Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2006-01-08, 10:36pm
Chime

Hello Chad,
Can you please send me the tutorial? My email address is chimehk@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Chimehk

Last edited by chimehk; 2006-01-08 at 10:39pm.
Old 2006-01-09, 8:09am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD
Hey Chad. Can you put up the link? OR send it to me? Thanks. Paula
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-01-11, 10:21am
tweetysweetie

Chad....I'd also like the tutuorial...thanks so much.
Catharine

FiredDesires@aol.com

Old 2006-02-01, 11:06am

Default could I have a link to the tutorial please? TX Laura

rnlyoung@gci.net
Old 2006-02-01, 11:15am
Frit frit and more frit!

I would love a copy of the tut if possible. Many thanks
SAM xx

beadysam@tesco.net
Old 2006-10-04, 6:38am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo
I had to remove the tutorial from my site due to bandwidth issues. If anyone wants, it, PM or e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
I would love to get a copy of this tutorial to try out.
thanks!
Jeanette
Old 2007-01-19, 10:44pm

Hi Chad, my URL is ct26nguyen@usfamily.net i'd like to have this tut too. The end of my name is 'u'. Got it. Thanks.
Old 2007-01-20, 12:38am

Is the offer still open? I'd really like a copy of the tutorial.
Thank you so much,
DeAnn
ak92ATmtaonline.net
replace the AT with @
appreciated so much!
Old 2007-01-20, 1:01am
trying to follow along

Chad, Have you thought about putting it in pdf and loading that on your site? otherwise I'd be happy to host it for you just send me the file (the whole page please, I hate doing html) and I'll upload it
camie at andersonsplace dot net
Old 2007-01-20, 5:58am
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

I would REALLY like someone to send me the tutorial too!!

Vivian

-

Old 2007-01-20, 10:10am
tweetysweetie

Well, still after a year, I've not seen hide nor hair of this tutorial, so would somebody who does have it send along my way...much appreciated.
FiredDesires@aol.com

Old 2007-01-20, 5:27pm
..in withdrawal....

I would like a copy too, please!

KayKreates@yahoo.com
Old 2007-01-20, 5:32pm

I would like a copy too, please!
rosiescreations2003@yahoo.com

Old 2007-01-20, 6:04pm
Skeptical Optimist

Got it! Thanks!!!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.

Last edited by ShepherdCreations; 2009-01-21 at 9:27pm. Reason: Edited and removed email address cuz spambots found me this way too!
Old 2007-01-20, 8:13pm

Default tutorial

Please if you get the time I would really like it as well. kathiejohannes@yahoo.com
Old 2007-01-21, 9:52am

Default Raticello

Chad, Would you please send me the tutorial? Much appreciated! Volker
maximillianmutz@aol.com
Old 2007-01-21, 10:46am
ManBearPig

I don't have the tutorial any more. We had a hard drive failure a few months back and I lost everything. That was one of the things I lost.

I got it from The Flow Magazine - www.theflowmagazine.com - so you can check there. Perhaps they have it online, or can tell you what issue it was in.

Old 2007-01-22, 2:36pm

could anyone send me a tutorial as well---this could be fun ubrad@aol.com Thanks
Old 2007-01-24, 8:48pm

Default This is a different way...

I prefer this method to the other one for two reasons: I think the finished result is cleaner, and I like the color being trapped between two layers of glass.

Take a point of 1"HW, about four inches long. Open one handle, draw lines down the length of the tube, and twist. Make sure the twist is consistent along the length of the tube. Now open the other handle (so they're BOTH open) and jack constrict/jack downin the middle until it's completely closed. You now have two sections of tubing with handles that are connected by a solid piece in the middle.

Blow one side slightly into a bubble, and then rip off your point handle, leaving it open, even, and round on the end.

Now flare this side out like a foot, but keep going. Change the angle so it starts to fold over back over the other section of tube (the one you didn't blow out. Work it from the end down to avoid trapping air bubbles. After you've got it worked into one solid bubble, blow it out a little and rip off the end to clean up the termination point.

I don't check this board that often, but feel free to email me at christopher_platt@csumb.edu with any questions.

Chip
Old 2007-04-08, 3:08pm

If you are still sending this tut out, please send one to me, tgummer@doe.state.in.us.

Thanks!

Tobi
Old 2007-04-08, 4:21pm
Somethings grow wild

Location: Soulsbyville in California, just down the hill from Yosemite

Chad could you send me this tutoral please?
Thanks
Kare
kare@mlode.com
Old 2007-04-09, 6:30am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by country kid View Post
Chad could you send me this tutoral please?
Thanks
Kare
kare@mlode.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I don't have the tutorial any more. We had a hard drive failure a few months back and I lost everything. That was one of the things I lost.

I got it from The Flow Magazine - www.theflowmagazine.com - so you can check there. Perhaps they have it online, or can tell you what issue it was in.

Old 2007-04-09, 9:48am
Hooked on Glass

Default Opposing Spirals

Chad

Is this a version or Opposing Spirals that are on the Corbin Freeman marble video?

Gloria
Old 2007-04-09, 10:22am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwood View Post
Chad

Is this a version or Opposing Spirals that are on the Corbin Freeman marble video?

Gloria
Same idea, but done on a tube instead of a rod.

Like what Chris Roesinger does: http://www.glassartists.org/Gal17047..._s_Gallery.asp

Old 2007-07-14, 7:52am
Burnin'spirit

Hey Cosmo,
can I get a copy of that tutorial on rattis?
Old 2007-07-14, 12:44pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassmonkey View Post
Hey Cosmo,
can I get a copy of that tutorial on rattis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Old 2007-07-16, 5:38am
Goddess

Poor Chad...kinda makes you wanna bang your head against a wall...doesn't it?

Old 2007-07-16, 8:31am
tweetysweetie

This is proof positive that peeps do not read a thread all the way through!
Yes, poor Chad...I apologize for sounding so curt in an earlier thread about never having received the tutorial......you can't send what you don't have any longer....thanks for your intended generosity anyhooooos...at least you found what issue of the Flow that it is in...whoohooooo

Old 2007-07-29, 8:23am
elif

Hi, may I have the tutorial? thanks a lot
Old 2007-07-29, 8:26am
elif

sorry,
my e-mail

elif@camizi.com