Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-05-01, 6:51am
Gay rights R human rights

Default MayDay!! Show and Shout

May I start May?

Lol, I just had to say that. I have some Aurora trails beads to show this morning....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2008-05-01, 7:46am

Yes, you may, if I may say so....LOL!

Leslie, a wonderful set of beads! Loving that Aurora Trails...

I've kind of having fun with this particular style of bead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-01, 11:16am

Default Betulla Jive

'Betulla Jive' is the first in a series of Star Wars inspired creatures. I was intrigued by the creatures singing and dancing. The complete piece, including her stained cedar stage, velveteen curtain and rod, measures 11.5" tall by 12" wide by 5.25" deep. Betulla measures 6" tall by 3.5" wide. I have to build a new light box, this one didn't fit in. I'm having trouble getting a good picture of it.
Ro
Attached Images

Gtt Mirage torch with tanked oxygen.
Old 2008-05-01, 8:02pm
Pyromaniac

I posted these in the main gallery, but they belong here in the boro room!

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2008-05-01, 8:57pm
Fire and Fluidity

Default Wired boro vessels

Here are some 0f the boro vessels I have been working on. The pieces in this series are about 2 to 3 inches tall with the stopper, the stoppers are all ground airtight and the wire is sterling. They were all made by adding color to the last several inches of a boro tube for extra thickness, then blown out to get a nice shape.

-Don-

"It all depends on how you look at things" said the Churkendoose.

Old 2008-05-01, 10:56pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

fab work all!

Old 2008-05-02, 4:14am
boro color bender

Lovely work... I'm so glad there's more people working boro... BORO ROCKS!

There's a few from me...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-05-02, 4:31am

OOOoooooooooo pretty! All of 'em.

Sals
Old 2008-05-02, 9:26am

Suzanne I want to know what colors you used on the last set.All the beads posted by everyone are so stunning thanks for sharing
Old 2008-05-02, 11:08am

great start!

Old 2008-05-02, 1:41pm
Pyromaniac

Amazing work everyone!!!
Thanks for starting Leslie with your beautiful organic looking set!
Brent, Sandie and Suzanne's colors are glorious as usual.
Heidi, I have no idea how you did that bead but I love it.
Don your vessels are beautiful and I love your color combinations.
Ro that is COOL.

Old 2008-05-02, 1:49pm
traumaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
Suzanne I want to know what colors you used on the last set.All the beads posted by everyone are so stunning thanks for sharing
What do you offer for this valuable information?

It's Amber purple, egyptian white sands, and clear

Old 2008-05-02, 1:49pm
traumaqueen

Brent your hearts rock as always, and Brandie those wave beads are just so awesome!!!!

edit to add.... CRAP!!! I should have bought them this morning when they were still available!! That will teach me to just get them while they are hot! Glad to see you sold them already but dang... I wanted them so badly!

Old 2008-05-02, 2:02pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Brent, I love your hearts and finally I've been able to purchase one. They are almost always sold out .

Sorry, nothing to show, just drooling over your goodies .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-05-02, 2:54pm
Glass Addict

I just started rediscovering boro and have a couple meager attempts:

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
Old 2008-05-02, 3:55pm

Lana, thank you and your pendants are all very lovely...I especially like the first two!
Brent, incredible as always!!!
Don, some more beautiful vessels from you!
Suzanne, you really have some scrumptious beads there! Last set looks like candy.
Brandie, "Honey" those are superbly yummy!
Michele, keep it up because boro really seems to like you!

Old 2008-05-02, 7:32pm

Thanks Suzanne for the info that is all I have to offer hope it is enough for now
Old 2008-05-03, 2:31pm

Default Norbert

my newest dragon.
Momka color, stormy weather, obsidian, American beauty and grapefruit. eye cane is the same but with black rose also.

He measures 5.25 long 3.5 wide by 2.5 tall.
ro
Attached Images

Old 2008-05-03, 10:17pm
traumaqueen

Ro she's beautiful!

Old 2008-05-04, 5:35am

Ro,

Old 2008-05-04, 7:52am

thanks!!!!!!!!
ro

Old 2008-05-04, 8:32am
Pyromaniac

Ro I love his personality!!

Old 2008-05-05, 9:07pm

Haven't done much lately but managed to wind these up last night..

May is off to a good start. Meadowesky.. I especially like the first set..

And Suzanne, wonderful colors.. very pretty
Attached Images

Old 2008-05-05, 10:26pm

Kay, they're all pretty, but I LOVE that color in the lower left!!! The ones in the upper left are kinda cool too, love the spots.

Old 2008-05-05, 11:05pm

shared these in the gallery too

Old 2008-05-06, 2:08am
See my quote!!

Brandie, those are gorgeous!!! Love the colours.

I have the amazing ability to make boro colour go blech!!

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington

Old 2008-05-06, 9:33am

wow brandie those are great! what color/s are they?
ro

Old 2008-05-06, 12:45pm
traumaqueen

I got some I got some!!! I got myself some Brandie-beads yeah!

Old 2008-05-06, 11:34pm

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
Old 2008-05-07, 5:50am

Brandie, those are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!