Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-05-29, 8:51am
da General

Probably the same as before - I posted it on post #41 above.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-05-29, 8:53am
Cancer SUCKS!

WOHOO, we are at 111 lbs of Aether.

hmmm, wonder if the demand will still be there if it is a regular production color.

Thanks for stopping in and updating the thread DH.

Old 2009-05-29, 5:32pm

This is great news! Thanks, Jed!!! Let's see ... *counting the days till July* ...

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2009-05-30, 11:05am
Always smiling, again.

Aether is fantastic! The thirds are great! Put me down for 2 lbs of Aether 3rds!

Old 2009-06-03, 8:02am

Quote:
The Aether Furnaces are almost complete, and should be hot and ready on monday. Production will then begin. We estimate sufficient inventory for release by early July. We'll keep you posted, and send out a newsletter prior to the release date. We are very pleased with the feedback we have received about Aether, and appreciate your patience as we build inventory. We intend to pull cane in 6mm and 10mm. Special orders will be handled after the release date.

Jed and Julie at Double Helix
Hi Jed and Julie,
I am a bit confused... does this mean we are placing "special orders" for the Aether through this thread? Or are we to email directly with our wishes and our pre-orders? Or do we wait for a newsletter and check our emails several times a day so as not to miss out on it?

I have no idea how many pounds are in a "production" run, but it looks like there will be many standing in line for it when it becomes available; myself included. I would like two pounds of firsts in the smaller size.... and the same for the TE-265 when it is available please.

Thank you for creating such amazing glass. I am totally hooked on it.

Last edited by Holaday; 2009-06-03 at 8:46am. Reason: transposed number error
Old 2009-06-03, 8:46am
Color Outside The Lines!

We don't take "pre-orders", so you will have to wait for the newsletter announcing the release date. We will not release Aether until we have built a substantial inventory, so you shouldn't have to worry about it missing out on the release date. Our goal is to have our new colors remain in stock from the release date onwards, and we prepare accordingly. The "special orders" were just for a few customers that wanted 25 pounds of large diameter for their own personal use. I hope that clears up any confusion.
Jed at DHG
Old 2009-06-03, 2:14pm
Always smiling, again.

It sure does Jed! Can't wait for the newsletter!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Janel

Old 2009-07-12, 9:56am

Waiting --- im --- patiently!
Jen
Old 2009-07-16, 4:52pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Anybody hear anything yet?

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2009-07-16, 4:59pm
Striking-impared...

Paula supposedly had some, but it's gone. Meanwhile, Aether and Ekho are supposed to be available from DH next week.

Old 2009-07-16, 6:31pm

Ok, im a bit confused. Just how good is this Anther. The crystal clear im getting is really really clear. Is there such thing as really really really clear. I am assuming for that price that it does not bubble, does not crack when left to cool for too long, and never hazes. 60 a lb is sorta pushing it for clear. Also what is the difference between 1sts 2nds and 3rds. Does that mean wonky. Is a 2nd a wonky 1st. And is a 3rd a really wonky 1st. Im sorta new at this.
Old 2009-07-17, 1:50am
I need more boro stuff

If I'm not wrong, 2nd has up to 6 bubbles? and 3rd has more bubbles and some rocks?

Old 2009-07-17, 7:41am
da General

Yunita - I think you are right on the description! In my experience, Aether thirds are better than the firsts of other clear.

Jumazio - I am not sure what you meant by "does not crack when left to cool too long" - it does need to be kept warm.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-07-17, 8:41am
A True Woofer

Hayley, I'm assuming she means that the working rod, after you put it down doesn't crack in the cold(er) air. This happens a lot with my diamond clear but didn't happen with Aether when I used it.

Old 2009-07-17, 5:34pm
Always smiling, again.

OOOOOoohhhhh! I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

Old 2009-07-17, 8:48pm
da General

Ellen - some of my thicker diameter Aether does crack on the rod but I just reheat it gently when I use it next. Since Aether doesn't scum, the cracks heal themselves and the rod is perfect again.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-07-22, 9:08pm

Available now.....
Go get it!
jo

- A work in progress

Old 2009-07-22, 9:09pm

Thanks, just got some!!!

We have NEW listings on our online
, and
!
Old 2009-07-22, 11:02pm

Ditto !!

Old 2009-07-23, 2:46am
In search of her path....

dam thats just not right posting it at midnight!
and none left in there. suckypoo

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2009-07-23, 1:08pm
Striking-impared...

I guess that means I'm not the only one who missed out on Aether (did get Ekho, though).

Old 2009-07-23, 2:15pm
In search of her path....

Yea I finally got some! There are some more aether 2nds posted now!
heres the link its in the garage part of DH websitte

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2009-07-23, 4:58pm
aka Pele's Fire

I guess the seconds are gone also. Just went to that link and it will not let you add any to the cart so you can checkout. Wow!!! That makes me want some even more.

Terryl

On the eight day, God created fire.....he created big, big, blazing fire.
Old 2009-07-23, 5:44pm
Striking-impared...

Darn! I walk away from the computer for a little while and I miss it.

Old 2009-07-24, 9:24pm

Mines been shipped! Got the seconds ... should have bought more!

Old 2009-07-25, 9:59am

I thought they said they were only going to post it when they had an adequate supply. I checked around 3 a.m. and it was gone. ... not happy

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2009-07-25, 3:47pm
I need more boro stuff

Quote:
I thought they said they were only going to post it when they had an adequate supply. I checked around 3 a.m. and it was gone. ... not happy
I assumed they mean with first, not second.

Old 2009-07-25, 5:37pm

I dont think they have the, "firsts" out yet, did they?

Old 2009-07-30, 3:26pm
art sampler

here is the link to a buy it now auction for 10 full rods of aether
Old 2009-07-30, 8:38pm
I need more boro stuff

Quote:
I dont think they have the, "firsts" out yet, did they?
They did. At lease once, the same time with second and third.
I think on the day when they released Aurae?