Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-08-20, 1:43pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Talking Stephan Hagstrom in KC - March 2009

ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT! DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!!
CLAIM YOUR SPACE BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!!!

March 19, 20, and 21, 2009
Three day workshop

In this three day class, students will explore the many possibilities of the implosion technique. This class will be the perfect introduction for those who wish to expand their creative palette with the use of borosilicate tubing. Topics covered will include rod implosions, implosion murrine, tube implosions, Stephan's method of making twisty cane, as well as precious metal fuming. Stephan will demonstrate several of his signature pendants. Students will leave this class with many new techniques that are sure to expand his or her creative potential.

Here's a link to Stephan's GlassArtist.org site.

http://www.glassartists.org/hagstromartglass

The buzz on this class has been great, so if you're interested, call Bearden's to reserve your spot as soon as possible.

Check out Bearden's website or call 913-381-4527 to reserve your spot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by lripster; 2009-02-19 at 8:46am. Reason: To fix spelling error that's been there for months! Duh!
Old 2008-09-06, 11:25pm

yes ..I did..

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-01-22, 9:20am
Beyond Cloud 9!

We're halfway there, folks!!!!

Please don't wait to sign up for this fantastic class, or it might just be too late!!!

Call Bearden's at 913 381 4527 to sign up. Registration will end on February 19th, so sign up quick!!!!

Old 2009-01-22, 9:33am
DSDWC

Interesting
I was told Bearden's was not hosting workshops anymore when they cancelled my class.
I guess I was mis-informed.

Old 2009-01-22, 9:57am
ID10T Problem Solver

I signed up for your class Trey and that is what they told me when they cancelled it as well....I was so disappointed.

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2009-01-22, 12:07pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Last year, Doug decided he wanted to simplify his business. He chose to cancel the workshops, as most of them were being cancelled due to lack of participation. Obviously, we would have been thrilled to have the level of participation we had for the first several workshops, but that has not been the case.

Stephan was the last artist we had booked, and there was interest in his workshop with immediate sign-ups. Doug decided to leave this one on the schedule.

We continue to support the lampworking community in our area by carrying glass, tools, and supplies.

Anyone who would like to take Stephan's class, we would love to see this workshop be a success. So make sure you call and reserve your seat as soon as possible.

Old 2009-01-23, 7:47pm

I for one would like to know how much the class is? Then I can decide if this is in my budget? I will call tomorrow. Thanks Lisa. This will help.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-01-23, 8:28pm

$650

http://www.beardensglass.com/events.php

Torch Ho... GTT Mirage, Carlisle CC, GTT Cheetahs, GTT Lynxes, and others on tanked O2.
Old 2009-01-23, 9:46pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Thanks, Paul! You and the Mrs. staying warm down there? I could use a little Texas weather about now!! LOL!

Hey Rose!

Old 2009-01-27, 9:50am
Evil Glass Enabler

Unhappy

You wouldn't like it at the moment. It's 30 and raining. They have put out ice warnings. I'm ready for it to go back up into the 70s personally. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lripster View Post
Thanks, Paul! You and the Mrs. staying warm down there? I could use a little Texas weather about now!! LOL!

Hey Rose!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2009-02-13, 7:38pm

You know Lisa that this is Thursday,Friday, Saturday for the classes. Doesn't Doug want to have Sunday as a class day now. OH I'm bad. Probably it is just the one thing that would make him not want to do this. Oh that is oK.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-02-13, 9:51pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

LOL!! You crack me up, Rose. They've got a brand new grandbaby. Born just the day after Stephan's new baby!!! We thought that was pretty cool.

It's going to be a great class!!

Old 2009-02-19, 8:47am
Beyond Cloud 9!

Only a few spots left, folks!! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!!! Claim your seat before they are gone!!!

Old 2009-02-24, 6:37pm

Are you going to let us know about a week before or the nineteeth?? Just wondering.

Hugs to you. Give smoochies to the new baby please.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-02-24, 6:50pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Hey Rose! Yes, the new baby is sooo sweet!!!

The class is a definite go, if that's what you're asking. Are you staying at White Haven? I'm getting really excited!!!!

Old 2009-02-27, 1:31pm

OK I will have to get a reservation for that. Thanks for letting me know. I need to get away from here for a little while. Just walk on my back if need be. Yes it is hurting like a bee hive on fire. So this is going to help a bunch. Thanks and see ya.

Yes have a reservation now.

Rose Leslie

Last edited by Rose Leslie; 2009-02-27 at 1:37pm.
Old 2009-02-28, 8:42am

One spot left!!!! WE would love to see you there

Old 2009-03-03, 7:42pm
Angel's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
I signed up for your class Trey and that is what they told me when they cancelled it as well....I was so disappointed.
Trey's going to be in Wichita at Beadazzled this summer (June). www.beadazzledinkansas.com
Old 2009-03-05, 2:33pm

oh yeah!!!

Old 2009-03-05, 2:36pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Two weeks and counting!!!

I saw your recent post in the boro room. Man, I can't wait to watch you work!!!! That second piece is killer!!! (They all are, but that one really jumped out at me.) Awesome work!!!

Old 2009-03-15, 4:48pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Is everyone getting excited?? It's almost time!!!

And Stephan, please don't forget to bring some extra DVDs!!!

Old 2009-03-15, 7:13pm
phrit phreak

I just sent this out to our guild members...about 33 people.....I hope you can fill those couple of seats! I'll be in KCity.....but not doing glass....<sigh>

Old 2009-03-15, 7:40pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Definitely stop in anyway, Lori!!!

Old 2009-03-16, 4:12am
phrit phreak

I might have to!

Old 2009-03-16, 10:35am

Lisa Do you want to have the torches on Wednesday or Thursday? I guess it is going to be Thursday. Hmmmm? What is your preferences. The one is a monster.

Rose Leslie
Old 2009-03-17, 8:01am
Beyond Cloud 9!

Thursday morning is okay, Rose. Thanks!!!

ETA: Class starts at 10, but someone is here as early as 9. The first day may run a little long, but we're planning on 10 to 6.

Last edited by lripster; 2009-03-17 at 8:07am.
Old 2009-03-17, 1:49pm
phrit phreak

Hey are you guys doing an artist reception or can I just do a drive by? And there will be goodies to buy rightttttttttttttt? lol

Old 2009-03-17, 3:43pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

We're not doing a reception, but you can certainly do a drive-by! And I think Stephen is bringing some of his tutorial DVDs. And I think he'll be bringing some of his work for sale!

We're ready to go!! Yee haw!

Old 2009-03-17, 4:49pm
Boheme Flamework Designs

Hey Lisa I'll do a drive by on Saturday - so wish I could do this class but may have to just have a pendant or that DVD. LOL

Deb Cline
Old 2009-03-17, 4:55pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Cool Deb! I have a feeling he'll be selling out of the DVDs. It's a must-have, for sure. We'll see you Saturday!!!