that man's time for forcing a refund has come and gone, and he is being sorely taken advantage of. Jack didn't give me a refund, my bank did a charge-back. For all the people who have had the guts to post bad experiences with Unlimited Oxygen there are many many more that have suffered in silence because they know if they come on here, even in a nice, polite manner, they will get attacked by BULLY's like the likes of YOU, and told if they wait, for however long Unlimited Oxygen chooses to make them, they'll get a great product. That's CRAP. People work hard for the money that they hand over and deserve better treatment. BTW, It's an Oxygen Concentrator, not The Holy Grail. I paid $580 for one, including S&H on January 7th, received it on January 15th, and I'm a happy customer. It's called good business, really that simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-02-01, 5:47pm

what he's saying is that it's a done deal, and jack has said he'd work on his business practices.
get over it, you're epic saga has come to an end.
anything said from here on out makes both sides look like shit.
Old 2013-02-01, 5:48pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Been following this thread from the beginning and it is true that I have never done business with this vendor and his products may be the best thing since sliced bread. It is obvious, though, that the wait time alone is not the issue. Suggesting that seems like a whitewash to me. Anytime you regularly grossly underquote ship times and then bill the customer's credit card before the product is ready to ship you are just asking for folks to feel like they have been taken.
Ah, the voice of reason. Thank you. I realize I came on here like a violent storm, but the bottom line is, I hate to be taken advantage of, and I hate seeing other people being taken advantage of, and unfortunately, sometimes yo gotta let the freak out to get the job done. There is a history here of nice, patient, polite people being forced to deal with bizarre circumstances involving money they gave in good faith.

Old 2013-02-01, 5:51pm

You should really try to do a better job providing good customer service to your customers before you complain about others.

Last edited by Chuck Cobb; 2013-02-14 at 10:16am.
Old 2013-02-01, 5:57pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-02-01, 6:05pm

As an innocent bystander it seems you're just hurting your own image of legitimacy by dragging this out. By what you have said already you certainly had reason to post here and try to right things, but after this long it sure seems like an attempt at retribution. No new information is being presented, just regurgitated. You made your point, the problem has been resolved, and the thread containing the information of the incident will remain on the forums for potential future customers to search for and see. Doesn't that seem like a good time to let it die?

Edit: As for the pot calling the kettle black comment, I don't think that's very fair seeing as she has 1805 positive feedback and 5 negative. Stuff happens, you'll never please every customer. 1805 and 5 seems good to me.

Last edited by tbone; 2013-02-01 at 6:13pm.
Old 2013-02-01, 6:22pm

I was nice and did not go into her thread, she is posting in mine just to cause more trouble. I do not want to keep this going, but she needs to stop her attacks.

Last edited by Chuck Cobb; 2013-02-14 at 10:17am.
Old 2013-02-01, 7:50pm

Posting Etsy feedback here is so out of line!!! First of all, it was not Customer 1 and Customer 2. Both comments were from the same buyer. Check your facts. You really searched through 68 pages of feedback to find something negative on her??? You can find negative comments about Jack on this forum in about 3 seconds.
Old 2013-02-01, 8:03pm
GLASS ADDICT

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AGAIN? Oh well gotta get more popcorn
Old 2013-02-01, 8:32pm

I am done, this just takes too much time to try to explain when Stevie Wonder can see she is not a nice person who brags about doing "whatever it takes". That is not asking for help or trying to resolve a problem. That is just stirring up trouble and I have wasted too much time on her and her non-problem.

Talk if you want, but I am done.

Last edited by Chuck Cobb; 2013-02-14 at 10:18am.
Old 2013-02-01, 11:33pm
GLASS ADDICT

[quote=tbone;4230422]As an innocent bystander it seems you're just hurting your own image of legitimacy by dragging this out. By what you have said already you certainly had reason to post here and try to right things, but after this long it sure seems like an attempt at retribution. No new information is being presented, just regurgitated. You made your point, the problem has been resolved, and the thread containing the information of the incident will remain on the forums for potential future customers to search for and see. Doesn't that seem like a good time to let it die?

It seems that it has become a personal vendetta against Jack,and that's not right.
Old 2013-02-01, 11:38pm
Flame On!

Feedback makes us ACCOUNTABLE Chuck, whereas, Unlimited Oxygen has none. And my average sale is $40, versus $400, and the customer has the absolute safety net of Paypal, where they are guaranteed a refund. My feedback is public, potential customers have the ability to view it BEFORE handing over their money. The link to my shop is still on my tag, where it has always been, I have nothing to hide. Your link seems to have mysteriously gone missing. Is it because your feedback is worse than mine??? Out of 4000+ sales, only 1047 thought enough of you to leave feedback Chuck, the rest didn't think enough of you to bother. And 8 were unsatisfied customers, but I didn't bother to stalk your pages as to why. Here's your missing link

Last edited by theglassattic; 2013-02-02 at 12:26am.
Old 2013-02-02, 5:55am
Another band aid pleeeze

Where did you get your Oxycon if not frome Extreme Oxygen? I've been etting the run around from them for months, but don't know where else to go.
Old 2013-02-02, 1:27pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Where did you get your Oxycon if not frome Extreme Oxygen? I've been etting the run around from them for months, but don't know where else to go.
I am PM'ing you, so no one else gets slimed by this!

Old 2013-02-15, 5:45am

I wanted to use my first post to say, I'm a happy customer.
Ordered an M20 and got an M20 as promised.

I placed my order with the understanding that I might have to wait up to 30 days for delivery. This is clearly stated on his website.
I didn't have to wait that long.
Jack under-promised and over-delivered.
I maintained communication with him directly and look forward to ordering a hurricane in the future.

My purpose here is not to defend or denounce.
Just wanted to relay my experience.
Old 2013-02-16, 11:10pm

How interesting that you joined LE on Feb 2 and you have included absolutely no personal information - no name - no location - nothing. And this is your one and only post. It will be interesting to see your future posts.
Old 2013-02-17, 7:10am

now there's no need for that kind of insinuation.
this hobby/industry has tons of new folks every day.
Old 2013-02-17, 10:10am

As an innocent bystander here, AND someone who has a M-20 on order - AND this is only my second post...I can assure you I have no ties with Jack. My DH bought me the M-20 for Christmas and it was ordered on Dec. 15. I called and talked with someone at UO before I purchased, and did quite a bit of research. I bought tons of glass many years ago, and tried to make beads, but was unsuccessful and got very frustrated and packed everything up. I pulled all of my glass "stuff" out, kiln, presses, etc. and fired up the HH. I've been PPP now since spring, but I'm only able to play when the weather cooperates because I'm outside right now. When I ordered the M-20 there was a plain statement right on the first page about wait time - 8 to 12 weeks. It will be 12 weeks on March 15. I called last week and spoke with Jack and he told me they were working on the December orders now. So...I am hopeful to get my Oxycon very soon so I can start to "try" and make beads with some - I won't say better because there are some truly awsome beads made on a HH - I will just say different equipment. I also got a Mini cc. As a LONG time collector of beads, I am in hopes that I will be able to create some that I will consider acceptable, as my quality control is very agressive...I know, I am harder on myself than perhaps others, but that's just me. I can perhaps see both sides of this argument, but I just want to say that it's nice to read posts when someone is very happy with customer service. We all have problems from time to time, and that's unavoidable. I will post again when my M-20 arrives. I might even post a bead when I can make one that's worthy of all the beauties in this site. I am forever in awe of the creations. OK...slam away...I have very thick skin, but this is JMHO. I like purchsing from family businesses, and even pay more for my meds due to supporting my local pharmacy. I am for keeping the small business - IN BUSINESS, and I was and am willing to wait for the best item, IMHO, for myself. Lots of harsh words here, none from me though. I am just proud we are allowed to ALL be free to post our opinions, as other places are not.
Old 2013-02-17, 10:23am
GLASS ADDICT

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-02-19, 5:07pm

Well I've played a good deal with the m20 on both the minor and the midrange we use here.
I'm happy with the flames and performance of the machine to date.
I can't tell you what a different feeling it is to be guilt free about oxygen.
There's something liberating about using a concentrator that I just wasn't expecting.
In fact, it's so vastly freeing that I find we are challenging the boundaries of creative expression we would otherwise shy away from due to resource (oxygen) usage.
The mid range is an oxy pig. But even running at half capacity on the concentrator I have found latitude for experimentation that I just wouldn't otherwise have.
Thank you Jack for broadening this lamp workers scope.
Also, production has increased for our normal chain malille beads due to the freedom of not having to shut down between mandrels etc. to conserve. I personally went from 300 beads in a day to 600.
Again. This is not meant to defend or denounce.
This is our experience.

Last edited by HotFireGlass; 2013-02-19 at 5:10pm. Reason: Spelling
Old 2013-02-19, 5:12pm

Quote:
How interesting that you joined LE on Feb 2 and you have included absolutely no personal information - no name - no location - nothing. And this is your one and only post. It will be interesting to see your future posts.
Interesting to whom in particular?
As for our profile info...it will be forthcoming, be sure and check back often!
Old 2013-02-19, 7:34pm
....uhm...

I've just received my M15 from Jack today. He shipped it on Friday. I went into buying from Jack seeing negative and positive from this forum. But I went ahead on the very good reviews Jack has received, the price of his units, and his customer service on the unit after you have it. I ordered my oxycon in October. When I called Jack, he specifically told me that there was a long wait time..which I knew in advance already. I let him know that it was not a problem and to take his time and catch up on outstanding orders, I was not in a hurry. I asked that it be ready in February...and it was.

Anyone can find out that Jack does take a while to get his units out...it's not a surprise. I've no complaints at all. And being that I've actually fixed medical equipment, I know how hard it can be to get specific parts. You can't go to Walmart or Home Depot for them.

This has gotten very ugly very shortly and how disappointing to a person new to the craft to see this type of stuff on a site I come to to learn. And no one on this forum can say they didn't know it would take so long to get a unit from Jack. No one.

I'm sticking with Jack for my oxycon needs...I will make sure that I give him enough time when I order another. But I'd rather wait than pay over $700 for the same unit. This glass stuff is expensive enough as it is.

Old 2013-02-20, 4:21pm
GLASS ADDICT

Quote:
Hmmmm I didn't get the memo that states it is mandatory to have all of my personal information on the site for anyone to see. what's up with that?
Old 2013-02-24, 7:49am

Quote:
Feedback makes us ACCOUNTABLE Chuck, whereas, Unlimited Oxygen has none. And my average sale is $40, versus $400, and the customer has the absolute safety net of Paypal, where they are guaranteed a refund. My feedback is public, potential customers have the ability to view it BEFORE handing over their money. The link to my shop is still on my tag, where it has always been, I have nothing to hide. Your link seems to have mysteriously gone missing. Is it because your feedback is worse than mine??? Out of 4000+ sales, only 1047 thought enough of you to leave feedback Chuck, the rest didn't think enough of you to bother. And 8 were unsatisfied customers, but I didn't bother to stalk your pages as to why. Here's your missing link

You can always check out or file complaints with the BBB or go to Ripoff Reports to file or review a complaint against business's - Just sayin its effective and will not be removed.
Old 2013-02-28, 2:56am

After reading a couple of threads concerning a certain salesperson, ive come to wonder why the other thread has been closed and not this one? Are we not allowed to thread about negative experiences?
Old 2013-02-28, 5:29am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
After reading a couple of threads concerning a certain salesperson, ive come to wonder why the other thread has been closed and not this one? Are we not allowed to thread about negative experiences?
I haven't read the other thread but it's probably due to personal attacks or something. LE is pretty much allows you to say anything, but personal attacks will get you deleted and endless rehashing of TSOS with no new info/input will get you locked. Also, if a thread gets too long, it will be locked.

Old 2013-03-01, 5:39pm
It's a far gone lullaby

Going on nine weeks for a refubishment, I'll check back in at twelve..
Old 2013-03-02, 3:43am

on a positive note....i just found out we can buy "rebuild kits" for m and ex series oxycons. new compressor, sieve bed and filters for about $100 on extremeoxygen's new website.

good to know i'll never have to send mine in.....
Old 2013-03-24, 1:45pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Interesting to whom in particular?
As for our profile info...it will be forthcoming, be sure and check back often!
Still seems interesting that the only threads you are posting in are Jack's. Very interesting.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Closed Thread

Tags
customer review, honest review, jack, positive, unlimited oxygen