Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-02-02, 5:20pm
FireDancer Glass

37 tons for me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Christy
Old 2009-02-02, 6:05pm
Booger #7

69.5 tons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-02-02, 6:08pm
going crazy

72 tons

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2009-02-02, 6:14pm
In search of her path....

82 tons

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2009-02-02, 6:23pm
I like to melt things

I emailed my guess of 76 tons
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-
Old 2009-02-02, 6:26pm
one day at a time

84 tons
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-02, 6:29pm

35 tons

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2009-02-02, 6:42pm

Old 2009-02-02, 6:48pm

55 tons

Old 2009-02-02, 6:48pm

I'll guess 78 tons.
Old 2009-02-02, 6:49pm
Wahwahbabypants

73 tons.

I might go Crazyif I don't go Crazy Tonight.
Old 2009-02-02, 6:55pm

Quote:
It is not like I am offering crack customers a $200 line of credit. Crack customers have a problem saying "NO". I am dealing with smart and sensible beadmakers who would only use this line of credit in a color emergency.

Mike
HAAAAHHHAAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAhhaaa.... Good one.

I have to go with 42 tons, seeing as how it's the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.
Old 2009-02-02, 7:01pm
sunscreen me baby

lol Mike, thanks for understanding the glass emergency

I guess 68 tons

~

Old 2009-02-02, 7:05pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Drool........... 44.5 tons (my age LOL)
I think its wonderful that you have made the offer of a line of credit! I only ordered glass 2x's last year and just placed my first order for the year with you yesterday...so a line of credit is not really an option for me but I'm sure it is fantastic for others!!
Your a real sweetie trying to help everyone out with sales and all.
Sue

Old 2009-02-02, 7:16pm

77 tons

Old 2009-02-02, 8:21pm
BeadsonCypress

Let's see if I knew how many cubic feet were in the warehouse, and averaged the number of pounds in a cubic foot, the divided by a funny number to compensate for the amount of non-used space, offices, then divided by 2000 then etc.....I think I might come up with......X then add 10 more tons for the new shipment....I come up with 79.75 tons???? Just wait until after Murano in May!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2009-02-02, 9:57pm

Quote:
12 tons.

DISCLAIMER: Please take the following as it's meant. Just MY opinion, not meant to have any inflection (since people seem to be apt to read into posts.... I'm being up front, this is said in the nicest way and without any malice. Covering my bases here, folks!)

I'm sorry, anything that is public or posted online is up for discussion. This idea of getting self-righteous over someone posting an opinion online is ridiculous. If Mike were worried what people thought, he'd probably never have a store.... there's always ONE naysayer. I'll bet ONE person was against his choice to open a business, unless he is just a lucky guy to have only supportive people surrounding him!!

It's like saying you can't question or comment on someones choice of fabric for an outfit or choice of colors for a bead. No, has nothing to do with you what someone else does.... but really? People are opinionated and last time I checked, the First Amendment DID cover things like personal opinions....

Now, if that opinion posting were against the rules at Lampworketc, then that's another story as this is a privately run forum. But it's not. So why get your knickers in a twist over it?

Oh the irony.... me lecturing someone about their opinion on someone elses opinion.... Anyone other than me find the entire thing ludicrous?

Public companies and their decisions are up for public scrutiny. You can't police peoples opinions unless you run the forum or they discuss something illegal/illicit.

/MrsGrace steps off the legal soapbox
I first want to say Frantz Art Glass is not a public company. My wife and I own 100% of the business and the bank, oh well, I do not want to go there.

Maybe I am too stupid, did I miss a thread that was offensive? I never read a thread that upset me at all. I have been waiting for somebody to tell me that I should not make a joke about crack users as they know somebody that is on crack and it is not a laughing matter!

I heard on the radio that they were going to take back all those gold medals because Phelps was caught smoking pot! Shit! I can not believe that! Oh, if after his swimming they tested him for banned substances and if pot is a banned substance and he tested postive, then he should not get his medals. Yea smoking pot is really stupid if you end up not having those million dollar endorsements, but if he had just been caught drunk in a bar........ Of course I heard there was a DUI which is very bad and can kill you or your passenger or an innocent person just minding their own business.

Lets have a poll, somebody should start one'

How many of you who have gold medals smoked pot?
How many of you have smoked pot and never enhaled?
How many of you had your daddy buy you a Presidency?

Are not these really stupid questions and we really should be not busting people for smoking pot or playing footsie in the men's room and be beheading those who have brought the American economy to it's knees?

Ok, now chew on that for a while and continue to guess how many tons of glass Mike Frantz has in his non publicly owned business who sells glass rods to beadmakers and borosilicate tubes to crack heads. Actually our sales of 12.7 standard tubing is down in the store by about 90%. We have a sign that says something like"

NO TWEEKERS ALLOWED!!

But for anybody who reads this who made a post and they might think I am mad, well I am not mad, I am happy, Sunday was my 62nd birthday and I got to watch the Super Bowl and pet my new dog!

mikey

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2009-02-02, 10:01pm
One Crazy Mama

28 tons

Old 2009-02-02, 10:09pm

Hey Mike: HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Sunday was my Birthday too, and we're the same age.(tear...)
Aren't all the good people born in Feb. (no flaming please, I'm getting older and can't take it) Dicrodi
Old 2009-02-02, 10:13pm
Damn Yankee!

Quote:
I first want to say Frantz Art Glass is not a public company. My wife and I own 100% of the business and the bank, oh well, I do not want to go there.

Maybe I am too stupid, did I miss a thread that was offensive? I never read a thread that upset me at all. I have been waiting for somebody to tell me that I should not make a joke about crack users as they know somebody that is on crack and it is not a laughing matter!

I heard on the radio that they were going to take back all those gold medals because Phelps was caught smoking pot! Shit! I can not believe that! Oh, if after his swimming they tested him for banned substances and if pot is a banned substance and he tested postive, then he should not get his medals. Yea smoking pot is really stupid if you end up not having those million dollar endorsements, but if he had just been caught drunk in a bar........ Of course I heard there was a DUI which is very bad and can kill you or your passenger or an innocent person just minding their own business.

Lets have a poll, somebody should start one'

How many of you who have gold medals smoked pot?
How many of you have smoked pot and never enhaled?
How many of you had your daddy buy you a Presidency?

Are not these really stupid questions and we really should be not busting people for smoking pot or playing footsie in the men's room and be beheading those who have brought the American economy to it's knees?

Ok, now chew on that for a while and continue to guess how many tons of glass Mike Frantz has in his non publicly owned business who sells glass rods to beadmakers and borosilicate tubes to crack heads. Actually our sales of 12.7 standard tubing is down in the store by about 90%. We have a sign that says something like"

NO TWEEKERS ALLOWED!!

But for anybody who reads this who made a post and they might think I am mad, well I am not mad, I am happy, Sunday was my 62nd birthday and I got to watch the Super Bowl and pet my new dog!

mikey

Sent my guess of 66..BTW mike 62? time for your reverse mortgage, gimme a call and I'll hook ya up LOL! Happy belated B-day, it is my sisters B-day too! and my moms today!

Samantha

Old 2009-02-02, 10:16pm
Gay rights R human rights

67.5 tons....

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2009-02-02, 10:59pm
Glass n00b

Quote:
My apologies for not being clear. I didn't mean "public company", but anyone that has a business open to the public, puts their product and practices out there for people to scrutinize, disseminate and learn from.

My apologies for not being more clear!
Meant no offense!!

Quote:
Maybe I am too stupid, did I miss a thread that was offensive?
No, but apparently one of the respondents to the thread took offense to the fact that the original poster seemed to be "picking apart" your business. To which everyone seemed to not see that BUT the poster so... I posted my disclaimer just to make sure NO ONE took offense.

RE: Crack....
No clue where you got that from? What did I miss here?

And being happy is always a good thing.

Old 2009-02-02, 11:50pm
Heart Of Glass Beads

First I want to say, that I love Mike Frantz.

Now, my guess is... 71 tons

Shine-On Glow In The Dark Glass available in 104, 96, 90 COE. PM for Details
Old 2009-02-02, 11:51pm

I emailed you... 33 ton is my guess. Don't know why that # stuck in my head when I read the post.

I ordered from you the end of last week and cannot wait to get my glass!! I am so excited! (my sons gave me money to order glass.... sales for last month... 0
)

Old 2009-02-03, 12:22am
just another glass addict

I've got to go with 88 tons

Thanks for all you do for us glass-heads Mike

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2009-02-03, 12:36am
CindyLynneGlass

What a nice thing for you to do for your customers Mike and what a fun idea you had for peeps to guess the tonnage and win.

Old 2009-02-03, 12:55am
Sheila

My vote is that Mike doesn't really know how much glass he has.

But if he did know, I think it would be 41 tons.

Old 2009-02-03, 1:22am
Oooooh Sparkly!

I would say 64 tons
Old 2009-02-03, 3:58am

91.5 tons

Old 2009-02-03, 4:33am

my guess---75 tons