Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-01-17, 6:11am

Default Feng Frit - Please reply!

I have patiently waited since November to receive the part of my Etsy order that was coming from the Netherlands. I have tried contacting Chrissy in the last 20 days through etsy and here and no reponse. Chrissy said my first shipment must have been MIA and she was sending a replacement...........as of today nada and no reply from Chrissy. I hate to complain but this is ridiculus. I have asked Chrissy to just refund the $$$$ and call it a day but no response. Girls........I really like your murrini but come on. No product received since ordering in November?????? I did get the part of the order that came from Michelle (thank you). I paid through paypal but it's now gone past the time that I can enter a dispute.............Chrissy or Michelle, please reply, I know you are not ripoffs but please reply so we can work something out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-01-17, 9:40am
Uh-oh means it's too late

Hi Roberta,
I am so sorry that your package(s) have to date not arrived. I can only imagine how frustrating this is. I can only tell you that we had a customer who had both her first and second packages arrive VERY late through no fault of Christina's (the postmark dates spoke for themselves). Both packages, the second arriving before the first and that was 8 weeks after the second one had been mailed looked as though they had been "gone through" She was kind enough to send one order back to me (although we did not require this)
Christina is at the mercy of customs on both ends and postal services. One of the reasons that we chose to close the Etsy shop was for that reason we could not offer trackable shipping as an option. Now we can through the new site.

The predicament that this shipping issue causes is this- If we send out 2 packages (original then replacement) and then refund money this is a huge loss all around. Now we would never ask a customer to return a product if they have been inconvenienced but in this case especially with the weather conditions throughout the world there is still a huge possibility of the second package arriving before the end of January so if your money was refunded we would ask that the product be returned to me.

I have not had a chance to confirm this with Christina and as I have no access to the paypal account I personally could not refund the money but I am sure that she would have no problem with these terms.

I only hope that people can understand the issue with shipping items that are not trackable. I take a risk everytime I ship over to the UK and Europe- I have had packages take over 6 weeks to arrive and people get nervous. I can only give my word that I have shipped and in the end my customers can see when things have shipped and that it was out of my hands that the package took so long. This has been the case with about 3 shipments that Christina has shipped over the 2 years we have been doing this each time the customers contacted us and said that they have no idea what happened but all of a sudden the packages arrived and could see the date of shipping and were shocked that for whatever reason things took so long.

I will make sure Christina responds here and gives as much information as she can. The postal service there is very different from our system here including no customs form for the flat envelopes that the murrini is shipped in. Also the cheapest shipping option for the murrini with tracking (I believe) would be well over $7 and most choose not to pay that.

I again can only apologize on my end and I hope that we can come to some conclusion that all of us can agree upon. I really do appreciate your business and you are a valued customer!!

With Kind Regards,
Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-17, 11:08am

We have up until recently, depended on the honesty of our customers and we always give our customers the benefit of the doubt- this is why we have offered in the past to replace 1st-2nd even 3rd packages but due to loss prevention we will no longer be able to offer this replacement service on non trackable packages.
We are trying our best to give our customers the best possible service but this is business and most other companies do not offer replacements on non trackable items

In order for everyone to be fair we will always offer trackable shipping (cost will be the responsibility of the customer) on shipments from items coming from Christina but people should not expect to get replacements and refunds on non-trackable items- If you can see things from our standpoint any customer could claim that we have not shipped and we are at the mercy to replace items or refund. A business just cannot run like that.
If you are choosing to purchase you need to decide how much value you place on the order. We know times are tough so we offer a myriad of shipping options- however, in the end if you choose to ship an order as cheap as possible to save some money then we cannot be responsible for your purchase. Several other companies have this same policy implemented so I know our terms are not unreasonable.

I would encourage ALL of our customers to please read our policies as well as any other site you choose to order off of. Most times the information is stated on the website and a lot of feelings and concerns can be put at ease if people just took the time to read. I know that recently we have had to hold orders because customers were choosing the wrong shipping- we have made the best attempt to inform and provide user friendly options for our customers but in the end we cannot be responsible for the choices our clients make.
Thank you so much to all who read this and we will always be here to answer questions. I can only answer those that apply to the murrini though as I have no part of the other products sold on Feng Frit Factory. I know our policies though and will do my best to answer any questions regarding shipping options, estimated delivery times , and general product questions (ie, can I use this frit on top of moretti etc)
Any product shipped from myself to the US and it's territories will have and has always had delivery confirmation. All packages shipped from me to everywhere else in the world will have a customs form number which is NOT tracking. All packages shipped from Christina to other countries have different shipping options- $5.00 flat rate non trackable murrini only shipping and other trackable options.
Please do not hesitate to post questions here and we will answer them in a timely fashion. We do value our customers and hope they understand that we are a business and to stay as such and keep making and providing great glass products we are making these changes in the best interest of everyone concerned!

Sincerely,
Michelle

Old 2011-01-17, 11:11am

EDITED TO ADD:
Since the opening of the 3F site we have had these policies in effect but would like to state them here for everyone's information.

Also please note that my products ship separately from Christina's products. This means if you have ordered some of mine and hers you will recieve 2 different packages. This does not effect the shipping you pay but I wanted to make sure everyone knows this. The information will always be listed on the products coming from me.

Last edited by SunDoorBeads; 2011-01-17 at 11:14am.
Old 2011-01-17, 11:25am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Hi Michelle!! I had the same problem that Roberta had with the murrini coming from Chrissy. She did refund my money for the two separate orders that I had placed through the Etsy shop. I told her that I would send the murrini to you in Florida when it arrived. I just wanted you to know that this all took place in Sep/Oct and neither of the orders have ever arrived. Meanwhile, I get regular shipments from Germany and also have had other shipments from the Netherlands arrive without problem. I'm just letting you know why you have never received the murrini - I will still watch for them and will forward them on to you if they should show up.

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2011-01-17, 12:30pm

Thank you so much Joan for your information! I always welcome hearing from our customers and getting much needed information- I did not know to expect a package from you so please don't think I was singling you out.
I am sure that at this point they may be chalked up to being lost in the postal system. I wish I knew more on how the dutch post works, I do know that they have had some issues with strikes and ugly things like that
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know that money spent is hard earned money especially in our business!! I do know that Christina did go above and beyond knowing that while we were on Etsy it was impossible to offer our customers trackable shipping so on the rare occassion it did happen she sent packages out and in your case a refund.
I am hoping that other customers chime in here and either let us know about your experiences with time frames and arrival dates-
In my case, EVERY package that Christina has ever sent me has arrived in less than 10 days so I have no idea what happens other than I live so close to Miami which is a major customs hub so naturally it would seem that would explain why I get them so quickly.
Thank you again for taking the time for popping in and letting us know
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-17, 1:24pm

My real concern at this point is I have gotten no response from Chrissy. I pm'd her through etsy last week and no response. Michelle, I had no problems with the shipment from you and I love the murrini. Chrissy needs to respond. I have no issues with you, just Chrissy. Don't know if this was just an oversight on her part but I'm feeling like if she ignores me I'll go away..........I hope this is not the case.

Old 2011-01-17, 1:29pm

Roberta,
I have sent her a message asking her to respond in the thread. I feel a little helpless since I would love to provide you with the answers and can't. I am sure she is not avoiding you. I have not heard from her all day so I can only message her as well and ask her to respond. I will be checking in the thread and following this very closely.

Old 2011-01-17, 1:33pm

thanks for the warning
Old 2011-01-17, 2:00pm
Live and Let Live

Quote:
SNIP> In my case, EVERY package that Christina has ever sent me has arrived in less than 10 days so I have no idea what happens other than I live so close to Miami which is a major customs hub so naturally it would seem that would explain why I get them so quickly.
<SNIP
Michelle... Since the mail seems to arrive pretty reliably for you, perhaps it's worth considering having Chrissy do a once a week shipment to you for all orders she's received, and then you could split up and send the items out with US postal and Delivery Confirmation from your end?

You could even include your murrini orders in the same packages, thus having only 1 shipment to the customer rather than 2 (in those cases), and only 1 package coming from the Netherlands to the US per week, rather than all the individual ones sent now.

Seems it would only add a few more days to the overall delivery time, and may well be worth the wait to have more reliable shipping results. Just a thought.

Old 2011-01-17, 2:27pm

Thank you Lisa, This is something that Christina and I have been throwing back and forth. I will definitely put it out there again to her as I too feel a more reliable means of shipping will definitely change people's opinions.

Old 2011-01-17, 2:34pm

I am sorry you feel this is a warning thread- I personally answer any PM's sent to me as Roberta, Joan and others can tell you. I hope you will see this as a thread that is designed to work out a customers issues and come to a solution. As for Christina not stepping in yet, I have no answers but I know her well enough to know she is not avoiding it- I have faith that she will come and clear this up and let Roberta know what the next course of action is.

Old 2011-01-17, 2:45pm

Lisa,
I just had another thought on the shipping issue- I would really only be responsible for the murrini end of this- the other products Christina sells I have nothing to do with. The murrini was something we started together on etsy but since we started with her name we felt it was important not to change that. So since this is about the murrini that would be the only product effected if we did decide to ship that way and in reality she would just ship me stock and I would ship as the orders come in not wait for the orders then ship

Old 2011-01-17, 3:16pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
My real concern at this point is I have gotten no response from Chrissy. I pm'd her through etsy last week and no response. Michelle, I had no problems with the shipment from you and I love the murrini. Chrissy needs to respond. I have no issues with you, just Chrissy. Don't know if this was just an oversight on her part but I'm feeling like if she ignores me I'll go away..........I hope this is not the case.
Roberta, I am sorry you feel like you have issues with me. I will refund the $ 18,- (first thin in the morning as I need to find your payment details in paypal )of the murrini ( shipping not included ) which in my opinion is fair. As I shipped you a replacement order without any extra charge. The replacement was directly offered from me, without you even requesting for it. And at that moment I replied within 45 minutes to your conversation, despite the timezone. I offered you to remake the murrini on sale in coe 96 that you purchased by accident, thinking it was coe 104. Not charging you any extra for it.
I have not been to the etsy store in a while as we now have the murrini in my frit store. For some reason I did not get a message of the conversations that have been send in 2011. Otherwise I would have replied. Like I did to your previous conversation.
For the record, I NEVER ignore e-mails or conversations.
There have been threads before discussing what you can and cannot expect for the shipping service that you choose. And everybody has their own opinion to it.
I do think/believe that shipping a replacement for a flat rate parcel is not an obligation but customer service. The fact that I am refunding the money is jet again service and not an obligation. Cause in my perception ( as a buyer not as a customer ) you cannot expect a seller to replace a missing parcel and when that goes missing, send another replacement or refund the money for a non trackable non insured shipping method. I have had this happen to me in the past for several times. Having the first and second parcel get lost. I learned my lesson and now get everything shipped with FedEx even if shipping is as high as the purchased items. At least it is fast en reliable. I am not judging you or anybody who feels different, it is solely my opinion and I wanted to share it with you.
All though the above is my opinion, in 99% of all cases I do replace a second and even a third time free of charge. And there are sufficient LE members who have experienced this. Maybe they will come in and share their experience…..
(International) Dutch basic shipping is the same as USPS shipping, it is not reliable 100% While 1 parcel comes to you in just a matter of days, others take over 4 weeks or never make it at all.
That is one of the reasons we stopped selling on Etsy as we could not offer any other shipping options.
I am sorry you see this as a warning. But just for the record. I have had many happy customers at FengFritFactory as well as for my other stores.
Quote:
Michelle... Since the mail seems to arrive pretty reliably for you, perhaps it's worth considering having Chrissy do a once a week shipment to you for all orders she's received, and then you could split up and send the items out with US postal and Delivery Confirmation from your end?

You could even include your murrini orders in the same packages, thus having only 1 shipment to the customer rather than 2 (in those cases), and only 1 package coming from the Netherlands to the US per week, rather than all the individual ones sent now.

Seems it would only add a few more days to the overall delivery time, and may well be worth the wait to have more reliable shipping results. Just a thought.
Lisa, thank you for thinking with us. But this is not an option. Beside the joined murrini I sell my fritblends and other items from the same store.
However we have changed the shipping options. You can either choose for basic shipping ( no service, no t tracking, no replacement or refund ) or pay a little extra and have trackable shipping with the service of a replacement or refund in case It gets lost.
Customers need to choose for the option and are there for agreeing with the service that comes with the shipping method.
I hope this settles it all. If anybody have questions feedback what so ever, please let us know.
I am off to bed.
Chrissy

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-01-17, 3:52pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

For any items paid with a credit card, the Fair Credit Billing act applies to any items not delivered. I don't see any exceptions for non-trackable delivery.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-01-17, 4:02pm

I will look into that but how does that protect the person who sends the item? I am just wondering since I have seen plenty of vendors including Frantz and others who have certain policies such as- if you choose priority shipping vs our UPS ground then we are not held liable for any loss, damage or so forth? I am not arguing the right for people to be compensated since after all it is a federal offense to tamper with the mail but just wondering how it applies to this situation- This transaction was made through Etsy and only paypal was being accepted at the time.

Old 2011-01-17, 4:58pm

Chrissy,
That's just fine with me. I didn't mean to upset you but I sent two messages via etsy which you did not respond to as well as asking Michelle to get in touch with you as well and did not get a response. I really don't care about the shipping charge. It just seems really weird that both the original package and the replacement never got here. If they do, however, make an appearance I will most certainly return them via Michelle, if that's OK with you guys. Thank you for the refund. Like I said I know you guys are honest people and I love your murrini. Thanks for taking care of me.

Old 2011-01-17, 5:27pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
I will look into that but how does that protect the person who sends the item? I am just wondering since I have seen plenty of vendors including Frantz and others who have certain policies such as- if you choose priority shipping vs our UPS ground then we are not held liable for any loss, damage or so forth? I am not arguing the right for people to be compensated since after all it is a federal offense to tamper with the mail but just wondering how it applies to this situation- This transaction was made through Etsy and only paypal was being accepted at the time.
Them saying they aren't liable is not the same as not being liable. If you filed with your credit card company you would most likely get your money back if you didn't get the item or it came broken.

If paypal is funded with a credit card, it would probably apply.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2011-01-17, 6:52pm
Ad astra per aspera

I wanted to put a word in for a little more patience. I placed an order with Chrissy in mid-November (just checked, it was 11/15), apparently just about the time all hell broke loose with weather and customs in the Netherlands. I was about to post here with a nudge, a month later, when I saw Chrissy's post about said weather, etc. Then, of course, over Xmas the east coast had it's own weather problems, so I figured that might add into it, too. I got my stringer and murrini on January 8.

I suspect that one problem might be packaging. I ordered some stormed stringer plus murrinis, and it was shipped in a slender cardboard tube. The poor tube was literally torn in half right in the middle. I think the only thing that held it together was the good job of bubble wrapping the stringers. I would suggest, though, that some stronger tubes would be a good idea for future shipping.

Old 2011-01-17, 7:26pm

Karen, Thank you so much for posting here!! These are the kinds of feedback we are looking for- The same condition of package was reported from the customer who waited several months for her murrini only this time it was in a bubble envelope which she reported was literally torn in two! I now believe that due to the shape, size and weight customs is probably unable to identify what the item is and they are trying to gain access to the parcel-
Another thought- if they cannot gain access and you get the wrong guy on the wrong day they may just destroy the parcel! I am starting to get a feeling for that.
I am sure that Christina will chime in and comment on the packaging I know that this is a new product line for her so she will welcome the feedback on the packaging especially if customs is being rough!
Thank you again Karen for popping in and telling us your experience!
Have a great evening!

Old 2011-01-17, 7:29pm

Quote:
Them saying they aren't liable is not the same as not being liable. If you filed with your credit card company you would most likely get your money back if you didn't get the item or it came broken.

Thank you so much Squid!! I am always on the look out for information on how I can protect myself as a consumer and seller. This is good to know. I think though that with the option of trackable shipping hopefully more people will choose that as I can imagine there may be future problems with customs-
I have no idea what they think we are shipping LOL but my sister said that they may think we are traffiking drugs
and their x-ray machines only pick up small objects in baggies ROFL Just a thought

Old 2011-01-18, 12:59am

thanks so much for the warning ..................

Old 2011-01-18, 1:25am

I ordered from Fen G both times, It did take 2 weeks to arrive but I had no problem with that. The murrini I ordered are beautiful. I did contact Chrissy about a question I had via etsy, it took a few days for her to respond but since it was over the holidays I wasn't bothered by that. I had another question here and I PM'd her and got a very quick response. I am very satisfied with their service and will order from them again.

Caroline
Old 2011-01-18, 2:28am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Quote:
Chrissy,
That's just fine with me. I didn't mean to upset you but I sent two messages via etsy which you did not respond to as well as asking Michelle to get in touch with you as well and did not get a response. I really don't care about the shipping charge. It just seems really weird that both the original package and the replacement never got here. If they do, however, make an appearance I will most certainly return them via Michelle, if that's OK with you guys. Thank you for the refund. Like I said I know you guys are honest people and I love your murrini. Thanks for taking care of me.
Good morning Roberta, the refund has been made. If they do show up you can keep em, no worries. It happened before and with all the postal drama, the weather and the holidays it might just got stuck somewhere or been miss-routed. You never know.
If there is anything else you need or still have questions, just let us know
Quote:
I think the refund you get when purchased with a credit card is actually issued by the credit card company and not from the seller. Cause you can even get a refund when your purchased items get stolen within a certain timeframe.
I also believe, that when you purchase abroad, the terms and conditions set by the store and which are legal for that country will be the applicable terms in case something does go wrong with the order. When you purchase from a store national or international, you have to agree with the terms and conditions set by the store, which are legal for that country. When a customer agree with those terms and conditions concerning shipping, cancellation, damage, loss etc. they cannot hold the store reliable. This applies most certain when the customer is given different options in service.
For example when you purchase a washing machine you have the option of a maintenance service for an extra $99,- per year. When you choose not to get the service and something happens to the washing machine after the warranty expired you cannot expect that it will be repaired with the same service that comes with the maintenance service.
Quote:
I wanted to put a word in for a little more patience. I placed an order with Chrissy in mid-November (just checked, it was 11/15), apparently just about the time all hell broke loose with weather and customs in the Netherlands. I was about to post here with a nudge, a month later, when I saw Chrissy's post about said weather, etc. Then, of course, over Xmas the east coast had it's own weather problems, so I figured that might add into it, too. I got my stringer and murrini on January 8.

I suspect that one problem might be packaging. I ordered some stormed stringer plus murrinis, and it was shipped in a slender cardboard tube. The poor tube was literally torn in half right in the middle. I think the only thing that held it together was the good job of bubble wrapping the stringers. I would suggest, though, that some stronger tubes would be a good idea for future shipping.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is the first tube that arrived in those conditions. ( we have had 1 air envelope arriving with the top torn off ) Unfortunately the tubing I used is the only tubing we have available in the Netherlands. However I am working on a way to place the stringers around a mandrel( thicker mandrel that is ) so encase the package does get torn in half the stingers can’t break.
Quote:
thanks so much for the warning ..................
Wow, so 1 complaint is immediately a warning….. Just for the record I quoted 2 messages from the board of happy customers.
Quote:
Since we're talking about frit & customer service, I have a little story to tell. Today I was having a bad day until I went to the mailbox. I found an envelop from Chrissy at FenG Frit Factory with a note saying "hope to brighten up your day with these free sample". She sent me some frit samples because of all the mess I was having with my Dragonfly frit order. It put a big smile on my face & I'll be ordering from her in the future. She sent these sample from the Netherlands & it only took a few days to get here. They really are VERY LOVELY!!!!!!!
Quote:
WOW Chrissy
I received my order today, and I am so impressed with your beautiful Murinni (s), I'm glad I ordered your large mixed package in addition to the select design packages and of course your frit blends are just inspiring. Thank you so much for the free samples too.
Tomorrow I play!
MaryBeth
Quote:
I ordered from Fen G both times, It did take 2 weeks to arrive but I had no problem with that. The murrini I ordered are beautiful. I did contact Chrissy about a question I had via etsy, it took a few days for her to respond but since it was over the holidays I wasn't bothered by that. I had another question here and I PM'd her and got a very quick response. I am very satisfied with their service and will order from them again.
Caroline
Hi Caroline, Happy to hear you love the murrini and are very satisfied with our service.

Got ot go and pack up some orders.

Chrissy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-01-18, 4:10am

I have to say that I love your murrini, I'm a bit of an addict.

While I'm in the UK I know that I have to have a little patience with the post, and sometimes it takes a little longer to arrive, but I'm fine with that!

I also love the frit that Chritina offers and the fact that you can choose the smaller grind size.!!

Looking forward to seeing you at Flame Off!
Old 2011-01-18, 6:33am

Please LE'rs this post was not intended to warn anybody about Feng Frit. This was just a post to try and get a mystery solved to the satisfaction of everyone. This was not intended to be high drama just an attempt to get in touch with Chrissy which I had been unable to do. Michelle and Chrissy make a wonderful line of products and I am not going to be scared off by this one fiasco.

Old 2011-01-18, 6:52am

Thank you Roberta, I am glad that we all came to terms. I love every minute of what we do and I know that issues come up. I also fear that since some people have been burned by others it is hard to believe anymore that people can be honest.
I was burned by a couple of people so I know that feeling that is why I responded so quickly so that you knew we were here for you!!
Christina and I will always be here for our customers- we love and value each and every one of you!!

Shine-on2- Thank you for the sweet words I so hope I can make it this year!!!
Caroline- Thank you too I am glad that you have fun with the murrini! I must say I am a bit of an addict myself and I always keep a stash for myself

Happy Torching To All!!!!

Old 2011-01-18, 10:02am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default Mail delays caused by temporary measures imposed by US

I just found out the following information of TNT postal service ( to be compared with USPS ):

Mail delays caused by temporary measures imposed by USAs the result of stricter security measures for airmail destined for the United States, we are currently unable to transport your mail and parcels weighing more than 500 grams to the United States by air. These measures, which apply to all postal services worldwide, mean that we are forced to use alternative means of transport, resulting in delays in delivery times. The delivery time will be a maximum of two weeks more than normal.

Text can be found here:

There is an error in the translation. The Dutch text states the maximum delays is 3 weeks, while the English version states 2 weeks. I will be contacting customer service in the morning to find out what the actual delay is.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2011-01-18, 12:51pm

Wow, so 1 complaint is immediately a warning….. Just for the record I quoted 2 messages from the board of happy customers.
Chrissy[/quote]

actually there are two
Old 2011-01-18, 1:55pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:

<snip>

I think the refund you get when purchased with a credit card is actually issued by the credit card company and not from the seller. Cause you can even get a refund when your purchased items get stolen within a certain timeframe.
I also believe, that when you purchase abroad, the terms and conditions set by the store and which are legal for that country will be the applicable terms in case something does go wrong with the order. When you purchase from a store national or international, you have to agree with the terms and conditions set by the store, which are legal for that country. When a customer agree with those terms and conditions concerning shipping, cancellation, damage, loss etc. they cannot hold the store reliable. This applies most certain when the customer is given different options in service.
For example when you purchase a washing machine you have the option of a maintenance service for an extra $99,- per year. When you choose not to get the service and something happens to the washing machine after the warranty expired you cannot expect that it will be repaired with the same service that comes with the maintenance service.

I can almost guarantee you that if the credit card issuer gives their customer a refund, the money is taken back from the merchant too.

When I purchase with paypal and fund it with my credit card, or use my credit card directly, I am protected against non-delivery regardless of where my order is coming from.

Non-delivery is completely different than warranty issues.

DOG is my co-pilot